PDA

View Full Version : Would you "do" your clone.

sdm42393
10-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Sorry if this is considered an inappropriate topic. :sweat:

Anyways, I was having this conversation with a couple of people in my band class. If there was a clone of yourself, would you have sex with him/her?

NeoTifa
10-20-2008, 09:39 PM
yes

Rye
10-20-2008, 09:43 PM
I probably would, if my clone was skinnier, prettier, and taller. But that kind of goes against the idea of a clone, so. xD

scrumpleberry
10-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Yup. Not because I find myself attractive, but because it'd be a pretty interesting experience.

kikimm
10-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I have never understood this thing.

Absolutely not.

Aerith's Knight
10-20-2008, 09:47 PM
I have never understood this thing.

Absolutely not.

Værn
10-20-2008, 09:50 PM
This reminds me of a question that somebody once asked on another forum...
If you have sex with a clone of yourself, what would it be considered? Homosexuality, incest, masturbation, or some combination of the three?

The Ceej
10-20-2008, 09:52 PM
I would have sex with him and kill him.

...And not necessarily in that order.

NeoTifa
10-20-2008, 09:52 PM
>_> i would totally do me

LunarWeaver
10-20-2008, 09:56 PM
We'd scissor all night long.

sdm42393
10-20-2008, 09:57 PM
If you have sex with a clone of yourself, what would it be considered? Homosexuality, incest, masturbation, or some combination of the three?

Hm... I think all three.

Lawr
10-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Nah

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-20-2008, 10:03 PM

lol, oh Lunar.

It'd be kinda weird.

Yar
10-20-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm so not into me. :eep: Maybe it's just because I know all of my own flaws, though.

Lawr
10-20-2008, 10:08 PM
Wait, let me expand on this. Fighting myself to the death in a battle of wits would be quite the entertainment.

theundeadhero
10-20-2008, 10:12 PM
I couldn't do it.

Momiji
10-20-2008, 10:15 PM
No.

I would, however, screw it in other ways by making it do all of my chores and homework.

Peegee
10-20-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm not teh ghey. What sort of question is this anyway? Is it supposed to be a complicated semantical claim that causes people's head to explode?

Goldenboko
10-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Ew. No.

Masamunemaster
10-20-2008, 10:44 PM

acctually I did ask which of those it would be...it was about a month ago....and everyone said I am stupid for even asking myself...so I take it that questions are based on who asks them anymore

Wind_Falcon
10-20-2008, 10:45 PM
No...

acctually I did ask which of those it would be...it was about a month ago....and everyone said I am stupid for even asking myself

They are right.

Bunny
10-20-2008, 10:53 PM
yes

So do you have a short memory or are you just attention starved?

I'm sexy, but I wouldn't have sex with myself. I would, however, prostitute my clone out and become rich that way.

Laddy
10-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Hell yes, I'm damn gorgeous. Totally smurfable.

Balzac
10-20-2008, 11:05 PM
More like, would the clone want to have sex with me?

Aerith's Knight
10-20-2008, 11:11 PM
http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/10/20/f_onesidedclom_98599aa.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/10/20/f_onesidedclom_98599aa.png&srv=img37)

mooglebunni608
10-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Yes! >D

scrumpleberry
10-20-2008, 11:18 PM
yes

I think she was responding to all the "EWW TTLY GROSS NO WAY" comments...

My clone and I would half my workload through collaborative effort. We'd be an awesome team, working to make one awesome berry. I am quite subservient when I like someone so I'm sure I'd be able to convince her x)

Cz
10-20-2008, 11:21 PM
No. :yuck:

Værn
10-20-2008, 11:34 PM

acctually I did ask which of those it would be...it was about a month ago....and everyone said I am stupid for even asking myself...so I take it that questions are based on who asks them anymore*Searches*
Lol... you made that thread exactly one year ago XD

Rantz
10-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I would figure out the whole cloning thing and make braindead clones of more attractive people to have sex with.

Akaria
10-21-2008, 12:21 AM
yes

xD I lawled.

I dunno, to be honest. I've had two same sex experiences before, and it just didn't do as much for me as messing around with a guy does. Then again, it is me, and in an effort to follow Laddy's example, I'll go with a resounding hell yeah, because who wouldn't? But then I'd get bored because I couldn't get myself off as well as the real me could or a guy, so I'd take my laptop to the bathroom and finish the job while my clone does my laundry.

:love:

NeoCracker
10-21-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm so sexy I wouldn't deserve to have sex with myself.

rubah
10-21-2008, 01:13 AM
I think I would enjoy the challenge of trying to stimulate them from an outside vantage point while simultaneously knowing what will make me feel how.

It would be a good exercise in discerning where which sensations are coming from in manual stimulation vs. ah, nonmanual. Do the fingers share in the joy or is it merely the lower flesh by itself?

Nominus Experse
10-21-2008, 02:03 AM
I would make him my slave.

Mittopotahis
10-21-2008, 03:01 AM
No way. Not even if we were the last people on earth and the human race depended on it (and he was somehow malformed during the cloning process and grew ovaries and a womb. And possibly breasts. Hmmmm, actually...)

Cyric
10-21-2008, 03:17 AM

can i watch? :D

Momiji
10-21-2008, 04:00 AM

can i watch? :D

*awaits incredibly amusing response*

Moon Rabbits
10-21-2008, 04:19 AM
I'm sexy, but I wouldn't have sex with myself. I would, however, prostitute my clone out and become rich that way.

I would figure out the whole cloning thing and make braindead clones of more attractive people to have sex with.

These are the right answers, btw.

Peegee
10-21-2008, 04:43 AM
I think I would enjoy the challenge of trying to stimulate them from an outside vantage point while simultaneously knowing what will make me feel how.

It would be a good exercise in discerning where which sensations are coming from in manual stimulation vs. ah, nonmanual. Do the fingers share in the joy or is it merely the lower flesh by itself?

Just the lower flesh.

I can speak for you. Solipsism isn't real.

Moon Rabbits
10-21-2008, 04:49 AM
Solipsism isn't real.

That's a weighty argument.

Aerith's Knight
10-21-2008, 08:06 AM
The cake is a lie.

Iceglow
10-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Me and Psychotic have had this discussion years ago, wouldn't be surprised if we were among the first to discuss it and GB, the whole "would it be incest, gay or straight or whatever sex" thing? Me and Psy have not only discussed this online but also in very loud voices in Birmingham New Street Station and we were not apologetic in any way.

As to would I do a clone of me, yes but heres a bigger question, whose the pitcher and whose the fielder? Or does it even matter? Also, if your clone and your girlfriend/partner have sex without you involved is it cheating? And another valid question; If you, your partner and your clone have sex what is that threesome considered did they have sex with 2 people or just YOU?

erikramza
10-21-2008, 12:49 PM
I think i would be more interested in hurting, and destroying my clone than anything else.
Our battle would be epic!

Loony BoB
10-21-2008, 01:02 PM
I wouldn't 'do' my clone because I wouldn't 'do' any male.

Also, in response to various questions proposed by Iceglow:
It would only matter to those who are involved in said 'pitching' and 'fielding'.
It would be cheating if you did not give consent.
It would be a threesome, as the number of bodies involved would be three.

And this conversation has come up many, many, many times for me over the years with various people - I'm sure nobody at EoFF was the first to discuss it, unless you mean 'first at/from EoFF' in which case I imagine it would be one of the older members (if you include before their registration) or one of the members who had been registered longest (if you do not include before their registration).

Robostar
10-21-2008, 01:09 PM
No I would'nt, I would make him go to school and do all my chores while i played games.

Moon Rabbits
10-21-2008, 01:11 PM
No I would'nt, I would make him go to school and do all my chores while i played games.

