PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in 600 w/o that Time Traveling Ship AD :(

Punicalol
10-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Hello guys,

i really enjoyed the game so far but now im stuck and it seams that i can't play anymore.
The problem is that i did not go to 2300 after i got the hint to go there. I first got to 1000 and then to 600. I talked to evryone and killed that sand thing. Then i was stuck and had to look at the walkthrough. The thing with robo. But unfortunately i couldnt reach the portal even then...

And now im sad bcuz i can't figure out what to do and im afraid the game just wasn't designed to do that and i can't play along... :(

Hopefully somebody of you knows what to do.

Cheers,

PS: i have no save earlier.

theundeadhero
10-16-2008, 04:16 PM
It's impossible to get stuck in time through this game.

Without going into more detail of exactly what part you're at I recommend finding the portal that took you to 600AD the first time. You should be able to get out through that.

Punicalol
10-16-2008, 04:33 PM
I was stuck there b4 but that was bcuz of a quest earlier. Hours earlier,but that solved itself after doing the rest of the quest.

I just left Robo at the House to make the woods and now if im trying to reach the portal it jusnt wont happen. I can't go to the screen where the portal is thats the problem. I cant reach the second screen on the Truce Canyon and here i am stuck in time. :(

I play the PSX Version.

The walkthrough just sais: "Go to Fiona and leave Robo. Go to 1000 AD and get Robo from the shrine" I can't do that!!

Edit: Ok now for more detail. I got into 1000 A.D. after i was sealed out of the Zeal "World". i opened the chests there and marle was kicked out of the royal family or something. At least the king was pissed.

Then i moved back and through the portal into 600 A.D. I talked to evrybody and the frog was getting titles from the royal ppl. The cook was cooking something but never gave me anything. I moved out there and found the sand hole. I talked to fiona and her husband and moved down there. I killed the monster and went back up. I gave her robo for help and then tried to leave. But like i said i can't enter the part of the Truce Canyon where the portal is.

Now i don't want to know evrything in advance but i read something bout lucca. Is there something i have to do with her in 600 A.D. in order to "complete" this time.

Please help me i want to finish so badly. :(

I've added a save file so maybe somebody could use it and see if its possible to play along.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/155068393/Chrono_Trigger_Save_File__ePSXe_.rar.html)

Punicalol
10-19-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm sorry to bump my own thread but maybe i can solve the problem with your help. :/ I wanna play but from the beggining would be sooo much time again.

Necronopticous
10-19-2008, 05:39 PM
The part you're referring to, with Robo & Fiona, is one of the end-game sidequests. I have no idea why you would not be able to access the Truce Canyon time gate at the point in the game where that quest is available. Why can't you access the time gate? You said you can't get to the second screen, but why? What's blocking you? What method did you use to get to 600 AD this time; was it through the End of Time portal to Truce Canyon?

It's very hard to follow you. Please try to type as clearly as possible so that I can help you. Take your time.

Punicalol
10-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Ok i 'm sorry i try to keep it simple.

I went through the portal at the end of time. Then i did the quest stuff. And here i am can't return. Chrono just stops at the passage and shakes his head.

I upped a vid to the tube so you guys can see what happens.

YouTube - Chrono Trigger 600 A.D. Stuck (http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=kyvxwPBgTnE)

Necronopticous
10-19-2008, 10:53 PM
You're trying to walk into a tree, dude. The path is just above that. Problem solved.

Punicalol
10-19-2008, 11:24 PM
omg... I'm so sorry. oh god how can i be so stupid. Thank you soooo much and im very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much!!!!

<3

Necronopticous
10-20-2008, 01:22 AM
I'm just glad that you're back on the road to finishing this god game.

10-20-2008, 03:27 AM
"You're trying to walk into a tree, dude. The path is just above that. Problem solved. "

*after I stop laughing 10 minutes later...*
Is there a "best thread ever" award I can nominate this for?

Magixion
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
You're trying to walk into a tree, dude. The path is just above that. Problem solved.

Haha, that also just made my day. No offense or anything to the original poster, that was just awesome!

Punicalol
10-21-2008, 03:12 PM
hehe. thanks again. Problem solved. Can be closed if somebody wants to. :)