PDA

View Full Version : Favorite kind of Pizza

Nice
10-13-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm starving and about to order a pizza in the midst of doing my mid-term take home exams.

So anyway, what's your favorite kind of pizza? Go for it, toppings, type of crust, little things you like to get with it like bbq wings, garlic bread etc. Just feel free and help yourself.

Psychotic
10-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Hawaiian is definitely the best. I think a thicker crust is better but hey, thin crust isn't too bad either.

Aerith's Knight
10-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Thin crust NY style cheese with extra sauce.

Yum yum.

Haven't had any since I got back to the Netherlands though.

Flying Mullet
10-13-2008, 09:13 PM
If it's New York style then plain cheese with parmesan, red pepper, oregano and garlic powder sprinkled on. Otherwise I love Papa John's BBQ chicken and bacon. Nice and healthy. xD

scrumpleberry
10-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Hawaiian is definitely the best. I think a thicker crust is better but hey, thin crust isn't too bad either.

+ also anything with mushrooms or multiple delishus meats or pine nuts or foldy pizzas whose names I have forgotten. call me cheap, but I love stuffed crusts as well.

NeoTifa
10-13-2008, 09:35 PM
youre back in the nederlands already? but i didnt get to come up north and stalk you yet!!!!! dammit!!!!!

i like pan crust with lots of cheese, some pepperonni, and bacon. yums.

Miriel
10-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Thin crust with homemade meatballs, fresh tomatoes, and basil baked in a wood fired brick oven. Mmmmm.

kikimm
10-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Loooove Hawaiian. I can eat other pizzas and enjoy them, but nothing satisfies me like good Hawaiian pizza. Also, nice and thick please, thin crust is disgusting.

Rantz
10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
I don't like Hawaiian pizza. I'd much rather have some nice meaty pizza with lots of garlic sauce.

Yar
10-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Chicago Style is amazing. :love:

I also like thin crust, because it is très dippable and crunchy. As far as toppings go, I like barbeque chicken, Hawai'ian, and of course, pepperoni.

XxSephirothxX
10-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Deep dish. Lots of meat.

I'll eat any type of crust, but Chicago is > thin. I love me some New York style too, though. Pepperoni, mushrooms, and grilled chicken is a fantastic topping combination.

Montoya
10-13-2008, 10:49 PM
I work at a pizza restaurant and I hate it already after eating it every day. After trying so many combinations of toppings, they all taste the same. Seriously, the only type of pizza I like is a pepperoni one and that's that.

Vermachtnis
10-13-2008, 11:28 PM
I love thin crust pizza with pepperoni. It's simple and I like it. Too many toppings kill the pizza.

rubah
10-14-2008, 12:38 AM
I like chicken and onions on mine. The rest is all pretty irrelevant after that. (well, not the cheese and tomatoes)

Levian
10-14-2008, 12:47 AM
Loooove Hawaiian. I can eat other pizzas and enjoy them, but nothing satisfies me like good Hawaiian pizza. Also, nice and thick please, thin crust is disgusting.

I love both the passion and disgust shown in this post.

and yeah, hawaiian and thick. thin ain't that bad though.

Madame Adequate
10-14-2008, 01:02 AM

Marry me :heart: Hawaiian and thick = true purpose of Human existence.

Iceglow
10-14-2008, 01:27 AM
I have many "favourite pizzas" depending on where I am here goes:

Domino's: From these guys it's gotta be their hawaiian followed by the veg-o-roma :D

Pizza Express: Vennezia (sp?) I love this pizza the capers and sultanas on top = YUM also they donate money to a charity when you buy it so I feel good about myself too.

Papa John's: God I need to go back to Palmers Green with my mate so I might get one of these, The Godfather any day all that meat = cannot be wrong and chorizo is like the sex of sausages (bar a certain polish kielbasa)

Pizza Hut (or should that be Pasta Hut now?): My girlfriend working here means I've had pretty much anything on a pizza though an italian style crust with barbecue sauce and hawaiian topping is yummy as is a chicken and chorizo pizza with same sauce. I've tried their new pizza the spagetti styled one, it's ok but the goats cheese needs to be more prominent.

Levian
10-14-2008, 01:29 AM

Fine, marry Psychotic even though kikimm and I share the EXACT SAME INTERESTS. But whatever man, kikimm and I don't need your proposal anyway. We'll just hang out and eat some hawaiian pizza or something, say with thick crust.

Khaotic
10-14-2008, 01:31 AM
Triple or quadruple cheese, depending if they will actually put the effort into putting 4 layers of cheese on it, usually they won't since it won't bake correctly (aka they're lazy to put effort into my pizza!).

Madame Adequate
10-14-2008, 01:49 AM

Fine, marry Psychotic even though kikimm and I share the EXACT SAME INTERESTS. But whatever man, kikimm and I don't need your proposal anyway. We'll just hang out and eat some hawaiian pizza or something, say with thick crust.

