PDA

View Full Version : Memorable Game Files

Evastio
10-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Basically in this thread talk about game files that you had a hard time completing 100% (or close to 100%).

For me there's my Super Smash Bros. Brawl file where I have all characters, stages, trophies, stickers, notices (except for ones like 4995 vs Matches and anything above that), challenges completed (without using a single Golden Hammer), 100% Adventure Mode file, and all Event Matches (single and co-op) completed on every difficulty.

There's also my Pokemon LeafGreen file where I have 382 Pokemon on my Pokedex (getting Ho-oh from Pokemon Colosseum's 100 Trainer Battle was brutal). If only I could get the Event Pokemon like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys...

I also have my F-Zero GP Legend file with all cups defeated on all difficulties, all racers and tracks unlocked, and all story mode parts completed. I also passed all of the Zero Tests (even though I couldn't even get a single gold trophy).

The only other one I can think of is Bomberman 5 where I got 100% on all files that I started from scratch. Sure, getting 100% sounds easy but it isn't. Especially when you have no idea which portals take you to which level (and how you have to go to and beat all levels to get 100%). 3-1 and 3-6 are especially hard to get to seeing how those are usually one of the last ones I reach and beat.

Mogi
10-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Pokemans.
I gived up long before 100%.
=[