PDA

View Full Version : Roto Tried To Kill Me Last Night...

The Ceej
10-14-2008, 05:50 PM
In a dream. Don't worry. In a dream.

Last night, I had a dream that Roto attempted to take my life. I didn't fight back or try to run or anything. I stayed where I was and attempted to talk him out of it until his hands were so tight around my neck that I couldn't talk or even breathe anymore. I then closed my eyes, preparing for death, but in time, I realized some of my strength had returned. When I opened my eyes, he was gone. I guess he thought I was already dead.

EDIT: In the unlikely event that Roto, or any EoFFer, for that matter, were ever to actually attempt to take my life, I wouldn't be quite as accommodating as I was in this dream.

About a week ago, I had a dream where Lunar accompanied some friends and me on a road trip. I don't remember a lot of details in that one, nor do I know why he was there.

And, back in August, I had a dream where it was snowing. I called Bipper up on the phone and I asked him if it was really snowing in August or if I was dreaming. He assured me that it was really snowing in August. When I woke up, in the morning, I called him on the phone and I said, "Why did you lie to me?" to which he was confused. I told him that he told me I wasn't dreaming when I really was. He began to play along, knowing damn well that I knew the Bipper in the dream was not him.

Does anyone else have dreams in which other EoFFers show up, make cameos, or star in?

Misfit
10-14-2008, 06:05 PM
The only thing that springs to mind is when Jowy and I both had a dream about Rye the same night. That was odd. xD :smash:

NeoTifa
10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
lastnightihadadreamthatmeandakmetupandhadsecksanditwasawesome

nope. :)

Freya
10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
I had a dream about paul going back in time to mess up history in efforts to take over the world.

Jojo was one of those people in a furry suit holding a sign for a fast food place. She was a penguin.

Peeg ended up having to save the world once... it didn't work....

Dolentrean
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM
The only dream I had involving an EoFFer was... One of you was Speed Racer, I think it was eather Roto, Ouch!, or Psy...

The Ceej
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM

I wonder why.

My dreams seem boring in comparison to all of you guys'. Somehow, I thought I had really interesting dreams compared to the majority of the population what with their plots, multiple storylines per dream, interesting props, and what have you that rival a lot of movies they're making now. But somehow, not when EoFFers show up and they're worth sharing with EoFF.

I'm sad. I want you guys' dreams.

Aerith's Knight
10-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Roto Tried To Kill Me Last Night...

Can you blame him?

The Ceej
10-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Roto Tried To Kill Me Last Night... Can you blame him?

Sure can.

NeoTifa
10-14-2008, 06:34 PM
XD good thing he didnt look to closely at my last post..... eh heh eh heh :shifty:

Roto13
10-14-2008, 06:55 PM
There was that time I dreamed that BoB and Unne were in the next room having loud, obnoxious sex.

That was weird. I don't even know what Unne looks like. (I guess that's why they were in the next room?)

Cookie
10-14-2008, 06:58 PM
I once had a dream about every EoFFer ever. They all stopped making "do you dream about EoFFers?" threads every three days and I loved them for it. What a great dream.

Psychotic
10-14-2008, 07:13 PM
I did have a dream last night about penguins trying to kill me. So, uh, if you're a penguin...

Dolentrean
10-14-2008, 07:15 PM
I did have a dream last night about penguins trying to kill me. So, uh, if you're a penguin...

:shifty:

Aerith's Knight
10-14-2008, 07:17 PM

:shifty:

http://2liv.pal.pp.se/penguin.jpg

NeoTifa
10-14-2008, 07:20 PM
XD

The Ceej
10-14-2008, 09:04 PM
I once had a dream about every EoFFer ever. They all stopped making "do you dream about EoFFers?" threads every three days and I loved them for it. What a great dream.

What are you talking about? This one is the first I've ever seen.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-14-2008, 09:18 PM

Jojo was one of those people in a furry suit holding a sign for a fast food place. She was a penguin.