Hey I just went with the first correct response I saw, I can handle polyamory if you guys can!

erikramza
10-14-2008, 01:59 AM
Thin crust (buttered), garlic sauce, chicken, bread stick seasoning, mozzarella balls, pepperoni (lingucia instead if available), the house cheese, pineapples (maybe tomatoes; if you're in a tomatoes mood), and no pizza is a pizza without anchovies.

having worked at Round Table Pizza for a year and a half, this pizza remained the only pizza that kept things interesting. not only would no one else eat it, but the way i made it, it would be all i'd need to eat for a week.

kikimm
10-14-2008, 02:02 AM

Hey I just went with the first correct response I saw, I can handle polyamory if you guys can!

Oh no, it's cool man. Whatever. I'm totally NOT hurt beyond repair right now.

Blue Harvest
10-14-2008, 12:26 PM
A place downtown does amazing pizzas and you can choose to put a mix of toppings on. I usually choose about 4 or 5 different meats :D

Mittopotahis
10-14-2008, 12:39 PM
I totally disagree with the notion of putting pineapple on a pizza.

Pineapple is a fruit. Meat is necessary, Vegetables are optional, but fruit you must avoid. I mean seriously, would you consider putting a banana on your pizza? It just doesn't make sense to put fruit on a pizza.
Pineapple is sweet. This just doesn't work! My body thinks I'm mixing my desert with my meal and vomits involuntarily. Not my fault.
The consistency of pineapple is just not pizza. It's watery and weird and makes your slice soggy. Not happy. >=(

I work at Pizza Hut, my favourite from there would have to be either a BBQ Meatlovers or a Double Bacon Cheeseburger. Yummy meat :D

Robostar
10-14-2008, 01:01 PM
As Megaman would say you cant have a pizza w/o pepperoni!
Lol I got that from MegaMan Legends and I think its true. I love pepperoni pizza! Stuffed crust is the best but its hard to get lol.

Rye
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Cheese pizza from New York is all I need.

Loony BoB
10-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Hawaiian or Meat Feast. Meat Feast needs to have no onions, no tomato slices, no mushrooms - but depending on how I feel, it can have peppers.

I don't mind the different varieties of thickness, so long as it's none of that cheesey crust or double-decker crap.

NeoTifa
10-14-2008, 02:06 PM
veggie-ranch pizza!!!!! or oreo desert pizza!!!

Rye
10-14-2008, 02:25 PM
Don't blame the fruit pizza people. I've come to notice that the people who eat that stuff usually come from places (kikimm being the exception so far =O) where pizza just isn't very good, according to what I've been told (woe is me for studying in England next year, for I'll never have good pizza!) If they ate pizza in NY (not just New York style, but pizza made in NY), they would only need cheese and pepperoni at most!

This holds true to places like Rhode Island too, where their pizza is terrible and tiny (a large pizza costs more than it does here in RI than it does in NY and it's half the size of a NY large!) and overpriced, so they feel the need to put horrible seafood things on it, like octopus and squid testes and lobster bits. It's like an experiment gone wrong. D:

It's true. I know people get sick of me saying it, but until you've tried it, you just won't know. :bigsmile:

NeoTifa
10-14-2008, 02:27 PM
i just have an appreciation for sweet things :) ohio has decent pizza....

qwertysaur
10-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Don't blame the fruit pizza people. I've come to notice that the people who eat that stuff usually come from places (kikimm being the exception so far =O) where pizza just isn't very good, according to what I've been told (woe is me for studying in England next year, for I'll never have good pizza!) If they ate pizza in NY (not just New York style, but pizza made in NY), they would only need cheese and pepperoni at most!

This holds true to places like Rhode Island too, where their pizza is terrible and tiny (a large pizza costs more than it does here in RI than it does in NY and it's half the size of a NY large!) and overpriced, so they feel the need to put horrible seafood things on it, like octopus and squid testes and lobster bits. It's like an experiment gone wrong. D:

It's true. I know people get sick of me saying it, but until you've tried it, you just won't know. :bigsmile:
This is the truth. Pizza in New York City is just so much better. Yum!

Loony BoB
10-14-2008, 04:02 PM
What I find really dumb is when people who have never been to a country say that food tastes worse in that country. >=P

Everyone will have their own personal tastes and preferences, so a location makes little difference - it's the chef and the ingredients that count. Now, some ingredients are harder to find in some locations, however there are always chefs who import or find alternatives that work just the same if not better.

Heath
10-14-2008, 04:40 PM
I think I prefer some thin crust pizzas, but I definitely enjoy thick crust too. Chicken and sweetcorn is excellent. As is the Pizza Hut meatfeast one.

Fate Fatale
10-15-2008, 03:25 AM
Bacon on cheese. To be plain.

Iceglow
10-15-2008, 10:29 AM
So shoot me for saying fruit haters but tomatoes are fruits unless they've been re-classified at some point

blackmage_nuke
10-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Pretty much anything without pineapple (or anything else thats sweet)

Besides that i cant really rate what pizzas i like