PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star 0 Gameplay!

KentaRawr!
10-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Gamekyo : Phantasy Star 0 first gameplay video from TGS ! (http://gamekyo.com/videoen13295_phantasy-star-0-first-gameplay-video-from-tgs.html)

Like with Sin and Punishment 2, this announcement forces me to get earlier games in the series. >_> (Goes off to buy Phantasy Star 2)

It seems like they're basing it off of PSO, but their calling it Phantasy Star 0 makes me think that they are going to link some story. :D

Discuss nowz.

Rostum
10-09-2008, 01:34 PM
It looks quite nice for a DS game, I think I'd be willing to give it a shot.

JKTrix
10-09-2008, 04:29 PM
jeux-france videos always took forever to load for me.

But even if this only becomes a glorified PictoChat for me, I'm so gonna get it.

Kind of funny how the PSP game was basically a stripped-down PSU port, but the DS game is 'new' stuff.

Elly
10-09-2008, 08:15 PM
i think it's called PS0 because it's like a prequal to PSO not the PS Propper series of games, as the character types/classes seem to be more from the PSO series...

KentaRawr!
10-09-2008, 09:00 PM
i think it's called PS0 because it's like a prequal to PSO not the PS Propper series of games, as the character types/classes seem to be more from the PSO series...

Sadly, I think you're right. :(

Dreddz
10-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Sega should just make Phantasy Star V at this point. They have saturated this style of game and they need to do something fresh. I know Sega can do it, they're really impressing me with Valkyrie Chronicles and Yakuza. Phantasy Star V would send me over the top.

Zeldy
10-26-2008, 11:20 PM
on the DS?! :jess:

I am liking this. I absolutely adored PSO1&2, not so much PSU or PSO3 or any of the other phantasy star to be honest, just PSO, I proper lived on it :jess: I'm glad it's not based on PSO episode 3, the card one, as that one was crap.

I waaaaaant.

Aerith's Knight
10-27-2008, 12:05 AM
I liked the first PSU, didn't really think that one was so bad.

ljkkjlcm9
10-27-2008, 12:49 PM
PSU was great... minus the sad excuses for "updates" which was just unlocking stuff already on the disc... and the monthly fee for a game that gets extremely repetitive. But this game on the DS shouldn't have those issues, which has me highly anticipating it.

THE JACKEL