PDA

View Full Version : RAGE

Rye
10-18-2008, 05:31 AM
Is there anything that makes you very angry right now?

I'm full of RAGE because my stupid crazy ass roommate constantly borrows my stuff, half the time without asking and usually leaving it in her stuff, or on her bed buried in her mess of clothes, such as when she steals my lint remover roller (letting you use it once when your tights were covered in lint is not permission to TAKE it), and randomly stole the box to the book mark that Huxley's grandmother sent to me, which you can bet infuriated me, because there is no reason for her to take stuff like that. When she does ask to borrow things, she generally doesn't return the stuff, or she returns it in poor condition. I'm a nice person. I don't say no often. I should learn to, but I don't. I was actually progressing on the "No" front there, but being drunk earlier made it all the more easier for me to say "Yes", when she just HAD to borrow my favorite cardigan. :irked:

I fear I will never see this cardigan again, or if I do, it will come back wrinkled, stained, burnt, smelling of weed in a week. I want my cardigan back by tomorrow. If I don't get it, I might wring her neck. This is the last straw. This girl makes me so angry that I literally cannot go to bed because I'm awake, fuming. >;o

tl;dr My roommate sucks and it angers me deeply. Et tu?

Shlup
10-18-2008, 05:34 AM
Some of my students have absolute failures for parents, which pisses me off daily.

Fate Fatale
10-18-2008, 05:39 AM
The Sophomore class (2011) this year is pretty much the most annoying thing ever. They were annoying last year, but we had hoped they'd grow out of it as everyone else does. Unfortunately, they still vandalize the school, smoke weed in the bathrooms, talk back to teachers, fail classes, and just generally annoy the whole school. The worst part is that their parents really couldn't care less and this just makes the kids think what they're doing is justified. I can't wait for them to go to college and fail. hard.

Værn
10-18-2008, 05:44 AM
I'm infuriated by the lack of awesome people on MSN right now, and the fact that I couldn't find a proper bowler for my Alex costume today >=(

P.S. Your signature scares my, Rye. I can't help but think that you have a huge butcher's knife behind your back or something.

Roto13
10-18-2008, 05:52 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/TheSlackerz.png (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3dVV3HwNY)

Marshall Banana
10-18-2008, 05:54 AM
Mom slapped me yesterday! I was ready to throw away all of her makeup. :huffy:

Bunny
10-18-2008, 06:02 AM
My roommates make huge messes in the kitchen and then refuse to clean them up. Ordinarily this would not be a problem, but my kitchen is so small that you cannot do anything if it is even slightly messy.

kikimm
10-18-2008, 06:09 AM
My roommates make huge messes in the kitchen and then refuse to clean them up. Ordinarily this would not be a problem, but my kitchen is so small that you cannot do anything if it is even slightly messy.

My roommates in New Zealand (the exception being my boyfriend) were like this as well. I never thought I could get so angry about spoons and plates and stuff, but man. And of course the stuff they cook is the kind of stuff that splatters and dries all over the walls/stovetop/counter/everywhere. Having to try and cook dinner for yourself around a huge mess and no space at all was one of the most irritating things ever and I don't want to live with anyone I don't know ever again. ;p I don't feel comfortable yelling at people I barely speak to. D:

Another thing they'd do that would piss me off would be, they would eat something in their room, say yogurt, and then come out, throw the container away, and put the yogurty spoon on the smurfing counter. WHAT THE smurf the sink is right over there asshole. WHY

Oh great now I have gotten myself into a rage

Lynx
10-18-2008, 06:36 AM
usually when i lose things i go into fits of rage looking for them usually breaking everything in my path. oh also when samus wont bounce up the damn walls fats enough keeping me from beating the metroid speed run record.

IronOcean
10-18-2008, 06:36 AM
WORK nuff said....bawls i hate

rubah
10-18-2008, 07:14 AM
I'm pretty unangry these days. It's nice.

Rantz
10-18-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm a bit of a neat freak and the guy who is renting space from me is not.