Hey look it's the plot for one episode of every children's show.

NeoTifa
10-21-2008, 02:22 PM
>_> i just have a short attention span sry

Araciel
10-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Hell no. Have you seen me?

Quindiana Jones
10-21-2008, 05:30 PM
I'd kill people for money and make my clone take the blame.

KentaRawr!
10-21-2008, 05:47 PM
No. However, I would do synchronized swimming with my clone.

Jowy
10-21-2008, 06:01 PM
It's just glorified masturbation.

Miriel
10-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Sex with the clone? Nope. Threesome with the clone and the boyfriend. Possibly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/Doppleganger.jpg

NeoTifa
10-21-2008, 07:04 PM
wow o.o........

demondude
10-21-2008, 07:06 PM

Somebody has to. :p

NeoTifa
10-21-2008, 07:09 PM
stfu.

my fiancé does me >_> thats innaporpriate i know but oh well. thats why its in spoiler tags

Quindiana Jones
10-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Your fiancés? Blimey.

NeoTifa
10-21-2008, 07:12 PM
lol did i make that plurel? i didnt mean to lol i fix

demondude
10-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Your game is up, I know your dirty secret now.

NeoTifa
10-21-2008, 07:20 PM
lol what secret? >_>

demondude
10-21-2008, 07:21 PM
*facepalm*

The fact that you have multiple lovers.

NeoTifa
10-21-2008, 07:51 PM
oh yea, thats no secret ~_^

Shauna
10-21-2008, 07:53 PM
No. I don't believe I could actually stay in the one room with an exact copy of myself. xD

Moon Rabbits
10-21-2008, 09:54 PM
No. I don't believe I could actually stay in the one room with an exact copy of myself. xD

You raise a good point. I think if I actually saw an exact carbon copy of myself I would be more than a little fucking freaked out.

Yar
10-21-2008, 10:04 PM
I might try it with someone else's clone...

Namelessfengir
10-21-2008, 10:21 PM
no i would not smurf my clone.... my clone would smurf me

Jess
10-21-2008, 10:40 PM
No, because a clone of me wouldn't be male. :jess:

Shauna
10-21-2008, 10:45 PM

You raise a good point. I think if I actually saw an exact carbon copy of myself I would be more than a little smurfing freaked out.

That and I would probably hate myself. I'm a stubborn girl, so I'd probably get on my nerves... This is awkward to say. xD

arcanedude34
10-21-2008, 10:50 PM

I think it would be only homosexuality, because masturbating is touching yourself, and while clones have identical genetic makeup, they are not "you" (in that they do not have the same past experiences, personality, etc. as you. Nor do they occupy the space that "you" do.) That's like saying identical twins who do it are masturbating because they have identical genetic codes.

Also, it's not incest unless the egg your DNA was implanted in belonged to someone related to you.

Also, what people fail to realize is that when you clone someone, you do the exact same thing as when normally having a baby, except the baby receives one hundred percent of your genes instead of the mix match it would in a normal situation. Therefore, your clone would be born as a normal infant that's identical to how you were upon birth (except if birth complications arise, yadda yadda)

Therefore, doing it with your clone would be homosexual pedophilia. Even when your clone was legal, there'd be a huge age gap between you (however many years old you were when your clone was born.)

In short, no I would not.

Yar
10-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Therefore, doing it with your clone would be homosexual pedophilia. Even when your clone was legal, there'd be a huge age gap between you (however many years old you were when your clone was born.)

Aw, age is nothing but a number. :p

I'm actually pretty accepting to cross-generational relationships, particularly because my step-mother is sixteen years younger than my father, and is closer to me in age than him.

