PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo

Nice
10-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Anybody got a tattoo or want to get one? I got a dragon that's on my shoulder blade that extends to my left arm.

Mittopotahis
10-16-2008, 02:05 AM
No tattoos for me, ever. My skin looks good enough. I'm not a fan of regretting something which can never be undone kthx.

Rye
10-16-2008, 02:06 AM
I know exactly what tattoo I want. I am going to mull it over for a year, and if I still want it, and the tattoo artist can guarantee that he can get all or most of those fine details in, and that it won't just be a horrible outline, I'll get it done.

Basically:

I want this tattoo

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/Koi_Tattoo_by_chriselucas.jpg

However, modified slightly so that the water droplets kind of go up to the base of my neck, somewhat, a la the Rihanna tattoo but not nearly as long or as drastic.

http://www.flypaperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/rihanna-new-tattoo.jpg

But naturally, I'd have the guy do a stencil to see if it'd look nice ,or just weird. If not, I'd just get that tat.

I want it on my upper back, between my shoulders.

SNOOZER
10-16-2008, 02:08 AM
I have one on my arm and another one on my back. Anyway here's photos when I just got the one on my arm. The one on my back is a samurai but I don't have photos of that one.

NeoTifa
10-16-2008, 02:13 AM
i have a red dragon down the side of my right leg

Peegee
10-16-2008, 03:28 AM
That's a wonderful tattoo (the top one), Rye ^^

I have a Canadian flag, sans outline or white colors, on the back of my neck.

It doesn't hurt at all to get a tattoo done. It's just....the word I used was 'annoying'.

NeoTifa
10-16-2008, 02:11 PM
i think it feels like a cats constantly scratching you. its particulary painful when they hit bone. >_> the tongue of the dragon was most painful. im planning on getting more, but im broke right now. i was thinking of getting 2 connected eighth notes on the top of my left foot, and getting those stars down my side after i lose some weight. i also saw this sweet "tramp stamp" i wanted, but.... they say you cant get epidural (sp?) when you have tatoos on your back.

Rye
10-16-2008, 02:57 PM
That's why I'm glad I'm doing it between my shoulders. Not too much bone there. I originally wanted that tat on my foot. xD

theundeadhero
10-16-2008, 04:11 PM
I know exactly what tattoo I want. I am going to mull it over for a year, and if I still want it, and the tattoo artist can guarantee that he can get all or most of those fine details in, and that it won't just be a horrible outline, I'll get it done.Any tatoo artist worth going to should be able to do all those details.

My favorite:

http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/pics/tattoo.bmp

qwertysaur
10-16-2008, 05:38 PM
tattoos are not for me.

Tama2
10-16-2008, 09:23 PM
My son's initials on my right arm and a Betty Boop for my late father is going to be on my left arm.

Zeldy
10-16-2008, 10:25 PM
I'd love a tattoo xD something fun and spontaneous, so that when I'm older I'll think 'Man, what the hell was I thinking'.

scrumpleberry
10-17-2008, 12:02 AM
I can't think of any I'd really want. Because I'm a decisions pansy and like to be flexible in my look, I'd probably have something small and noncomittal somewhere fairly private of my own design.

Peegee
10-17-2008, 04:25 AM
they say you cant get epidural (sp?) when you have tatoos on your back.

You can't get an epidural if you put the tattoo there. So watch out for that.

You can however get a tattoo that's near there, as far as I know. But I'm a layperson so take that for what it's worth.

SNOOZER
10-17-2008, 04:28 AM
I'd love a tattoo xD something fun and spontaneous, so that when I'm older I'll think 'Man, what the hell was I thinking'.

Like this one? Only when you're old you're gonna say "F'n AWESOME!"

Yar
10-17-2008, 04:28 AM
I won't get a tattoo simply because I'm afraid of what it will look like when I'm 80.

Peegee
10-17-2008, 06:18 AM
I won't get a tattoo simply because I'm afraid of what it will look like when I'm 80.

Wrinkly. Now you know.

You can always fade it.

Jess
10-17-2008, 03:09 PM
I have a star and a moon on my lower back.

I want another one on my right hipbone, I'm deciding between a bow, or my name. :jess:

Shattered Dreamer
10-17-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm planning to get the majin buu M from DBZ tatooed on my left shoulder for a start who knows what after that?