Ouch!
10-18-2008, 08:28 AM
I got a new room because my roommate, aside from being an annoying tool, made bipolar jokes. Usually I have a hard time getting truly upset unless someone cracks a bipolar joke.

Shoeberto
10-18-2008, 09:22 AM
stuff
What you said all sounds a lot like how my room mate was last year. My PS2 controller was all messed up from the time he decided to take it to a friend's room without my permission and let his friend borrow it. But that was just one of the things that made me mad about him.

I've been pretty chill lately though my programming professor made me pretty upset last week with this horrible practice midterm she gave. Which probably sounds petty but it was so riddled with mistakes and things that we never really focused on, so knowing that the real midterm could end up like that and that also it's like 25% of the grade in that class was kind of annoying. I chill out really fast though.

Zeldy
10-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I generally don't do rage, I'm too chill and cbaaa about everything. This girl really annoyed me once though when she borrowed my favourite book, Memoirs of a Geisha and had it for months and months. When I demanded it like a year later (we fell out as friends) she said she didn't have it, I was so mad. She gave it me back a week later, all wrinkled and completely ruined. I was like *UPPERCUT* :mad2:

I am pretty sick of my CD collection looking so weak because I've lent everyone my CDs and just don't get them back. All my System of a Down albums. gone.

Levian
10-18-2008, 11:49 AM
this thread reminds me that I should probably do my dishes before my roommates kill me

Madame Adequate
10-18-2008, 01:41 PM
I am currently outraged at every single person who is not providing me with food.

Dear god so hungry =[

Anyway yeah I try not to get too angry at people. My mom and step-dad do wind me up sometimes, as they don't do their chores, and then get really presumptuous and expect me to do them in their place. They can skip a chore for a month, I usually can't skip one for a day.

KoShiatar
10-18-2008, 02:11 PM
I haven't been full of rage for a while now. Which is strange, because what should be my new PC won't work. I used to throw fits when anything like this happened.

Rye
10-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Good news: Found my cardigan unwrinkled, only reeking of weed. However it was in her stuff. But at least it's not lost/ruined.

Bad news: Her hook-up slept over, and she didn't even warn me. Their talking kept me up all night. Lovely.

mooglebunni608
10-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Your room mate is my sister's clone. I can't count the number of favorite shirts she's stretched out of shape for me, so I can never feel good in them again. And my make-up has been disappearing, and so has my food. :(

Rye
10-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Mom slapped me yesterday! I was ready to throw away all of her makeup. :huffy:

=OOOOOOOOO

Monda-mama, why?! >:o

aquatius
10-18-2008, 03:46 PM
It should be et toi

Bunny
10-18-2008, 03:58 PM
My roommates in New Zealand (the exception being my boyfriend) were like this as well. I never thought I could get so angry about spoons and plates and stuff, but man. And of course the stuff they cook is the kind of stuff that splatters and dries all over the walls/stovetop/counter/everywhere. Having to try and cook dinner for yourself around a huge mess and no space at all was one of the most irritating things ever and I don't want to live with anyone I don't know ever again. ;p I don't feel comfortable yelling at people I barely speak to. D:

Another thing they'd do that would piss me off would be, they would eat something in their room, say yogurt, and then come out, throw the container away, and put the yogurty spoon on the smurfing counter. WHAT THE smurf the sink is right over there asshole. WHY

Yeah, when they drink late at night or something, they leave the beer bottles on the counter in the kitchen. This would not be a problem except that to leave the kitchen, you need to pass the trash. Why not just put it in there? The trash can is literally less than 6 inches from the kitchen entrance.

My roommate's girlfriend (who also is now my roommate I guess, joy) also likes to move things around a lot so I have no idea where they were. She decided that she wanted the glasses in a different place and decided to just put them there. Then she put some plasticeware in the cupboard where the glasses went. The place where the plasticware was (which was a pretty good place for it) is now empty. It made me want to punch her in the throat, which is something I want to do everytime she opens her god damned mouth.

