PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: Another Story

Twilite99
10-12-2008, 03:43 PM
what if they Remade KH1? only you play as Riku. im sure this has come up before, but never by a Genius like me. heres my Idea.
--------------------------
we open with Riku sitting on his Usual Tree. Suddenly, the sky turns Dark and Heartless soldiers appear.the Keyblade appears in Riku's hand, a Black and Gray keyblade. You fight them off.

Riku: what was that about-SORA! KAIRI!
you run to the other side of the Island, where you encounter Dark Sora(fighting soldiers on the way). you defeat him.
Riku:SORA!
the shadow sora transforms into-Ansem.

we always wanted to know what on Earth is behind the door on destiny islands. this is where Riku chases Ansem.

Riku: who are you!?
Ansem:.........*appears on Screen.
The door blows open.And out pours Darkness, followed by the bald dude from the kh3 trailer.

Riku awakes.
now you are on the Islands, and you begin walking down to Kairi and Sora who are on the beach(we remember this scene).
AFTERWARDS......
we join Riku up where he always is.
Riku: a Dream?
?????: come my Son......
Riku: WHAT!?
?????: you will learn soon, Riku.
Riku: WHO ARE YOU!?:tonberry:
--------------------------------
tell me what you think so far, and anything needs to be added let me know.
---------------------
:tonberry:would you like some Tea with your Rape?

Wolf Kanno
10-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Its not bad, but to be honest, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix greatly expanded the story from Riku's point of view and explained a great deal of his journey and how he met Maleficent. Still, I feel you have some good potential for a fanfic at least, I just recommend doing some research from the the game. ;)

Fate Fatale
10-19-2008, 03:34 AM
Its not bad, but to be honest, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix greatly expanded the story from Riku's point of view and explained a great deal of his journey and how he met Maleficent. Still, I feel you have some good potential for a fanfic at least, I just recommend doing some research from the the game. ;)

Final Mix needs to come to the U.S. then.

As far as the OP is concerned, it seems rather dry. The story is becoming overdone a bit with all of the spin-offs.

Wolf Kanno
10-19-2008, 03:46 AM
We got screwed out of both Final Mix games. To be honest, KH2:Final Mix is an even bigger "smurf you" as it actually expands on the Organization XIII characters a bit more. :mad: