PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 recon campaign and Halo Wars

Iceglow
10-09-2008, 11:13 AM
I was going through Gametrailers and I saw one for Halo wars a demonstration demo trailer and well I was in love with the idea when it was merely Covenant and Humans announced but from what I saw today the Flood will make an appearance how AWESOME is that? (in true flood form the buildings I saw were heavily infected marine/cov buildings too!) From what I saw this also takes place POST Halo 3 not prior to Halo as originally thought by many which would also explain the Flood presence in game since it was Master Chief who first "discovered" the presence of the Flood.

Also of note I saw a longer trailer for the new Halo 3 DLC campaign and you will be playing as an ODST soldier reconning the area it also seems like he has a silenced weapon but it doesn't look like the standard H3 assault or smg it's more like an M-16 or something so what's going on there I'm not sure about but the trailer I saw shows the ODST pod landing and then the soldier evading a Covenant drop ship and brute squad some brutes which had double wielding spikers....Psy knows the love for those guns ;)

So who else is interested in the next Halo campaigns? Also does anyone think that the ODST Recon Campaign for 3 opens up interesting new game ideas for the Halo franchise? I'd like to think so.

Momiji
10-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Fun fact: Mentioning 'recon' multiple times on the Halo 3 forums on bungie.net is a bannable offense.

I'm not very interested.

Coma
10-09-2008, 12:44 PM
So who else is interested in the next Halo campaigns? Also does anyone think that the ODST Recon Campaign for 3 opens up interesting new game ideas for the Halo franchise? I'd like to think so.

ODST Recon Campaign for 3 opens up interesting new game ideas for the Halo franchise? I'd like to think so.

interesting Halo
i c wut u did thar