Anyway, feel free to reorient this thread to its original topic.

kikimm
10-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Also, what people fail to realize is that when you clone someone, you do the exact same thing as when normally having a baby, except the baby receives one hundred percent of your genes instead of the mix match it would in a normal situation. Therefore, your clone would be born as a normal infant that's identical to how you were upon birth (except if birth complications arise, yadda yadda)

This is a thread about having sex with a clone of yourself. Real world rules don't apply. :P So it's safe to assume we're all the same age here.

arcanedude34
10-21-2008, 11:07 PM

This is a thread about having sex with a clone of yourself. Real world rules don't apply. :P So it's safe to assume we're all the same age here.
I'm just saying I wouldn't because I'm neither a homosexual nor a pedophile. : P

Nice
10-22-2008, 01:40 AM
I'd do me. I stare at me in the mirror enough to know that if I saw me, I would totally do me. That in no way makes me homosexual. Doing me isn't considered gay, it's something else that hasn't been named yet.;)

Yar
10-22-2008, 01:42 AM
It's hot is what it is. :p

Loony BoB
10-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I'd do me. I stare at me in the mirror enough to know that if I saw me, I would totally do me. That in no way makes me homosexual. Doing me isn't considered gay, it's something else that hasn't been named yet.;)
It would be a homosexual act whether you like it or not. A homosexual act is where two people of the same gender have sex with each other - you're two people (not one - you are one and the clone is the other, it doesn't matter if you're exactly the same), and you're the same gender, and you're having sex? Homosexual act.

Saying it's not homosexual would be like saying identical twins of the same gender having sex with each other is not homosexual.

EDIT: arcanedude34 beat me to it, it seems! Although I would say that I don't think they're talking about the cloning process arcanedude34 mentioned, but rather the science-fiction process of having a clone made of yourself, including age etc.

Chemical
10-22-2008, 01:53 PM
I think the real question is,
would my clone have sex with me?

I have gained a couple pounds in the last week and I'm not as young as I used to be

NeoTifa
10-22-2008, 04:17 PM
*elopes with clone*

WERE IN LOVE!!!! YOU CANT STOP LOVE!!!!

The Ceej
10-22-2008, 06:18 PM
Saying it's not homosexual would be like saying identical twins of the same gender having sex with each other is not homosexual.

Can you say, "redundant?"

Peegee
10-22-2008, 06:20 PM

Can you say, "redundant?"

Asian.

asian.

....grrr

Asian.

I guess not.

rubah
10-22-2008, 06:46 PM
except identical twins are not the same person

Peegee
10-22-2008, 06:48 PM

Neither is a clone of yourself. So it's ghei secks.

fapfapfapfap

The Ceej
10-22-2008, 09:11 PM

Neither is a clone of yourself. So it's ghei secks.

fapfapfapfap

Mmmm.... Gaaaayyy seeex....

Quindiana Jones
10-22-2008, 09:16 PM
I think the real question is,
would my clone have sex with me?

I have gained a couple pounds in the last week and I'm not as young as I used to be

If it makes you feel any better, I'd totally do your clone.

Moon Rabbits
10-22-2008, 09:24 PM

You raise a good point. I think if I actually saw an exact carbon copy of myself I would be more than a little smurfing freaked out.

That and I would probably hate myself. I'm a stubborn girl, so I'd probably get on my nerves... This is awkward to say. xD

That's another interesting notion. As much as I like to be me, and as much as I enjoy my own personality, I don't think I would like to be friends with someone who shares the same traits. I mean, my constant pragmatism would probably begin to annoy me. Being friends with yourself would be so ... smurfing weird! This is actually a really weird concept to me and I can't wrap my head around it *explode*

Aw, age is nothing but a number. :p

I'm actually pretty accepting to cross-generational relationships, particularly because my step-mother is sixteen years younger than my father, and is closer to me in age than him.

Anyway, feel free to reorient this thread to its original topic.

(age/2)+7 = golden rule.

edit: Most of the time - obviously there are exceptions. Cross generational relationships get less weird / illegal as both parties mature. ie. A twenty-eight year old dating an eighteen year old is a lot less weird than a eighteen year old dating a fourteen year old, to me.

