PDA

View Full Version : Facial Hair

Yar
10-07-2008, 02:23 AM
So, this topic will be mainly focused at men, but I guess some women do have nice full mustaches and beards too. :D

Do you have facial hair? Keep it in a style or anything?

I try to keep nice and smooth. :greenie: I think that I look messy and that my face feels weird if I don't shave. :-/ However, I tend to somehow miss somewhere on my face. :( And then it's like "DAMMIT! Now I look like crap (moreso)." :mad2:

Discuss. And, ladies, if you feel that you absolutely MUST impose yourself into this thread, then I guess you can talk about shaving your legs or your monthly peach fuzz bleaching or whatever.

Psychotic
10-07-2008, 02:25 AM
I shave once a week. Partially because stubble is bitchin', partially because I am extremely lazy. By the end of the week, though, it has usually moved into half stubble, half beard territory, so I should probably do it once every five days or something.

rubah
10-07-2008, 02:26 AM
I was just thinking I need to shave my legs. They look pretty horrible. Want a pix?

Yar
10-07-2008, 02:28 AM
I shave once a week. Partially because stubble is bitchin', partially because I am extremely lazy. By the end of the week, though, it has usually moved into half stubble, half beard territory, so I should probably do it once every five days or something.

You can get away with that? I have to shave like every day. :( I wonder how much time of my life will be spent shaving.

Bunny
10-07-2008, 02:28 AM
I shave about once every two weeks. I don't grow hair on my chin that quickly.

Ouch!
10-07-2008, 02:33 AM
I get bald patches on the sides of my mouth.

Psychotic
10-07-2008, 02:36 AM
I was just thinking I need to shave my legs. They look pretty horrible. Want a pix?YES.

The one place I don't grow hair very quickly on my face is dead centre on my chin/jaw. My god damn cheek hair grows twice as quickly as that. It sucks because I can't grow any decent facial hair style because of my one weakness. :(

Markus. D
10-07-2008, 02:45 AM
I'm blessed with a beard after about 2 days.

:(

It will soon turn to 1.

and then no matter what, I'll be like Moses or somethin'~

Randgris
10-07-2008, 03:03 AM
I shave everyday cause I hate my facial hair. My coworker said that I look better that way.

Wolf Kanno
10-07-2008, 03:08 AM
I generally shave once a week as well cause I like having a stubble. When I'm clean shaven, I look like I'm from the local high school. Most people feel I look better with a stubble and can't imagine me with a beard or clean shaven...

Momiji
10-07-2008, 03:31 AM
I hate facial hair. I shave it all off.

Madame Adequate
10-07-2008, 03:45 AM
I sometimes have a small beard, and sometimes am clean shaven. And sometimes I'm too lazy and look fuzzy.

Tavrobel
10-07-2008, 03:49 AM
I don't shave, and as a result, have a goatee of two months. It's awesome, considering that it is the most I've ever had anywhere.

Meat Puppet
10-07-2008, 04:35 AM
I shave when my horoscope suggests it.

kikimm
10-07-2008, 04:49 AM
You shave when I suggest it, actually.

Roto13
10-07-2008, 04:49 AM
I stand over a sink with a razor and debate whether I should shave my face or slit my throat, I hate doing it so much.

So yeah. Full beard. I trim it occasionally to keep from looking like a scary mountain man.

Arc_Master_14
10-07-2008, 04:50 AM
Im lazy so I has teenager stubble

Akaria
10-07-2008, 05:17 AM
I usually have to shave my legs once every few days or so. No question - smooth is better. Stubble = Boo.

I wanna save up for laser hair removal though. Hell yeah, not shaving EVAR:bigsmile:

Dolentrean
10-07-2008, 05:29 AM
I am lazy, so I often times forget to shave for a few days. I kinda have a balance to strike. I look good with a bit of stubble, but if I go to long with out shaving I look like a vagrent.

Big D
10-07-2008, 05:34 AM
I used to have a full beard, but it's on hiatus after it got too much grey.
On the downside, I now have to shave every day in order to remain neat. Two days if I use a wet razor instead of electric.

erikramza
10-07-2008, 10:35 AM
I grow a beard a day. Fuck shaving unless I must.

nik0tine
10-07-2008, 11:11 AM
I have only the slightest bit of facial hair. Not enough to warrant shaving cream or shaving any more than once a month. I'm glad because a life full of shaving hardly seems worth living.

Blue Harvest
10-07-2008, 11:36 AM
I usually shave once a week. I hate it getting long and I also hate being clean shaven. I like having a little bit of stubble.

Captain Maxx Power
10-07-2008, 11:52 AM
I have to shave whenever I go out into society as a whole. My facial hair sucks; it grows really fast but in little patches randomly across my face. For some reason I also get inch-long hairs growing out of my freakin' neck. I really wish I could grow a beard so I didn't have to keep shaving because it pisses me off.

Balzac
10-07-2008, 11:55 AM
I have the scruffy rockstar look beard going on.

Levian
10-07-2008, 01:40 PM
I trim when it starts curling. I prefer not to grow pubic hair in my face.

Sergeant Hartman
10-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Mine grows quite fast, plus I'm lazy and shave about twice a week.

Aerith's Knight
10-07-2008, 05:18 PM
every three days now, and I'm starting to hate it.

Kirobaito
10-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I've done different things. Sometimes a goatee, sometimes a goatee+"mustache," sometimes a full beard. Right now I am in full-beard mode because I don't want to shave.

