PDA

View Full Version : Return

Rye
10-10-2008, 03:44 PM
What do you like to do when you go back to your town after not being there for a while?

I'm gonna be home from tonight until Monday night, so I'm so excited to go to Starbucks, drive around, visit my old High School to see how it changed (apparently, it changed a lot), go to the mall, etc. My town looks so pretty in the fall, because there are so many trees as it's a little suburb, so I can't wait to see that. I adore the fall. The colors and the smell~ :hello:

Rocket Edge
10-10-2008, 03:49 PM
When I have the chance to go home, I always take it. I love just chilling around the house, and going for a night out with everyone from home. There's nothing like it.

Nominus Experse
10-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Graffiti and other creative vandalism

Bunny
10-10-2008, 03:58 PM
I avoid going to my hometown as much as possible because I despise it and the people that live there.

escobert
10-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I'm always here :p

rubah
10-10-2008, 04:55 PM
usually get chinese from the cheap awesome chinese place

XxSephirothxX
10-10-2008, 05:13 PM
I suppose it varies between me thinking "I can't wait until I get to leave" and "I hope I don't run into anyone I know."

louby_4eva
10-10-2008, 06:22 PM
I always order a ham and pineapple pizza from my local pizza place, Mr. Pizza...I love it :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Rye
10-10-2008, 06:48 PM
You're a wise young lady, louby, because that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to order an entire giant New York style pizza pie. And eat it ALL. BY MYSELF. >:O

If I could. I can only eat 2 slices, and even then, my tummy feels like it's gonna pop. ;; But I'm still ordering pizza tomorrow. Tonight, I'm eating my Wendy's Chicken Salad. :bigsmile:

louby_4eva
10-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Even when I get to the popping stomach of eating that pizza I continue :D :D :D I don't get it often enough to not eat it. The sick feeling afterwards is worth it :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Caraliz
10-10-2008, 06:51 PM
I agree with Azar. I don't like running into people I used to live around and I don't like being there very long. It's always boring and my parents are dicks no matter what and there's little to do.

Roogle
10-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I have only returned to my hometown once since leaving it nearly five years ago. Unfortunately, there is nothing to be found there...

Moon Rabbits
10-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Graffiti and other creative vandalism

Also my brother goes missing, my mother is crazy, and my dad is missing. And those monster types everywhere, y'know.

Roto13
10-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Didn't you only leave like a month ago?

Shoeberto
10-10-2008, 10:54 PM
When I go back to Ohio my big thing is hitting up China Garden, which makes some of my favorite Chinese food ever and I just love it there. Great little place. I'll be sad if they ever go out of business. Home is really pretty in fall, but it's pretty comparable here in Fayetteville (thankfully!) so I don't feel like I'm missing out on it too much. But home has actual snow during winter so it was kinda nice to see it last year when I got back for Christmas break, even though the break itself was pretty depressing...

In Potts Vegas the best thing is pretty much Mussie! You can't get him anywhere but there.

Værn
10-10-2008, 11:22 PM
When I go back to Ohio my big thing is hitting up China Garden, which makes some of my favorite Chinese food ever and I just love it there. Great little place. I'll be sad if they ever go out of business. Home is really pretty in fall, but it's pretty comparable here in Fayetteville (thankfully!) so I don't feel like I'm missing out on it too much. But home has actual snow during winter so it was kinda nice to see it last year when I got back for Christmas break, even though the break itself was pretty depressing...

In Potts Vegas the best thing is pretty much Mussie! You can't get him anywhere but there.
Osnap, China Garden! With your mention of Fayette, would it be safe to assume that you mean CG in Bryan?

kikimm
10-10-2008, 11:25 PM
When I got back from New Zealand on Saturday, I pretty much just wanted to stay home and sleep and take lots of showers and try to befriend my cat again. Oh, the only thing I was excited about doing when I got back was go shopping at the mall, finally. >=D

But yeah, I have a hard time working up the...desire to actually see people. Like "friends."

Tavrobel
10-10-2008, 11:28 PM
I try to block out the memories. I always planned on gathering the golf balls that have likely piled up by the fence, because there was this one spot that was right next to the country club's 18th hole. When I was of age, I hit them back across the fence. lulz were had. But alas, I have not done so, mostly because it would now be trespassing.