:O

Marshall Banana
10-14-2008, 10:16 PM
A few nights ago I had the nicest dream about Rye! :bowpanties:

Yar
10-14-2008, 10:23 PM
PG always buys me dinner in my dreams. Sadly, it's always Chinese food. :(

Bunny
10-14-2008, 11:12 PM
I had a sexual dream about two members. I will not say their names but I will say that it was very dirty and very erotic.

Levian
10-14-2008, 11:29 PM
bun bun x milf x ryesicles?

I dreamt that Mr. Burns bought EoFF. :( Oh the drama in the staff forum I tell ya. We ended up giving him a chance though.

Montoya
10-15-2008, 12:20 AM
I dreamt I got to see Rammstein last night. But it was just a dream. :(

Wrong thread, I know.

Iceglow
10-15-2008, 12:27 AM
I have had several dreams involving EoFF members, the strangest one that I'll discuss here was probably the one where me and Psy were survivors of an apocalyptic event living in wales with a few other members who are good friends to me, most were american/canadian...do not ask why we were in wales...the dream was quite scary at times especially when in the end Jack got cruicified by a group of people who I used to work with because he'd quit Sainsbury's and they blamed him for the destruction of the company. I have no idea why Jack got crucified and not me since they were my former work friends but it was sick.

Madame Adequate
10-15-2008, 12:57 AM
Unsurprisingly I've dreamt about Rye.

I've also had dreams which are about or include Psy, DK, and foa.

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2008, 03:41 AM
I was in a restaurant with Death by Moogles eating a sub or something, and whenever I started to take a bite, the part that touched my lips turned into soup and it made a huge mess :(

So I went into the bathroom to clean up my face and my shirt and of course the dream changes because my subconscious can't handle more than one room at a time.

CimminyCricket
10-15-2008, 04:35 AM
I've had dreams that I've met half of EoFF at one time.

Bunny
10-15-2008, 05:00 AM
The Eo half or the FF half?

Nice
10-15-2008, 05:09 AM
I don't dream.

However, i associate avatars with the people quite literally, even thinking of how the character might sound. For instance, Roto, is Indy, although, I actually like Indiana Jones. =/ jk

Roto13
10-15-2008, 05:24 AM
Oh snaps. :(

Dolentrean
10-15-2008, 05:27 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/DJHexa/kelso_burn.gif

Mittopotahis
10-15-2008, 05:40 AM
I once had a dream with BoB in it. In short, he wanted to know something he thought I knew. So he took all my IRL friends and showed me him lowering all of them into vats of lava until I told him. How evil.

Also in that dream, the place I worked at was being robbed and faithful BoB stepped in and began throwing off figures and stats and finished off with an eestlinc quote and the dude died.

I'm sure I've had more dreams of EoFFers, but that's the only one I can think of right now.

Roto13
10-15-2008, 05:55 AM
Also in that dream, the place I worked at was being robbed and faithful BoB stepped in and began throwing off figures and stats and finished off with an eestlinc quote and the dude died.

That sounds about right.

Akaria
10-15-2008, 08:47 PM
I'd never had a dream about an EoFFer until last night, when I fell asleep a couple hours after viewing this thread and realizing I had nothing of worth to add to the discussion. Apparently my subconscious wanted to change that.

I guess I wanted to get away from my home area, so I decided to go to college half way across the country in New York. I had 12 hours to pack all my stuff, and I was freaking out because I knew I hadn't told any of my close friends that I was leaving. My dream skipped to when I got there, and me and a bunch of other people were gathered in a small backyard around a swingset, and one guy was swinging and trying to do a kegstand. It was slightly impressive. Then I remembered that Rye was in New York, and I became desperate to contact someone I sorta knew. I was trying to find a phone, and ran into Barack Obama. I fist pounded him, said, "You're gonna do fine", and ran off.

bipper
10-15-2008, 08:56 PM

I wonder why.

narrow peripheral vision.

I no longer dream. A benefit of being dead inside.