PDA

View Full Version : help for deathgaze!!!!!!!!

chariscy
09-27-2008, 03:41 PM
hello guys i just singed in and wanted to ask how can i find deathgaze since its the onlny hunt left for me before yiazmat and omega!!!!!!:confused::eep:

Momiji
09-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Hello chariscy, welcome to EoFF.

However, your question belongs in a different forum.

Old Manus
09-27-2008, 03:46 PM
[ironic comment about finding it in the ffxii forum]

Jiro
09-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Welcome Newb. You are obviously new, but never fear, a kind soul will point you in the right direction. Enjoy your hunting

Vivisteiner
09-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Off the top of my head...

To answer your question, keep flying on airships to different places. Every time you get off, speak to those people who talk about the deathgaze. Every time you fly on an airship you have a small % chance the deathgaze will attack. This % increases if you speak to those people at different airstations.

Psychotic
09-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Yeah, this thread is better suited to the FFXII forum, as others have said, so I moved it. If you want to make a separate welcoming thread in General Chat, though, feel free! :choc2:

Spatvark
09-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Like Vivisteiner, this is a vague rememberance of what's required:

There's this little kid, in the aerodromes, with his parents who keeps spotting Deathgaze. Each time you disembark from an airship, talk to him again, and when he mentions he saw Deathgaze really close, take another airship trip to somewhere, and midflight, go up onto the skydeck thingy, and you should run into Deathgaze then.