Shauna
10-22-2008, 11:40 PM
That's another interesting notion. As much as I like to be me, and as much as I enjoy my own personality, I don't think I would like to be friends with someone who shares the same traits. I mean, my constant pragmatism would probably begin to annoy me. Being friends with yourself would be so ... smurfing weird! This is actually a really weird concept to me and I can't wrap my head around it *explode*

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm getting at. If I were to meet someone exactly like me, I doubt I would get along with them, let alone ever want to have sex with them. :p

Raebus
10-23-2008, 12:05 AM
I'd probably find myself too annoying, or end up gagging me to make myself shut up and do other me from behind.

Markus. D
10-23-2008, 12:12 AM
We'd be to busy split playing GW and GE.

Evastio
10-23-2008, 01:48 AM
No. I don't do men.

Levian
10-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Maybe we could go to sporcle together and he could help me remember all the 50 states of America. I always forget one or two. DAMN YOU WISCONSIN.

I wouldn't have sex with my clone, but would be cool to have a threesome. Pincer attack!

sdm42393
10-23-2008, 03:22 AM
I'm just saying I wouldn't because I'm neither a homosexual nor a pedophile. : P

You're not?! :eek:

Moon Rabbits
10-23-2008, 03:52 AM
Pincer attack!

lulz, http://forums.tigsource.com/Smileys/derek/gentleman.gif

zaqwert
10-23-2008, 04:45 AM
a clone of myself? If it's an exact carbon copy clone, hell no. I'm pretty ugly. lol. If it's one of those clones that take on a different look, like maybe different gender... maybe!

qwertysaur
10-23-2008, 04:46 AM
nah

Proxy
10-23-2008, 07:05 AM
It's not gay, it's masturbation!
No I wouldn't, however I would take advantage of there being 2 of me. 2 jobs, more money same account =)

NeoTifa
10-23-2008, 01:42 PM
personally, i would like to have a few more of me running around. i could whore them all out and make tons of money. also, then i wouldnt have to do any housework. i could also have them do my evil bidding (assassinations) and if i get caught, just say it was my clone. how would they know. omg you know the chaos that would create? how could the judicial system even work?! omg then the gov't wouldn't be able to function without a judicial system!!!!! omg ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: i thought this was cute and slightly appropriate :p

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/128297925696563750tehcloningmach.jpg

Magixion
10-23-2008, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't -do- my clone, but I would definitely use it to tag team some hoe. Nothing would beat high fiving yourself while one of you does her from behind while the other does the mouth.

The Ceej
10-23-2008, 06:49 PM
personally, i would like to have a few more of me running around. i could whore them all out and make tons of money. also, then i wouldnt have to do any housework. i could also have them do my evil bidding (assassinations) and if i get caught, just say it was my clone. how would they know. omg you know the chaos that would create? how could the judicial system even work?! omg then the gov't wouldn't be able to function without a judicial system!!!!! omg ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think your clones would want to do the work? If they're exactly like you, then they would be wanting you to do the work, that is, if you are as you explain yourself to be in this post, the type of person who would create clones to do work for herself.

NeoTifa
10-23-2008, 07:32 PM
:p paradoxes

Magixion
10-23-2008, 08:17 PM

What makes you think your clones would want to do the work? If they're exactly like you, then they would be wanting you to do the work, that is, if you are as you explain yourself to be in this post, the type of person who would create clones to do work for herself.

You would raise the clones to have strong work ethic and a desire to want to fulfill your work duties. In case you did not know, cloning someone would -NOT- be passing them your same traits, ethics, etc. The environment that they grow up in will affect their brain and they could potentially turn out to be just the opposite of the person they are cloned after, except for physical appearance.

arcanedude34
10-23-2008, 08:18 PM

You're not?! :eek:

Shut the hell up, that's not funny and you know it. I paid my debt to society, alright?

