PDA

View Full Version : Nice weather we're having!

Værn
09-29-2008, 10:17 PM
So, a storm blew in an hour ago. An rather violent storm, but it was fast and short-lived.
Now it's cloudy... dark and dull, yet fairly peaceful.

Have you ever had one of those movie-esque moments where the weather changed, ever-so-conveniently, to reflect your mood?

Rantz
09-29-2008, 10:27 PM
When my cousin died last summer there was a memorial held for him, we were outside in a big field near where he died. Just as we began a minute's silence for him (naturally this was the most sensitive moment of the whole memorial), the rain began to pour. It was raining cats and dogs for a while, then it eased out and stopped just as the minute was over. It was a very strange experience.

Momiji
09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
So, a storm blew in an hour ago. An rather violent storm, but it was fast and short-lived.
Now it's cloudy... dark and dull, yet fairly peaceful.

Have you ever had one of those movie-esque moments where the weather changed, ever-so-conveniently, to reflect your mood?

Haha, we got the storm before you did. I'm glad it stopped when it was time for me to drive home. The 10-minute walk to my car would not have been very enjoyable otherwise.

And not that I can really think of, no.

erikramza
09-29-2008, 10:40 PM
The only time it ever, EVER rains here is when I'm depressed.

Yar
09-29-2008, 11:38 PM
I was hoping for the storm, but all we got was a short shower. :(

Fate Fatale
09-30-2008, 03:11 AM
I remember a day over this past summer that a huge storm blew through my area. It was quite interesting to look one direction and see beautiful blue skies and a glance the opposite direction would show black clouds of death. It was the most beautiful thing ever.

As far as your question is concerned, yes, I have. It's quite uncanny.