PDA

View Full Version : Role Playing Threads

Hazzard
10-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Their a dying breed man, nearly extinct. How comes nobody visits it, or starts any fresh, new RP's? We need some inspiration. Any ideas?

Old Manus
10-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Oh God, the world doesn't need any more people pretending to be xenophobic silver-haired teenagers who's parents were killed by the Empire and are masters of that most dangerous weapon of mass destruction, the katana. People should start roleplaying as more interesting characters, like rapists or republicans.

Psychotic
10-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Oh God, the world doesn't need any more people pretending to be xenophobic silver-haired teenagers who's parents were killed by the Empire and are masters of that most dangerous weapon of mass destruction, the katana.And, despite having all the social grace of a gnat with halitosis, manages to have two cute female heroines and the sexy female villain with MILF written all over her fall in love with him.

Cz
10-11-2008, 11:11 PM
The internet is one big RP forum. Not everyone in the real world is actually a sixteen year-old bi-curious blonde from Muswell Hill, but it's fun to pretend!

Fate Fatale
10-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Actually, I just go to RP sites rather than drag them here.

scrumpleberry
10-11-2008, 11:24 PM
I just don't have the time, and sometimes quite often you get people playing who are kind of annoying.

Aerith's Knight
10-11-2008, 11:25 PM
The internet is one big RP forum. Not everyone in the real world is actually a sixteen year-old bi-curious blonde from Muswell Hill, but it's fun to pretend!

Damn, now they know. :shifty:

Laddy
10-12-2008, 02:34 AM
I play realistic or original characters, but people don't like it. x/

In eiko guy's famous words...

'Don't listen to Laddy, he plays as grandmas.'

*cries* My character was 36 year-old Nigerian doctor named Emeka, who was of the Earth elemental magic and used a cane with a rapier concealed in it. *Sigh* I want more cool characters.

Roto13
10-12-2008, 02:37 AM

I like to RP that I have aspergers.

Exdeath
10-12-2008, 02:44 AM
How about an RP where I play a rookie defense attorney, desperate for a job. My stats include a lvl.94 speechcraft and the ability to shout in a courtroom with impunity. My adventures would often involve hopeless cases, turned only by obscure evidence and cunning tactics.

Jessweeee♪
10-12-2008, 02:51 AM
How about an RP where I play a rookie defense attorney, desperate for a job. My stats include a lvl.94 speechcraft and the ability to shout in a courtroom with impunity. My adventures would often involve hopeless cases, turned only by obscure evidence and cunning tactics.

Don't forget dumb luck and large-breasted mentors!

Sir Lancealot
10-12-2008, 03:02 AM

And an evil german woman with a whip.

Exdeath
10-12-2008, 03:05 AM

And an evil german woman with a whip.

And strange, twisted metrosexuals that kill people with glass bottles and nail-polish. What an original and fantastic adventure we would have.