PDA

View Full Version : Too Human

Iceglow
10-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Did anyone else buy this game? I ask because I tried the demo and wasn't sure but when I found out thanks to a matter of circumstance I could pick it up for £13.99 brand spanking new I decided to do so.

The camera was at first annoying but I worked out what it does, it assumes when you're in a fight you want to remove or know where the single most damaging enemy (is) first and if that is wrong you need to just use the "L" shoulder button to adjust it.

The melee controls whilst tricky to learn to use were once learnt easily mastered.

My only gripe is the game is incredibly short though the levels are quite big and that the storyline if they do not produce the next two games will be left unfinished for eternity I hope Sillicon Knights do make it's sequels because to be honest I think it's brilliant I like my norse mythology, I also like my old dungeon running games like Gauntlet and Diablo 2.

If you have brought the game what do you think of me and if you don't have me on your Xbox Live friends list then please feel free to add me and play the game's co-op mode with me :D

Roto13
10-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Denis Dyack got banned from NeoGAF for freaking out when people hated his game. That was hilarious.

Dreddz
10-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm actually on the fence with this game. I've watched my friend play this game and I can't help but being drawn to it. Maybe its the sense of it feeling like a game from 1999. And I've guiltily whored over a 100 hours in Phantasy Star Online which this game reminds me off. Eurgh....its just so tempting right now.

Iceglow
10-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Well I'd say go for it, I mean sure it might not be one of the very best 360 titles out but it is a damn good one and as I said to psy, definitely something worth owning.

Madame Adequate
10-04-2008, 02:20 PM
If I could get it for £14 I'd very happily do so, but I've not found it nearly that cheap myself, and whilst I enjoyed the demo, I didn't enjoy it enough to spend significantly on it. Also I have to save for the next couple months with all those new games on the way.

Iceglow
10-04-2008, 03:37 PM
I got it at £14 because I was in work and noticed it went to £20 for the deal of the week add 30% staff discount to the savings made and I got it that cheap. I think some places may have it for like 20 - 25 quid however.

Quindiana Jones
10-05-2008, 05:04 PM
I'll buy it when it's a tenner or something.