The best part is, when I first met him he was living with two other guys, and out of the three of them he was deemed "the clean one". This horrifies me as to how dirty the last two roommates of his were. I've lived here for two months out of my six month lease and I am ready to find a new apartment. That is very sad.

Madame Adequate
10-18-2008, 04:52 PM
It should be et toi

Well yeah.

If she had been attempting French.

Rye
10-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Nah, I was attempting french. I just haven't taken it in over 4 or 5 years... :weep:

Madame Adequate
10-18-2008, 06:03 PM
Okay then you fail and I'm not voting for you.

XxSephirothxX
10-18-2008, 06:56 PM
I am annoyed by the fact that 2/3 roommates never clean up their http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif and the other one finds the situation almost as hopeless as me, which means neither one of us want to be responsible for all the cleaning. But it's a fact of life I've gotten used to over the past year. I can't think of anything that has made me really rage since summer.

Quindiana Jones
10-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Yes, there are several things that annoy me.

scrumpleberry
10-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Nah, I was attempting french. I just haven't taken it in over 4 or 5 years... :weep:

Don't tell them that, Ryepoo! Lie through your teeth! It's Latin!

like so-

"Et tu, Huxlay?" :kaocry2:

Madame Adequate
10-19-2008, 01:18 AM
Dolchstoßlegende, tbqf.

Serapy
10-19-2008, 02:03 AM
A fly went into my nose and swallowed, I went into a complete form of raged, absolutely.

Madame Adequate
10-19-2008, 02:28 AM
So now *I* am mad at the girl Rye's talking about, because she seriously did pull some uncool http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif. I'd have words if there was some way I could.

But yeah take cover because my rage is nothing compared to the Vesuvian terror Rye is about to visit upon this thread :p

Rye
10-19-2008, 02:50 AM
I dunno WHO raised this girl, but leaving her trash and garbage on my desk, and taking my personal items, like little cute gifts Huxley's grandmother got me, and putting them all around the room and in her stuff, is not fucking OKAY. She is a freaking animal.

Madame Adequate
10-19-2008, 02:51 AM
She is a freaking animal.

Rawr :jokey:

Roto13
10-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Maybe you can have her put down.

Rye
10-19-2008, 03:15 AM
Even animals don't go through your underwear and PJs to try to steal a tank top from you, which I just discovered. This is freaking hilarious.

Roto13
10-19-2008, 03:16 AM
My cat does that all the time.

qwertysaur
10-19-2008, 04:52 AM
you need to have a talk with her about this. Explain that she is causing problems, and if she ignores you, go to the RA.

Marshall Banana
10-19-2008, 05:00 AM
Even animals don't go through your underwear and PJs to try to steal a tank top from you, which I just discovered. This is freaking hilarious.
Tiki and Tobi steal my panties, pajamas, socks, and shoes all the time, and then Tiki and Tobi will leave my stuff wherever they want to nap. It's actually cute when they do it, though. =O

Rye
10-19-2008, 05:09 AM
you need to have a talk with her about this. Explain that she is causing problems, and if she ignores you, go to the RA.

I will, when I see her, but I know that this was the way she was raised, to be careless and rude, and that won't change. I'm just going to do this to say I did, so if it does get worse, I can get her properly kicked out.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Why don't you just set fire to her stuff?

LunarWeaver
10-19-2008, 08:43 PM
That sucks, Rye :( I hope she has an epiphany and decides to be a human being instead of a cat.

My college roomie filled me with a lot of rage. He was really controlling of everything. The temperature, the television, whom I could invite over, what I could put in the fridge, when I had to be quiet for his "naps", what music could be played, everything was all about him all the time. Unfortunately I'm a very subservient person and allowed it all to happen without saying a word :(

People who use unfunny cat macros for eeeeverything all the time fill me with rage as well. That doesn't happen on this site, though.

Roto13
10-19-2008, 08:51 PM
That sucks, Rye :( I hope she has an epiphany and decides to be a human being instead of a cat.