Zeldy
10-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I wanna save up for laser hair removal though. Hell yeah, not shaving EVAR:bigsmile:

me too ;_;

The Ceej
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
I got the stache and goatee. I think it makes me look younger. And, the upside of that is that my cheek hair doesn't really start to show until a week or so after I've shaved, so rather than shaving every other day, I can shave once a week. So, it's a benefit all around.

Rantz
10-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I like facial hair, but I dislike my own facial hair. I trim it when I can be arsed.

escobert
10-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Liz gets mad when I shave!

IronOcean
10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
i have a jaw line beard but a big one i buzz my head once a month and thats when i buzz the beard it gets crazy and it all goes to a point "SPARTA!" pretty much what it looks like but no stache though ladies dont like the lip fuzz

Balzac
10-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Liz gets mad when I shave!

Is she wanting you to rock that charles manson look?

Montoya
10-07-2008, 08:49 PM
I shave about two to three times a week just so I look clean. I usually have a goatee but when it grows too long and starts bothering me I shave that off too. Then I start over again.

Cookie
10-07-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm afraid to shave because Thierry Henry might come in to my bathroom and blast a football at me when the razor's near my throat.

I Don't Need A Name
10-07-2008, 09:10 PM
i frequently cant be bothered to shave, so i have stubble a lot :jess:

black orb
10-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Do you have facial hair?

>>> Yes..

Keep it in a style or anything?

>>> Grigori Rasputin style..
but shorter.

Moon Rabbits
10-07-2008, 10:30 PM
I have facial hair depending on how lazy I am feeling that week ...

JKTrix
10-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Since I've been in the military, they make you shave everything but the moustache.

But since I started school, I said to myself i was going to grow it out. But good lord did it itch. So, starting since like Friday I've resorted to shaving every day again, but I leave a lil' goatee. I might try to keep some stubble if i can keep it neat, because I do like the stubbly look. But I am lazy and I'd probably just shave it all off again once it started to itch.

smittenkitten
10-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Nope I don't have a moustache or a beard... yet. :plot: I do tend to help Daniel with his weekly trim of his beard though. When he shaves I tell him if he missed a bit. ^__^

Comet
10-07-2008, 11:31 PM
I leave stubble on my chin. Then I like to touch it when I'm thinking of what to say to the girl that sits next to me in English.

Peegee
10-08-2008, 12:42 AM
I hate hair but due to social pressures I let it grow in certain places.

Not my face though. Gross.

mooglebunni608
10-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Guys who dun shave but don't have beards scare me.
And I don't shave my legs because SOMEBODY in this house doesn't understand a simple thing like cleaning off the razor. :mad:

Iceglow
10-08-2008, 01:31 AM
I had a beard just this last week, I got bored. I have stubble now, which ironically was shaved off yesterday. I grow facial hair easily and whilst short it looks good on me I kinda get the "Dane Cook" look especially since my hair is pretty similar and so is my clothing taste...gawd I'm a younger more english Dane Cook...sweet he got to pull Jessica Alba if only acting...and Ashlee Simpson...I like my odds ;)

I can grow a full goatee and tache in about a week if I let it all go then shave it in I have it, by 2 weeks the beard is looking pretty damn full by 3 I'll be having to trim the hairs. Therefore I can never truly be bothered to keep facial hair since I KNOW I can re-grow it in a week. I'm never like "Oh my beard! I can't shave it off! It took forever to grow!" it takes 7 days for me to have a beard. My hair also grows pretty evenly so bald patches/rough patches ect aint a problem either.

I shave essentially whenever I can be bothered usually 2 - 3 times a week, depends what I'm doing. 1 shave a week leaves my wilkinson sword quattro blade blunt, point blank blunt, shaving off a goatee even with major trimming down to stubble length also kills a blade. I tend to shave 2 - 3 times a week to make the smooth look or just "stubbled" look last and to preserve blades.

RocketMBA
10-08-2008, 03:29 AM
I go through phases. Sometimes I shave twice a day to keep the stubble away (something that my father is unfortunate enough to suffer with, as well) and other times I just shave the moustache and go for a crazy chinstrap goatee thing.

Then, after two weeks of looking like a tramp, I go back to clean shaven and everybody says "Wow did you get a facelift!!!!!!!!!", and I'm all "Err, why are you using so many exclamation marks?".

Shiny
10-08-2008, 04:46 AM
I was just thinking I need to shave my legs. They look pretty horrible. Want a pix?
Dear God, no.

I must shave everything but my head, cuz I likes to be smooth. For guys, I don't mind most facial hair. Depends on the guy's face. Beards, goatees, stub...it's all good. Just no weird grandiose mustaches please.

Mercen-X
10-08-2008, 05:30 AM
Sideburns which are trying to extend into a beard. Chin hair, mustache, lower lip hair (I don't want to sum it up by just saying beard because the wrong image my appear in your head and I don't think it's the right way to describe it anyway.)
Aside from shaving the outer edges of my lower jaw and trimming my stache, beard, and sideburns every now and then, the only thing I bother doing is shaving altogether. That's only because sometimes I get annoyed having hair on my face. Actually, I should probably get a haircut soon. :p

Rantz
10-08-2008, 06:32 AM
I must shave everything but my head, cuz I likes to be smooth. For guys, I don't mind most facial hair. Depends on the guy's face. Beards, goatees, stub...it's all good. Just no weird grandiose mustaches please.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/nikko2foo/moustache.jpg

~*~Celes~*~
10-08-2008, 08:06 PM
I <3 goatees~