PDA

View Full Version : Fizzix!

Goldenboko
10-13-2008, 08:13 PM
I lost my Physics homework again ;-; I hate when this crap happens. I'm seriously the most disorganized person ever >:0

How organized are you with you're school related materials?

Aerith's Knight
10-13-2008, 09:01 PM
I have a drawer and a shelf.

It all ends up in one of them.

Yar
10-13-2008, 09:13 PM
I was SO anal retentive in school. My binder was organized chronologically, and homework that was to be turned in was in the front-most pocket of the binder. My pens always went in the organizer thingy that has hole punches so that it can be in the binder. Then my locker had the books arranged so that my next class book was always on the bottom, so I could just pull it out and leave.

Goldenboko
10-13-2008, 09:23 PM
I have a drawer and a shelf.

It all ends up in one of them.

Disorganization ftw *h5*

qwertysaur
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
I had a folder I put everything in. Finding things in that folder was an adventure, but thats another story. :p

rubah
10-14-2008, 12:44 AM
I don't actually have to turn in any homework except my materials homework and occasionally some linear algebra/CAD, so whatever I do is either stuck in a notebook, or just gravitates to the floor, then, I organize everything when I clean my floor every week or so.

It's pretty great though because my notebooks are organized by date :) I have one notebook for monday/wednesday/friday and one for tuesday/thursday.