PDA

View Full Version : BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Jessweeee♪
10-11-2008, 12:41 AM
So my sibling + cousins + sibling's friend were all arguing about who's worse, boys or girls, when it comes to ending relationships or something. I don't know. I didn't like any of their opinions because they were WRONG WRONG WRONG so I blasted O-Parts really loud.

"...Gimme Gimme Chance..."
WTF?! ...so anyway. You're wrong! Girls/Boys are blahblahblah...

I didn't work :(

So what do you do when people are yelling loudly around you and you want them to shut up?

Aerith's Knight
10-11-2008, 12:53 AM
SHUT THE SMURF UP! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTO_-XS3ulk)

Jebus
10-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Girls are just a myth anyway.

And if people are arguing around me, I totally whip out my sweet ass katana that I got from Japan and kick all their asses like in Bleach (that's Anime for all you uncultured hicks out there).

Akaria
10-11-2008, 01:09 AM
I actually have a plan for such obnoxious times as this.

In such situations where there are a lot of people together, whether it be a family reunion or a gathering among friends, I'll typically bring my bag, which contains my laptop and speakers, among other things.

In high school, I used to dance and love it quite a bit. As a result, I have a plethora of songs that I've choreographed to. Granted, they're not the best, but they're damn flashy enough to make people get out of the way, and usually people will either shut up or join in.

It's awesome, and usually pretty efficient.

theundeadhero
10-11-2008, 01:10 PM
So... you dance to make everybody be quiet? :confused:

Akaria
10-11-2008, 02:38 PM
More like run a distraction.

Seriously, if you saw someone 10 feet away from you randomly start dancing...Is that something you see on a daily basis? Haha.

~*~Celes~*~
10-11-2008, 04:00 PM
I actually have a plan for such obnoxious times as this.

In such situations where there are a lot of people together, whether it be a family reunion or a gathering among friends, I'll typically bring my bag, which contains my laptop and speakers, among other things.

In high school, I used to dance and love it quite a bit. As a result, I have a plethora of songs that I've choreographed to. Granted, they're not the best, but they're damn flashy enough to make people get out of the way, and usually people will either shut up or join in.

It's awesome, and usually pretty efficient.

Next family reunion, I should try that :eek:

Rye
10-11-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm generally a more soft spoken person, so people tend to always talk loud over me or keep yelling at each other when I try to speak, and there is very little in the world that makes me angrier. Trying to speak over them does nothing, so I generally get up and just walk away.

Rantz
10-11-2008, 04:04 PM
I just kind of sit there.

theundeadhero
10-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Seriously, if you saw someone 10 feet away from you randomly start dancing...Is that something you see on a daily basis? Haha.Almosy daily, sadly.

Akaria
10-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Seriously, if you saw someone 10 feet away from you randomly start dancing...Is that something you see on a daily basis? Haha.Almosy daily, sadly.

....I want to be you.

Fate Fatale
10-11-2008, 09:26 PM
I very loudly change the subject.

SilverWind
10-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I'm generally a more soft spoken person, so people tend to always talk loud over me or keep yelling at each other when I try to speak, and there is very little in the world that makes me angrier. Trying to speak over them does nothing, so I generally get up and just walk away.

This.

Nice
10-11-2008, 09:55 PM
I grab a gun, pistol whip them them calmly ask them for some water. In reality, that works out pretty well in one's mind. I usually walk away, I have a dirty mouth that tends to offend everyone.

Earthworm Jim
10-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Physical abuse. The more scars resulting, the better.

Shlup
10-11-2008, 10:02 PM
I play dead.

Quindiana Jones
10-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Usually, being loud won't phase me. I don't really give a toss. But if it's way out of hand, I use the Magic Fist of Silence.

Fate Fatale
10-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I play dead.

That's a really good idea.