PDA

View Full Version : Help me pull off the neatest senior prank ever!

Jessweeee♪
10-07-2008, 01:42 AM
I didn't take place in a single high school tradition, so it's been so very uneventful and boring. Thought I'd do something fun.

The part I need help with involves hijacking the school's PA system and playing music and other things constantly. How do you all suggest I go about doing such a thing?

I know I will definitely need help from other students. Problem is, my friends are flakes and blabbermouths so I can't rely on them. I might be able to get help from my cousin and my brother, now that we're all going to the same school. I know of at least one person who might have helpful information. How do I approach someone about this? xD

EDIT:

I also thought it would be neat to have a surprise rave, but there's no way that I could get the lighting and audio equipment that I don't have int he building unnoticed, and I don't think I can knock out the school's power xD

Current Neat-o Idea of the Now:

YouTube - pacman school prank (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2HLQn4c62I)

My brother will help on the grounds that he is pacman, so I've got two people already! Currently researching how to make the costumes.

rubah
10-07-2008, 01:57 AM
it would depend on what kind of intercom system they use.

Psychotic
10-07-2008, 01:58 AM
I don't know how to help, but what I do know is that you need to play Hakuna Matata.

Bunny
10-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Try to get as many seniors to dress up in suits and pretty dresses!

Akaria
10-07-2008, 02:05 AM
If your school has a theatre, it's possible the PA system is rigged into the lighting and sound booth; that's the way mine was. You could ask some of the techies if that's the case, and go from there.

We considered doing the same thing for a senior prank, but we were all too lazy.:D

Jessweeee♪
10-07-2008, 02:06 AM
The theater is in a separate building :(

It works when the power's out, so I think it's like a phone or something. I don't know anything about this stuff.

Ouch!
10-07-2008, 02:10 AM
What you should do is get three pigs, number them 1, 2, and 4, and let them lose in the building. It's a classic.

arcanedude34
10-07-2008, 02:19 AM
What you should do is get three pigs, number them 1, 2, and 4, and let them lose in the building. It's a classic.
That'd be really funny if pigs weren't so dangerous. I'm all for outrageous pranks, but someone could seriously get hurt...

rubah
10-07-2008, 02:26 AM
not kunekune pigs!

Psychotic
10-07-2008, 02:28 AM
What you should do is get three pigs, number them 1, 2, and 4, and let them lose in the building. It's a classic.No, what you do is label them 1, 2 and 5. Everyone expects you to miss a pig out, you see. :greenie:

Jessweeee♪
10-07-2008, 02:33 AM
I don't want any freshmen hurting any animals :(

arcanedude34
10-07-2008, 02:58 AM
I don't want any freshmen hurting any animals :(
Other way around. Pigs are dangerous, freshmen are pathetic grime on the floor of society.

Fate Fatale
10-07-2008, 03:09 AM
The theater is in a separate building :(

It works when the power's out, so I think it's like a phone or something. I don't know anything about this stuff.

It's most likely part of the phone system- my school is the same way. If you can get a hold of a system connected phone, it shouldn't be too hard.

Akaria
10-07-2008, 04:24 AM
Yeah, it would most likely be over a special line in the phone, it seems...I haven't seen those separate PA mikes in the principal's office in real life, ever; it's usually a line on the phone. If you can find a way for that...:D

I googled "senior prank ideas" to see if anything worthwhile showed up. This is all copy paste, so advance apologies if anything stupid appears -

- Spray painted handicap symbols on all the teacher and administration parking
- Saran-wrap cars {Actually...can't that hurt the cars? O_o}
- Put the school building up for sale in a real-estate ad
- Let out thousands of bouncy balls on the floor {We actually did that before each winter show for theatre...It can get pretty fun:D}
- If your school has a pool - dye it purple
- There's got to be some way into your school at night. Get in, take all of the desks and chairs, get someone with a ladder and put them on the roof. {Considered this one too}
- They put saran wrap in the toilets in such a way that it wasn't on the seat, but it was above the water... no one in administration found out till someone noticed the smell... it was funny tho...
- They left all the windows open after school in the middle of Jan last year, and it just happened that there was a blizzard that night, so the next morning, the classrooms were full of snow...
- A bunch of the seniors got a school letterhead and sent a letter home with everyone a couple of weeks before prom that said that the school wanted to practice safe sex, so they were going to have free condoms at the prom.
- on another DUMB PRANK note, the seniors last yr did "locker mayhem" aka putting these plastic things on everyone's lockers so we couldn't open them...but they also did THEIR OWN lockers aka pranked themselves.
- Another class removed all board markers from the classrooms, but a janitor got fired for that one.
- At my school last year the seniors started a HUGE food fight in the cafeteria. I mean HUGE...the type you see in movies. {This happened at my school because my friends got bored x_x}
- putting icey hot on all of the toilets

Another idea one of my buddies had when I was a senior was to take some plywood walls and install them in front of the main entrance some dark, Sunday night. We worked it all out - how big they'd have to be, how to stand them up, how to connect them to the walls so it's not necessarily easy to take them down...He got lazy though, so it never happened:(

Any of those tickling your fancy?

Yar
10-07-2008, 04:33 AM
I just love that of all the superlatives in the English language, you want the "neatest" prank ever. :p

I myself, would go for "most inconvenient" or even "deadliest."

RocketMBA
10-08-2008, 03:42 AM
If you want it to be neat, make sure you have lots of rubbish bins around. That way, litter will not be an issue.

Jessweeee♪
10-08-2008, 04:12 AM
I had one idea that was given to me by my dad years ago, but the school got these really weird locks now, so Iunno if I can do it. Plus I won't be able to do it with the cameras around anyway. He told me that once he needed to make sure that class didn't start on time (he needed to finish up some homework or something to pass the class) so he ran around asking everyone for pencils. He then broke them off in all of the locks so none of the teachers could get their keys in and unlock them. Apparently it was enough to buy two hours xD

I have given up on the PA thing. I did some recon and I have discovered that the office is too well guarded! I must find a new prank.

I found some neat ideas here:

Senior Pranks (http://www.squidoo.com/SeniorPranks)

I do like that alarm clock one...if only I had that many alarm clocks and that many batteries! Same with the state flower xD

EDIT:

EUREKA!

YouTube - pacman school prank (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2HLQn4c62I)

Jowy
10-08-2008, 04:45 PM
just go to the pet store and buy a bucket of scorpions for about fifty bucks and let them run awry.

Senior pranks are asinine, don't bother with them. Unless you want your diploma taken away at the last minute.

Jessweeee♪
10-09-2008, 01:05 AM
The only rule I'm breaking with the pacman thing is dresscode really. You could also say I'm disrupting the learning environment or whatever. I wouldn't get more than a day in ISS for it :p

Technically it isn't a senior prank, but oh well. It's fun (and highly unoriginal, but that's my style.)

It involves no vandalism, wild animals, or huge messes that the janitors will need to deal with, nor can it really be considered an "attack," so I won't be in any serious trouble :</>D!