My college roomie filled me with a lot of rage. He was really controlling of everything. The temperature, the television, whom I could invite over, what I could put in the fridge, when I had to be quiet for his "naps", what music could be played, everything was all about him all the time. Unfortunately I'm a very subservient person and allowed it all to happen without saying a word :(

People who use unfunny cat macros for eeeeverything all the time fill me with rage as well. That doesn't happen on this site, though.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Macros/sup-cat.jpg

LunarWeaver
10-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I ripped my shirt off in a fit of uncontrollable anger just so you all know.

kikimm
10-19-2008, 09:38 PM
But that one is totally adorable =(

Iceglow
10-19-2008, 11:18 PM
My mom fills me with rage, unneccesary rage even. Her actions far from being merely selfish and lazy are putting un-needed stress on my life and relationship at present. I guess explaining this one might be good so I might vent it out at someone.

I am applying for my passport, now believe it or not but at 23 heading for 24 it'll be my first passport. Therefore I need my mothers birth certificate to get it. I could use my Dad's but since he's been dead 20 years this is more than a little difficult since to get a copy of his birth and death certificates will require me to have formal ID such as a Drivers Liscence or Passport, I have neither of which and to get 1 of them I need to acquire the birth certificate (and death if my dad's is the route I must take) of atleast one parent. Why at 23 I need such things to prove I am English I will never quite get, I mean I'm white (not being racist but well originally the people of England were white, it's like the people of Kenya originally are Black simple observation here), I'm from London, I've lived in the UK for 23 years, I've paid my taxes ect ect but now suddenly even an interview with me is not enough to prove I am English. I've asked my mom now atleast every week since last year around may some time to get her birth certificate. Last year I was meant to go Austrailia to see a friend he was offerring to put me up at his place for free for a fair few weeks. My mom never got it then and I couldn't go, I tried to apply for it myself but under the Data Protection Act apparently I cannot even acquire it for personal use such as this. It is now October and over a year after I was due to go Austrailia and spend some time there, who knows I could have been there still had I gotten immigration sorted. In February next year I am due to go to Poland for my girlfriend's brothers wedding. If I do not go it will cause many problems the least of which is that if I cannot get my passport sorted in time is the fact she has threatened to go with an ex-boyfriend because he can make it. I spoke to my mom every week since moving out and asked her or asked my sister to ask her to get it sorted apparently this has not happened. I need that piece of smurfing paper by November otherwise I will not have a passport in time for February, this is not like I can risk it because the wedding takes place on valentines day.

Other problems this is causing include my girlfriend considering her options of not comming back to England after Christmas (she will be at her parents in Poland for this time period) It's causing me stress because I happen to quite like the girl I mean I've moved in with her something I was apprehensive to do. A cold hearted part of my mind tells me not only will her failure to return to England break my heart but it will have a knock on effect of making it so I can no longer afford to live where I do. Since where I live currently is a very cheap place in terms of London I will be left having to move out. Moving back in to my mom's for various reasons such as overcrowding, not getting along with my mother when living with her ect is not a viable option so I will effectively become homeless. Perhaps I ought to tell my mother this situation, she might actually move her ass then.

GRAHAHDDHA <--- see my unneccessary rage over this? Strangely though whilst furious on the inside I am outwardly comming across as apathetic which does not help me much!!!!! :mad2:

Well my rage provided something useful for once, going off on a rage against all things "mother" I looked in to getting my mom's birthcertificate myself, thankfully now the Identity Protection Service or Passport offices have now got control of the registry for births, deaths and marriages I can apply for my mothers certificate, thats 30 quid still though...grrr

Madame Adequate
10-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Iceglow, talk to the Citizen's Advice Bureau about this. They're probably the ones who can best suggest what you might do about this.

Earthworm Jim
10-20-2008, 02:37 AM
I'm enraged because I just wish I had a bigass ice cream sundae RIGHT NOW

black orb
10-20-2008, 04:51 PM
>>> In my case sometimes envy leads to rage.