PDA

View Full Version : Clothes Shopping!

Yar
09-29-2008, 02:24 AM
I went shopping for clothes today. :)

Typically, I find it boring, but it might just because my mom goes clothes shopping and I tag along. :eep:

But when I shop, I try not to take too long.

My wardrobe seems to pretty much be sweaters/hoodies and jeans. It could be 1000° outside, and I'll still be in a long-sleeved shirt and pants. :D I also like clothes that are colorful, but not LOUD. My tennis shoes would be a good example of this.

What do you typically buy? How often do you go buy clothes?

rubah
09-29-2008, 02:31 AM
I go more often than I need to, but I'm pretty good about buying things i'll wear now.

The best thing was losing ten pounds this summer, and it was like I got five free pairs of jeans. It was so awesome.

SilverWind
09-29-2008, 02:43 AM
eh, clothes shopping doesn't excite me much. I pretty much always wear jeans and a t-shirt. Jeans during the winter, jeans during the summer! Almost never shorts, that's my policy. Probably need some new jeans, come to think of it...

erikramza
09-29-2008, 02:47 AM
I'll buy somewhere around 2-4 gimmick shirts that I say "wow, I would never wear this". And then wear them whenever they are clean before they just become my casual wear.

I only go shopping when a girl invites me along to go shopping. The '"how does this look on me" slow turn, slow turn' never really gets old for me.

theundeadhero
09-29-2008, 03:02 AM
I have a hard time finding things I would be interested in wearing whenever I go clothes shopping.

erikramza
09-29-2008, 03:04 AM
I have a hard time finding things I would be interested in wearing whenever I go clothes shopping.

Buy things you hate! It's retarded fun.

Laddy
09-29-2008, 03:09 AM
I buy clothes about once every week or two. But I'm hard to please.

God, I'm such a queen.

Momiji
09-29-2008, 03:29 AM
You'd be hard-pressed to see me outside of my house wearing anything other than a collared button-up shirt with a t-shirt under it and jeans (year-round, I never ever wear shorts, and I haven't for almost 4(?) years now.

That's generally my wardrobe. Casual enough for college, formal enough for more formal situations (though for really formal occasions, I'll obviously dress as I should. :p).

Tavrobel
09-29-2008, 04:25 AM
Jeans + sports-related attire. Yes. Bonus points for shopping in PA and Delaware.

Rye
09-29-2008, 04:42 AM
I used to go clothes shopping twice a week. Being at college has put a damper on that, but on my most recent shopping sprees:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/cutetop3.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/cutetop1.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/newjacket.jpg

I basically will buy anything that I like. I especially like old fashion clothing. I like things of high quality, so when I do spend a lot of money, it's usually on an item of an expensive brand, ie: my $300 dollar Versace glasses and my $400 dollar Coach purse.

erikramza
09-29-2008, 04:45 AM
I basically will buy anything that I like. I especially like old fashion clothing. I like things of high quality, so when I do spend a lot of money, it's usually on an item of an expensive brand, ie: my $300 dollar Versace glasses and my $400 dollar Coach purse.

Rofl. You sound like me when I have money. I indulge on quality over all else.

XxSephirothxX
09-29-2008, 04:46 AM
I mostly wear khaki shorts and t-shirts. When it gets colder, I'll switch to pants and add a hoodie. I buy t-shirts with some regularity to phase out old ones that don't fit me so well or have just been worn enough. This summer was the first time I bought new shorts in two or three years, though. I'm not frivolous.

Bunny
09-29-2008, 05:17 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/cutetop1.jpg

I had forgotten how nice your tits were. Thanks for the reminder!

I loathe clothes shopping because no store carries pants in my size so I have to buy a larger waist line and then spend an extra $15 on a belt. I usually buy jeans and t-shirts, along with a few button up shirts.

kikimm
09-29-2008, 07:48 AM
I love love love clothes shopping, but I am also unfortunately super duper stingy. Which makes things difficult because I like urbanoutfitters, and Macy's, and those stores aren't really the cheapest. =/ I suppose I go once every few months. I would go more if I could. =(((((

Zeldy
09-29-2008, 04:52 PM
I love love love clothes shopping, but I am also unfortunately super duper stingy. Which makes things difficult because I like urbanoutfitters, and Macy's, and those stores aren't really the cheapest. =/ I suppose I go once every few months. I would go more if I could. =(((((

Oh oh! I love urban outfitters, they have one store in like the whole of Northwest England, so whenever I'm in Manchester it's the first place I go, it's ridiculously expensive xD I only buy things when they have a sale on because then it's reasonably priced.

