PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth using up between 50,000-60,000 gil for 2 Teleport Spheres?

Digital Phoenix
10-16-2008, 12:12 AM
Okay, so Yojimbo asks for 30,000 gil. You can lower the price to about 25,000. And, well, if you triple his amount, he gives you 2 Teleport Spheres. Is it worth it? I don't know any other better ways of getting Teleport Spheres or Friend Spheres. On top of that, I don't know what to use my money on, really.

If it's not worth it, what's a better way of getting Teleport Spheres? And what else do I need money for?

Flying Mullet
10-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Killing one Mimic in the Omega Ruins nets you 50,000 gil, so I think it's worth it.

rubah
10-16-2008, 01:19 AM
there's a point in the game where gil pretty much flows like water. If you don't have enough now, you can always come back later.

Iceglow
11-30-2008, 03:10 AM
Also to point out that the more money you pay Yojimbo the better your relationship with him is, the better the relationship the better the chances that when summoned the first move out of the bag will not be diagoro but instead will be a zanmato attack. I'd triple his bill if I was you, heck quadrupling it isn't a terrible idea either. IF you need money then you can just farm monsters for a while.

FFIX Choco Boy
12-01-2008, 03:26 AM
DP, you're missing an extra 0 on those prices there...

Saber
12-01-2008, 05:47 AM
Idk I think money is pretty tight in ff10. It took me forever to buy wings of discovery from marlboros to get break HP limit for all my teams armor. you can do the math thats a lot of money.

FFIX Choco Boy
12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
I killed the arena monsters for the WoDs. I also got all my Dark Matter that way. It only took like 2 days of farming, and with awesome results.

All my armors were:
Break HP Limit
Break MP Limit
Auto Med
Auto Phoenix

Weapons:
Break Damage Limit
One MP Cost
Magic Booster
Magic+10%

I got these all just by doing the arena guys, and the money you made from them counter balanced the money you spent on versing them, so I came out about even.