PDA

View Full Version : I just beat it!

Cyric
10-14-2008, 08:07 PM
...but I'm FAR from done with the game. I LOVE IT! Like Final Fantasy I, it now holds a special place in my heart. One of my favourites!

:choc2::choc2::choc2:

I finished it with everybody at Level 64, Job levels from 65+ (the Black Belt was at 78 or something).

Realm25
10-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Awesome! way to go. Definitely a great game!

Elpizo
10-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Congrats on beating the best FF game ever! If you're playing the DS version and you have wifi, you could try training for the Iron Giant!

Wolf Kanno
10-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Congratulations, I just started a new game myself and hope to gain all the secrets now that I have Wi-Fi. Course I'm going to need to bug a few people about sending letters to them...

Cyric
10-15-2008, 07:14 AM
I REALLY like that after you defeat the CoD (heh, she probably SMELLS like fish too), it puts you right back out with the Invincible and all the Levels you gained working up to her. Does that mean I can essentially just continuously beat the game, or are my dreams of uber-level grinding just that, dreams?

Wolf Kanno
10-15-2008, 07:31 AM
I REALLY like that after you defeat the CoD (heh, she probably SMELLS like fish too), it puts you right back out with the Invincible and all the Levels you gained working up to her. Does that mean I can essentially just continuously beat the game, or are my dreams of uber-level grinding just that, dreams?

You can level grind by beating the game continuously or you can unlock the optional dungeon where you fight the Iron Giant instead and grind through its nasty dungeon.