PDA

View Full Version : Lego Batman

Nice
10-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Picked it up, playing it, liking it already. I got it for the DS and my only gripe is the fact that there's no voiceovers. =/ What are your thoughts?

Levian
10-14-2008, 12:50 AM
It was supposed to dump down my mailbox today, but instead I get a note that the package was too big and has been dropped off at the post office. AND THE POST OFFICE DOESN'T OPEN FOR ANOTHER 9 HOURS. :mad2:

I got it for the wii btw.

edit: fuck they sent me the DS version instead. Amazon no good!

BG-57
10-25-2008, 04:13 PM
I grew up on Legos so I got the first Lego SW as a birthday present. Played it, loved it. I've played the second Lego SW and Lego IJ. None of them feature voice overs, just SFX and noises.

I'm looking forward to Lego Batman, but I'm working through another game first. Does it let you create custom characters by mixing and matching parts? That was half the fun.

Roto13
10-25-2008, 04:31 PM
I played the demo of the PS3 version, and as much as I love the fact that you can play as Harley Quin, I think I'm going to pass on this one. :P If Lego Indiana Jones wasn't fun enough for me, Lego Batman isn't either. xP

Levian
10-26-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm stuck on the second level now and it's pretty much just like the Indiana Jones game. Could get boring in the long run I'm guessing.

Nice
10-27-2008, 01:08 AM
Well I put this game down already. I like it, but i don't love it and for me, that's my motivation to play a game during a college semester. Well, maybe I'll play it later on. It was fun though.

Levian
10-27-2008, 03:02 AM
I enjoy these games much more as 2 player games, so I'll just take my time with it and play whenever I have playful friends over. Not at all in a rush to beat it. :D

BG-57
11-09-2008, 09:55 PM
I played through the Riddler scenario, both hero and villain. It was fun, but I will enjoy going back in free play mode better.

Shlup
11-10-2008, 04:23 AM
I love the LEGO Star Wars games, so I'll probably get this for Christmas.

BG-57
11-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Anyone else unlock the Wayne Manor level? This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhscMsBhNhw) is what I think of it. ;)

Kirobaito
11-15-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm going to get it eventually. I loved Star Wars, liked Indiana Jones, so hopefully Batman will be one of those two.

BG-57
11-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Beat the game with 100%. Had to go to gamefaqs to get three canisters (there's always a few I can never figure out how to get). Unlocking the last buyable characters was not as fun as unlocking the bonus characters in the custom characters. I heard about Huntress, but The Spoiler was cool to get.

I rate this between LSW and LIJ.

Jack
11-27-2008, 08:24 PM
I played it and thought it was terrible. It just delivers and nothing more. There is no spark like with the Star Wars games. It feels like Indiana Jones, with a Batman skin, and I'm not spending £40+ on that.