PDA

View Full Version : Games in concert!

Aerith's Knight
10-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Have you ever been to one?

I'm going to one this november and I can't wait. :)

It's like going to the opera for young people. You recognize all those songs and so beautifully played in orchestra.

Plus, they play loads of FF songs. : D

Would you want to go to one? Why (not)?

qwertysaur
10-17-2008, 05:56 PM
If the black mages had a concert around where I live I would defiantly go.

I also got a friend to play some FF music on the piano. He saw it as practice, and I saw it yay FF music. :p

blackmage_nuke
10-19-2008, 10:40 AM
Unfortunately if I ever heard a game song I hadnt heard before it almost feels like a spoiler in case i ever play that game so chances are untill I finish all FF games i wont attend a Game concert.

Jiro
10-19-2008, 11:45 AM
I'd go to a Black Mages one if they were closer than overseas. There's also one called Tales of Fantasia, or something, that I plan on going to as soon as I can afford it/ get there. :D

Markus. D
10-19-2008, 12:52 PM
I'd definetly see Motoi live.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-30-2008, 07:23 AM
I've been to Video Games Live. It was pretty awesome. :D Had a mix of FF, KH, Halo, Mario, Starcraft, Diablo, WoW, etc...Totally geeked out there. Sadly Squeenix was the only company that did not allow them to use actual game footage for the video presentations. :(

fairweather
11-11-2008, 07:05 AM
I'm so jealous of you guys! O_O
I'd love to go to one of those concerts, but we dont have anything like that over here ;___;

Aerith's Knight
11-24-2008, 12:18 AM
It was awsome! The music was great, and I saw three beautiful cosplayers. One as Tifa, one as Yuna and one as that Rabbit girl.

The Yuna girls was so pretty. ^__^