PDA

View Full Version : Wheeeeeeeee~

Jessweeee♪
10-14-2008, 04:19 AM
So me and my friends had fun with my brother's myspace today. It was all fun and games until someone sent a horrific message to one of his friends. Then I felt bad and left a note about what was going on :(

This is my "brother" now btw:

http://www.court-records.net/animation/armstrong-teehee.gif

So what fun have you had with other people's accounts of things?

Yar
10-14-2008, 04:37 AM
I had fun setting up my younger brother on a date with some forty year-old pervert on MySpace.

Good times, good times.

LunarWeaver
10-14-2008, 05:07 AM
I would never get into another person's account and mess with it.

Peegee
10-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Well this one time on eoff...

wait nevermind. That never happened.

*hides from Kishi*

Rantz
10-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Someday I'll hack into Noctiluca's Facebook and change the status for our relationship to "it's complicated".

Blue Harvest
10-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Hackine someone else's account is bad. I wouldn't want it done to me, so I don't do it to anyone else, and I could easily hack my brother's stuff because he doesn't have a password on his computer files :jess:

Evastio
10-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Hacking someone else's account is bad. I wouldn't want it done to me, so I don't do it to anyone else
Exactly.

That's actually one of the main reasons why I hate trusting people so much. People can bite you in the back with the stuff that you trust them with.

Momiji
10-15-2008, 12:01 AM
Then don't trust them with your password! xD

Værn
10-15-2008, 12:15 AM
I used to keep a keylogger on my computer, just to catch passwords from anybody who decided to use my computer without my permission =D
I now have control over somebody else's MySpace account. And they still don't know it. Yay =^_^=

Vermachtnis
10-15-2008, 12:19 AM
My sister used her myspace on my computer and forgot to sign out. Sooooo, I changed her song to "Bake a pretty cake" and changed her profile picture to Lil from Rugrats.

Cookie
10-15-2008, 12:19 AM
I messed about on Zeldy's myspace once.

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2008, 03:02 AM
Well it's like this. He told me his password for his computer, then he told me that he uses the same password for everything, and I was like "lololol imma hax ur myspace" and he was like, "whatever, I don't care" so I did.

xD

Kes
10-15-2008, 08:56 AM
I never do anything worse than send people e-mails from their own addresses. Well, once I changed a friend's LJ icon. Just small joke things.

Once way back when I was sharing my WoW account with my brother he gave two of his dumb friends the password and they went onto my character the day Half-Blood Prince came out assuming I'd be too busy reading to notice. They took a fortune in herbs and a large amount of gold. Even as a slow reader I finished that book in less than a day. If you can't tell, I'm still bitter over that. >.<

Markus. D
10-15-2008, 10:30 AM
messing with other accounts aren't my thing.

Even if they offer the password and username (in MMOs I've played for eg.)

I won't accept it :]

NeoTifa
10-15-2008, 03:09 PM
ive never really hacked, im not that cool. but we created a myspace account for this kid who hates myspace (he was our friend, so dont worry), and we jacked with it and put funny pics on there and all teh kids in school gave him so much crap for it lol. it was priceless. :p

Lawr
10-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Hacking people is quite entertaining.