PDA

View Full Version : Fan of Dexter's Laboratory? (Cartoon Network Original Series)

Flying Mullet
10-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Anyone here a fan of the Cartoon Network Original Series, Dexter's Laboratory?

I miss that show and wish they would come out with new episodes.

Momiji
10-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I liked The Powerpuff Girls more.

Dexter's Laboratory was a great show though. It's a shame all recent cartoons have sucked so much.

Yar
10-08-2008, 09:08 PM
I used to love that show. I saw it on Boomerang when I was flying back from Denver. It was the one were the family went to the Chuck E Cheese's knock-off. :lol:

I remember that they like, revived it, and then it sucked. :(

Wolf Kanno
10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
It was a great show until they changed the animation style and made each of the episodes 5 minutes long. I think the creator stopped working on it in favor of Powerpuff girls and the totally awesome Samurai Jack :cool:

Roto13
10-08-2008, 10:19 PM
You would. :P

Dexter's Laboratory was a great show though. It's a shame all recent cartoons have sucked so much.
It always gives me serious lulz when people complain that new cartoons suddenly suck now that they're too old for them.

Momiji
10-08-2008, 11:06 PM
You would. :P

Of course! :D

It always gives me serious lulz when people complain that new cartoons suddenly suck now that they're too old for them.

Then why would I happily watch an episode of Dexter's Laboratory or Powerpuff Girls any time? I'm certainly too old for them now!

Flying Mullet
10-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Then why would I happily watch an episode of Dexter's Laboratory or Powerpuff Girls any time? I'm certainly too old for them now!
Wrong. You're never too old to watch cartoons.

Momiji
10-08-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm getting conflicting information here.

Vermachtnis
10-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Dexter's Lab was awesome. I loved that other guy's laugh. It was great.

And I'm never gonna be too old to watch cartoons. I like the new shows on Cartoon Network, especially Flapjack. "ADVENTURE!"

Momiji
10-09-2008, 12:14 AM

And I'm never gonna be too old to watch cartoons. I like the new shows on Cartoon Network, especially Flapjack. "ADVENTURE!"

"Ha ha-ha! Ha ha-ha ha-ha!' (His name was Mandark, iirc)

And I can't fucking stand Flapjack. It's as awful as SpongeBob Squarepants, only more disturbing.

Vermachtnis
10-09-2008, 12:19 AM

And I can't smurfing stand Flapjack. It's as awful as SpongeBob Squarepants, only more disturbing.

Flapjack is Spongebob on even more drugs and nightmare fuel.

Roto13
10-09-2008, 01:00 AM

Then why would I happily watch an episode of Dexter's Laboratory or Powerpuff Girls any time? I'm certainly too old for them now![/QUOTE]

Nostalgia.

SilverWind
10-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Man, I loved that show. Watched it all the time, back in the day. It slowly went down hill when they made new episodes that had a slightly different animated style, and it was never the same.

Jessweeee♪
10-10-2008, 12:42 AM

And I can't smurfing stand Flapjack. It's as awful as SpongeBob Squarepants, only more disturbing.

Donchu be dissin' Spongebob and Flapjack.

And that laugh is also stuck in my head. I did like that episode where everything was done in that rhythm xD

kikimm
10-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Fuck yes I like Dexter's Laboratory. One of my favourite shows when I was a kid.

Omelette du fromage =DDDDDD

Momiji
10-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, what does this button do?

:D

Jessweeee♪
10-10-2008, 01:01 AM
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM making believe I'm sailing on the sea ♪
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM making believe I'm captain of the pea ♪

Momiji
10-10-2008, 01:08 AM
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM making believe I'm sailing on the sea ♪
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM making believe I'm captain of the pea ♪

I remember that episode!

Montoya
10-10-2008, 07:31 AM
I liked that show.

Hambone
10-10-2008, 08:54 AM
My favorite things about that show are the fact that Dexter only comes up to Deedee's dress's bottom and how the laboratory is bigger than his whole house, yet you can't see it from outside.

Ahh, the hilarious extremities that cartoons bring us.

Flying Mullet
10-10-2008, 02:07 PM
My favorite things about that show are the fact that Dexter only comes up to Deedee's dress's bottom and how the laboratory is bigger than his whole house, yet you can't see it from outside.

Ahh, the hilarious extremities that cartoons bring us.
Or Mandark's fortress-sized lab in his backyard that no one seems to mind.

Jebus
10-10-2008, 06:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Jebusabsolute/cookie.jpg

DEXTER'S A COOKIE!

Moon Rabbits
10-10-2008, 07:56 PM

kikimm
10-10-2008, 11:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Jebusabsolute/cookie.jpg

DEXTER'S A COOKIE!

Oh man that was like my favourite episode ever!

LunarWeaver
10-10-2008, 11:49 PM
I loved this show so much. Seeing Dexter makes my heart thump thump. It was a huge part of my childhood. I found out not too long ago Seth McFarlane of Family Guy fame was a writer for that show. That tickles me. Some favies: Speed Racer parody, the camping trip where he hunts for Bigfoot, Shoe Gnomes that won't leave, and especially the episode where he tells his parents so they can help operate a huge robot to save Japan from a monster.