PDA

View Full Version : zelda

NeoTifa
10-01-2008, 08:20 PM
so, i lost my original zelda: link to the past in my move 8 years ago, and i had a huge crazing to play it, so my fiance snuck and baught me it on amazon :love: but its been like 13 years since ive played it, and i forget how to do stuff :(

like how to get the magic sword!!!! i killed the dog looking thing, but the man in the cave still says i have to master it first ;_;

and how to find the lvl 3 dungeon!!! i found 1,2,&6, but not 3! why? where?

and what does that dude mean in "meet the old man by the grave"? ive looked through all 6 screens with graves, but no sucess

Wolf Kanno
10-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Okay... I think you are actually playing the original Legend of Zelda; as a Link to the Past is the SNES game and you are mentioning stuff that sounds like the first game...

I believe the Magic Sword is acquired either when you get a certain amount of hearts or completed 6 or 7 of the dungeons. I think the Old Man in the grave is the one who gives you the master sword. I can't remember the third dungeon. I remember where all the others are except the third dungeon....:cry:

Momiji
10-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Okay... I think you are actually playing the original Legend of Zelda; as a Link to the Past is the SNES game and you are mentioning stuff that sounds like the first game...

I believe the Magic Sword is acquired either when you get a certain amount of hearts or completed 6 or 7 of the dungeons. I think the Old Man in the grave is the one who gives you the master sword. I can't remember the third dungeon. I remember where all the others are except the third dungeon....:cry:

Definitely the first game.

The third dungeon:
From the starting spot, move one frame up, 5 (I think, it's been ages since I've played the original) to the left, one down, and one to the right. There should be a bunch of Armos (the statues that come to life when you touch them) surrounding it. Alternately, if you know where the the nearest fairy spring is in that area, move down as far as you can, then to the right.

As for the sword you're talking about, you're talking about the Silver Sword, or whatever the second one is called. I'm pretty sure you can get it after completing the second dungeon, and if not, the third.

NeoTifa
10-02-2008, 05:45 PM
thnx a million! are there only 2 fairies?