I go clothes shopping way too often. My latest buy was a £52 hand-bag, it's one of those fancy 'Paul's Boutique' ones ;D

Marshall Banana
09-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Usually I can't buy clothes I like locally. There are no malls nearby.

I enjoy looking at the panties in the little girls' section, though. I'm glad that I'm small enough to wear them, because I haven't seen Ariel panties for adults! I purchased a whole pack of Ariel panties at a Target in California! =O

Momiji
09-29-2008, 05:41 PM
I enjoy looking at the panties in the little girls' section, though. I'm glad that I'm small enough to wear them, because I haven't seen Ariel panties for adults! I purchased a whole pack of Ariel panties at a Target in California! =O

....this has to be the cutest thing I've ever heard. :kaolove2:

scrumpleberry
09-29-2008, 06:15 PM
I love love love clothes shopping, but I am also unfortunately super duper stingy. Which makes things difficult

^ This. Also, I buy nice clothes and them I'm afraid to wear them in public x)

The last thing I bought? A wooly bolero shrug thingy with biiig sleeves and buttons. It's very stylish and super warm (ilu H&M, only extortionate chain i shop at.) I go a couple of times a month. There's nothing more depressing than when you go shopping and can't afford/find anything.

Pencoin/Choas
09-29-2008, 07:13 PM
I don't really like clothes shopping. I just usually get hoodis, t-shirts and tracksuits from the local sports shop. I think 80%+ of my clothing is black. lol.

Rantz
09-29-2008, 07:19 PM
I guess I like wearing new clothes, but I don't particularly enjoy shopping.

Laddy
09-29-2008, 09:04 PM
I recently got bored with Banana Republic. =( Too businesslike for my tastes.

I love to wear a nice set of a semi-casual dress shirt w/blazer and a nice pair of pants for the right occasion. Pair me with the proper hat and accessories, a tad bit of makeup, and Antonio Banderas cologne, and I'm ready for any shopping spree!

With this outfit I show I'm sophisticated yet ready to laugh, love, and party at any occasion. Oh, and the scent must match your personality and/or accent. Otherwise, you'll have an aura of ill omen around you.

Wolf Kanno
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM
I actually enjoy clothes shopping though being a male, I have very limited variety. I sometimes have to look elsewhere to create a bit of variety for myself. :shifty:

I typically wear collard shirts with jeans. I've cut back on T-Shirts and I hate wearing shorts or sandals. I love wearing suits and ties but not too formally so I tend to look like I came from a "office fling" in the copy room. I love scarfs and long coats as well as gloves. Regretfully I have a rather large head (hey my ego has to live somewhere :rolleyes2) so I haven't been able to wear hats for years.

EDIT: Rye, you are smoking hot. ;)

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-29-2008, 09:45 PM
I used to loathe clothes shopping but now I do not mind. For some reason I am a bit shy at stores though.

I mostly wear tees and jeans. A hoodie when weather permits. Shorts and sandals in the summer.

I want to get another hoodie. I was at Simon's the other day with my friend as she was buying gloves. I also want to get a nice bright green tee-shirt. I new more colour in my wardrobe!

LunarWeaver
09-29-2008, 09:46 PM
I loathe clothes shopping and all things related to fashion. I make other people do it for me, lawleu. T-shirts and jeans for life.

kikimm
09-29-2008, 09:57 PM
^ This. Also, I buy nice clothes and them I'm afraid to wear them in public x)

Haha, I do exactly the same thing. I'll buy something I really really like and great quality, but all my friends are guys, and of course when you do ANYTHING different with your looks, they'll make fun of you and look at you weird (at least from my experience). Of course I should have just told them to shut the fuck up, but it was high school times and unfortunately I cared!

Jess
09-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh oh oh shopping. ^___^

I adore clothes shopping. I haven't been able to afford it really, in recent months. Only buying must-haves. but I've just got a new job, so I can't wait to get paid and buy new things.

I need some new flat shoes, in a few different colours as I somehow managed to break all of my flats and have been wearing heels for the past month and my feet are always sore. Along with some cute office-wear clothes and winter clothes. :excited:

Rianoa
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love shopping i buy skinnys cause i live in them, and accesories for them like belts at shoes and stuff and tops n a new hoodie and hair dye its great but thats when have money i usually buy accesories like a new belt or earings or stuff and go to cafe nero for a drink :D

Brennan
09-30-2008, 01:26 AM
How can people like shopping? :mad:
When I go anywhere, I get in, and get out as fast as possible.
My mom, though, wants to see every damn clearance item there is!
I'm a sad person. :cry: