PDA

View Full Version : Open me up

rubah
10-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Open up a brand new package of floss. For best results, pick a package that is hermetically sealed.

Remove floss.

Inhale.

Keel over from intensity.

Yeah I just bought new floss. I brought some oral-b stuff from home to use, but it's all thin and is kinda like using my own hair to floss with, so I just kinda kept the last foot of my Johnson and Johnson reach Clean-Burst icy spearment menthe verte glacée Waved Floss Soie dentaire cirée on my desk until this evening (which was only like a day but still)

Are you picky about your floss? Did you know that soie is silk in french? my floss is silk. go figure.

Lawr
10-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Johnson and Johnson reach Clean-Burst icy spearment menthe verte glacée Waved Floss Soie dentaire cirée on my desk until this evening

:bow:

All seriousness aside, I'm not too picky about floss as long as it gets the job done, which my toothbrush and 30 seconds+ of mouth wash can do! :monster:

Evastio
10-09-2008, 01:51 AM
As long as it doesn't fray easily in the middle, I'm okay with it.

Bunny
10-09-2008, 01:58 AM
I hate floss so much.

rubah
10-09-2008, 03:04 AM
I hate brushing my teeth more.

well, I hate having to go to a sink to brush my teeth. If I could just like rinse my mouth and spit into my trashcan and not have it be stinky or something (I haven't checked this) I might brush my teeth all day long.

Yar
10-09-2008, 03:04 AM
I definitely don't floss as much as I should. I figure toothbrush followed by Listerine is enough, but my dentist is like: "WHY AREN'T YOU FLOSSING!? DON'T COME BACK AGAIN UNLESS YOU FLOSS!! :mad2:"

Nominus Experse
10-09-2008, 03:28 AM
I don't floss, so it would be strange of me to be picky about a product I do not buy or need.