PDA

View Full Version : New Thread (Now with Actual Content)

Jebus
10-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Bah, you guys are no fun. Oh well, that got boring faster than I expected it to.

ON TO THE TOPIC!

I was out getting dinner the other day, and I notice that this nightclub that's been there awhile has an unusually low attendance to it, and a bunch of signs all around it. This is enough to get my attention, and I look over only to see that what was once a nightclub is now the headquarters for the Republican Party in our county.

This greatly amused me.

My question is, has anybody else noticed such entertaining instances such as this? Or just things you saw while out that made you laugh.

Momiji
10-04-2008, 05:00 AM
I went to the high school I graduated from last year to pick up my yearbook, only to find that they now have all doors locked, and you have to press a button to speak with someone on the intercom, and they have to come out of the office to open the door for you.

Right, as if someone would actually WANT to go to that hellhole in the middle of a run-down ghost town.

Rye
10-04-2008, 05:08 AM
The really nice Pizza Hut about 20 minutes from my house got turned into a bank. D:

Jebus
10-04-2008, 05:10 AM
Oh. Another one I just remembered. This one chinese food restaurant is now a veternary clinic.

Madame Adequate
10-04-2008, 05:11 AM
There's a sign on the side of a building I walk past on the way back from town, which simply says "ELITE SIGNS". It's pretty badly designed and poor quality.

Barry and I have had much fun laughing at the incompetence of Sangheili designers.