PDA

View Full Version : Seriously!

louby_4eva
10-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Two days ago, when I was working, a guy came over to me and and asked me to marry him. I don't know him and he doesn't know me but he told me he loved me, got down and one knee and asked if I'd marry him :mad: weird! I'm fairly sure it was a practical joke of some description but I don't know.

Has anything weird happened to you recently? Had any complete strangers say anything rather odd to you? Or does this just happen to me?

Smile and Be happy :love:

Old Manus
10-10-2008, 06:22 PM
It wasn't a joke :cry:

Psychotic
10-10-2008, 06:27 PM
louby...will you marry me?

I'm a Cid's Knight, baby. I got it made. :cool:

SNOOZER
10-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Just once I wish somebody would propose to me and admit that they love me. And not just because I have a sweet ass or because I'm pregnant, but seriously just want to be with me forever.

Seriously though, no, I have not had a run in like that before. I'm curious though, did he propose with a wedding ring?

Rye
10-10-2008, 06:28 PM
I am the one who says odd things to strangers.

I feel comfortable around most kinds of strangers. I say weird things to them and discuss my life with them, and my day. I'm the type of person who sees people doing things, like a man carrying flowers on his way to a date, and yells "Awwww, good for you!" But somehow, it charms people instead of creeping them out, so it works for me. It's probably because I'm so short that they think I'm 6 year old. :jess:

qwertysaur
10-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Some drunk guy on the bus wanted my social security number. It was my stop, so I ignored him. :p

louby_4eva
10-10-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm curious though, did he propose with a wedding ring?

No, he said he'd noticed me as he'd walked past and had kept walking past before plucking up the courage to talk to me.
I also had an offer from a stranger a couple of weeks ago but it wasn't as serious as marriage. He just wanted to date which would ultimately lead to him 'paying the bills and putting food on the table'. Seriously! Who says stuff like that to stranger? ....other than Rye :p

I am tempted to take up Psy's offer though :D :D :D A Cid's Knight, it's like marrying royalty :D :D :D

Rye
10-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Well this morning i got a text from JKTrix saying he is coming over to my house today and I have to go pick him up from Port authority bus terminal at 6:45... AND THIS IS SO RANDOM I HAVE NOT CLEANED MY HOUSE

Oh my god! Pix plz. xD

Remulak
10-10-2008, 06:43 PM
I'd propose to you with a ring pop.

demondude
10-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Marrying a Cid's Knight is like marrying a butler, the Administrators are where it's at.

Rye
10-10-2008, 06:45 PM
I'd marry Shlup. :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
10-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Marrying a Cid's Knight is like marrying a butler, the Administrators are where it's at.
DD and WarrenW for cutest couple :p

demondude
10-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Hush! Nobody is supposed to know.

Nominus Experse
10-10-2008, 06:49 PM
That was me and since you didn't seem to care I've since drowned myself to drink.

DK
10-10-2008, 07:13 PM
I am tempted to take up Psy's offer though :D :D :D A Cid's Knight, it's like marrying royalty :D :D :D

Yes, Paul is the most precious type of Queen after all.

Akaria
10-10-2008, 08:59 PM
I had an interview at the airport today, and my roommate was there for orientation for his job. I had forgotten to give him money for something to eat, and he had been there since 8:10 am and was gonna be there till 5:00 pm. Around 1:00, I walked through the terminal to the concourse he was at and looked around. The trainees wear these red lanyards around their necks with the authority badges, and I saw one walking towards a personnel only door. Here's what went down --

Me - "Hey, you!"
Nice-looking dude - "Uh...Yeah?"
"Are you in the Mesaba training program?"
"...Yeah..."
"Is a guy named Adam in your class?"
"Uh..."
"He's like my height, wearing a gray hoodie?"
"Yeah, he is."
"You wanna give him some money for me?"

He laughed and said sure. A minute later, Adam came out with a confused look on his face. I guess the weird thing about this encounter was that I entrusted a complete stranger with ten bucks. He pulled through though!:D

louby_4eva
10-10-2008, 10:02 PM
aww...it's nice when it has a happy ending :D :D :D

That was me and since you didn't seem to care I've since drowned myself to drink.

Hey, I was very nice. When asked if I could grow to love him if he kept coming in my shop, i said 'maybe....but probably not' I could have said 'eww...nooo!'. You'll find someone else :D :D :D

~*~Celes~*~
10-10-2008, 11:12 PM
I was at a video rental store, browsing the video games a couple of years back. Some guy walked up behind me (no idea what he looked like, I had my back to him the whole time, but he sounded like he was in his early-mid 20s) and whispered "...You want some candy?" I said "MOM" rather loudly and walked up to her as quick as I could (she was up at the register.) That was certainly odd and random :eep:

Aerith's Knight
10-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Me - "Hey, you!"
Nice-looking dude - "Uh...Yeah?"
"Are you in the Mesaba training program?"
"...Yeah..."
"Is a guy named Adam in your class?"
"Uh..."
"He's like my height, wearing a gray hoodie?"
"Yeah, he is."
"You wanna give him some money for me?"

She never asked me for my name. :(

Akaria
10-11-2008, 07:17 AM
She never asked me for my name. :(

There are certain situations where names are simply not necessary.

This is one of those times.

Dr. Acula
10-11-2008, 09:46 AM
I was walking to school when this happened:

Old Guy: "Hello, lass."
Me: *ignores*
Old Guy: "Shorts? It's a bit cold to be wearing those, isn't it? *laughs creepily*"
Me: *walks faster*

demondude
10-11-2008, 10:33 AM
The poor man was only trying to make sure you don't get a cold, or suffer from hypothermia.

Blue Harvest
10-11-2008, 11:25 AM
I was walking to a friends once and this random guy who was smoking weed, in the middle of the day, in an open street with lots of people about, asked me if I wanted to finish the joint. I ignored him and started walking faster.

theundeadhero
10-11-2008, 01:18 PM
louby_4eva please marry me. I am a Cid's Knight too. On top of that, I'm Site Staff. I think I've loved you forever.

~*~Celes~*~
10-11-2008, 04:04 PM
I remember when Paul asked for a picture of my tits. That was a little out of the ordinary.

Rantz
10-11-2008, 04:05 PM
I remember when Paul asked for a picture of my tits. That was a little out of the ordinary.

He asked for mine too. :(

Zeldy
10-11-2008, 04:22 PM
I dunno xD I've had quite a few, one that sticks to mind are these builders I had to walk past every day on my walk to school, and this one day the older one put down the window in his car and yelled 'alright dollface!' and I burst out laughing and then they started shouting more xD

Psychotic
10-11-2008, 04:23 PM
I remember when Paul asked for a picture of my tits. That was a little out of the ordinary.No. I ask everyone for pictures of their tits. You just ask Sagensyg. :)

That reminds me actually-

PS: If you are reading this, plz PM me your tits. tia.

Fate Fatale
10-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Rye can propose to me any day...

I used to be her "affection-bagel".. that's right, be jealous.

theundeadhero
10-11-2008, 06:39 PM
I only get jealous of affection bananas.