PDA

View Full Version : So I had a dream that I made this thread last night.

Sephex
10-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah, no one rememberes me, but I thought it would make a classic General Chat casual conversation sort of deal.

Do you have/had any odd eating habits? This could range from a specific way you decide to consume food to putting mustard on ice cream. Well, here is mine:

I used to eat the outter edge of a hamburger and slowly make my way towards the center. My logic behind that was I was saving the juiciest part of a hamburger for last. Also, when I was a kid I used to put syrup on scrambled eggs.

Your turn.

Bahamut2000X
10-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Sephex!!!

I only eat food normally too. >.>

Momiji
10-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Long time, no see, Justin.

Anyway, I like putting parmesan cheese on sandwiches.

Oh, and I always save my favorite of anything for last. This sometimes backfires as things that are hot often get cold by the time I get to them.

mooglebunni608
10-11-2008, 05:12 PM
I always always remove the cheese from my pizza. Unless the pizza is cold, and I am making a sammich with it.
Also, when I make spaghetti, the sauce has to be ON TOP of the noodles, or else I won't eat it with joy. :(

theundeadhero
10-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I eat pickles <i>all by themselves</i>.

I also mix my corn in with my potatos but I think that's normal.

Montoya
10-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I remember you.

I like to eat hamburgers until there's half of it left and then I start eating around it until it's a small circle. Then I just pop into my mouth and fin.

rubah
10-11-2008, 07:08 PM
I used to do that with hamburgers, but my reason was different. We read a book about a boy who would always put his ketchup in the very center of the patty, so he would eat all around the hamburger and save the middle with the ketchup for last, and I decided I'd try doing that, but I got annoyed with how hard it was to hold so I just started biting the middle whenever I got to it.

I also used to divide my food in threes and chew equally on each side of my mouth. I don't do this much anymore (okay I still do it with pretzel sticks but they're just that much fun, but I definitely don't chew with my front teeth)

current weird food habits. . . I dunno that I have any. Oh, i do both of the things that hero said.

scrumpleberry
10-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow, this dude. Were you really gone for that long? I'm sure you were here a couple of months ago..

ANYWAY. I used to dunk crisps in lemonade.

The Ceej
10-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Sometimes, while cooking, I'll take the romaine lettuce, and wrap the other ingredients in it, then eat the wrap. For example, if I'm making tacos, I put the tomatoes and cheese in the lettuce or if I'm making hamburgers, I put the onions and pickles in the lettuce. It's really good. You should try it.

Sometimes, this backfires, though, by depleting my ingredients and I'm left with not enough.

Quindiana Jones
10-11-2008, 07:51 PM
I eat pickles <i>all by themselves</i>.

YES.

Momiji
10-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Sometimes, while cooking, I'll take the romaine lettuce, and wrap the other ingredients in it, then eat the wrap. For example, if I'm making tacos, I put the tomatoes and cheese in the lettuce or if I'm making hamburgers, I put the onions and pickles in the lettuce. It's really good. You should try it.

Sometimes, this backfires, though, by depleting my ingredients and I'm left with not enough.

Maybe you should do that with the leftovers, and not while cooking. Romaine lettuce does make pretty good wraps before though-- I've done it before as well.

Peegee
10-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Inconsistent eating habits:

I eat yummy food quickly. I will devour food, practically inhaling it if I find it delicious. If I hate it, I will push it around the plate for an hour and go play video games.

However, for exceptionally delicious food I will savor it. Yummy.