The Ceej
10-23-2008, 08:57 PM

You would raise the clones to have strong work ethic and a desire to want to fulfill your work duties. In case you did not know, cloning someone would -NOT- be passing them your same traits, ethics, etc. The environment that they grow up in will affect their brain and they could potentially turn out to be just the opposite of the person they are cloned after, except for physical appearance.

Well, yeah. If this were a real life clone scenario. However, this is a science fiction clone scenario where your clone is an exact copy of you in every way. I believe that part was made very clear earlier in the thread. Why do you think I have the gay sex with mine and kill him?

Magixion
10-23-2008, 09:08 PM

Well, yeah. If this were a real life clone scenario. However, this is a science fiction clone scenario where your clone is an exact copy of you in every way. I believe that part was made very clear earlier in the thread. Why do you think I have the gay sex with mine and kill him?

Sorry if this is considered an inappropriate topic. :sweat:

Anyways, I was having this conversation with a couple of people in my band class. If there was a clone of yourself, would you have sex with him/her?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I fail to see where that specifies it is a science fiction clone scenario...

Bunny
10-23-2008, 09:23 PM

I wasn't aware that the judicial system worked at all.

The Ceej
10-23-2008, 09:42 PM

Sorry if this is considered an inappropriate topic.

Anyways, I was having this conversation with a couple of people in my band class. If there was a clone of yourself, would you have sex with him/her?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I fail to see where that specifies it is a science fiction clone scenario...

It wasn't in the first post. I don't remember exactly where it was.

MadeOfApples
11-09-2008, 04:14 PM
My answer would depend on the scenario actually.

If we're using the rules of the real world here, than no. Don't they place your genetics in to another person to be born? Or is that just how they do same-sex child birth (Or whatever the correct name is)?

Either way. A person with my genetics coming out of another person pretty much means its my child in my eyes. So no... Homosexual pedophilic incest is to... gross. Even with out society and religion telling me how messed up that is. Besides... Unless you want to fondle a new born infant, you're going to have to wait even longer than nine months.

Seems like way to much work when you could just get another man drunk and make him have plastic surgery.

Using whatever made up rules we want to... No, I wouldn't have sex with myself. But if I was curious, it would probably be the best way to find out.

I'll probably just use my fantasy clone to play video games against myself. Or I would have my clone learn about topics I want to learn about but can't since I'm to busy learning about other topics I want to learn about and than we can compare notes and reports.

Also:

This is the first forum I been on with a bump rule in effect, if mid-3rd page/18 days is to far back. Please don't make me where a dunce cap.

black orb
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
If there was a clone of yourself, would you have sex with him/her?
>>> YES!!!
Im just too hot.

Agrias
11-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Yes, yes and more yes.
Wow that would be hot.

Del Murder
11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
This proposition is wrong on so many levels. What's the matter with you people?

Franklin Delano Bluth
11-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Well I always envisioned my clone to be far more attractive and stuff. Like the polar opposite of me. So yes I'd gladly do!

Leeza
11-11-2008, 06:51 PM
I agree with Del. No way. I wouldn't even think of it.

MadeOfApples has a good plan though. :)

I'll probably just use my fantasy clone to play video games against myself. Or I would have my clone learn about topics I want to learn about but can't since I'm to busy learning about other topics I want to learn about and than we can compare notes and reports.

Peegee
11-12-2008, 05:46 PM
I would totally do Alisu's clone. It's okay because it's not really Alisu ^_^

Christmas
04-21-2022, 11:57 PM
I will watch my clones do each other! As a matter of fact, I will setup a farm for them to breed bastard clones and start a clone war! :bigsmile:

I will reign as Emperor in the end if the movies are accurate. :bigsmile:

Mr Gashtacular
04-22-2022, 04:41 PM
yea i probably would if we both felt comfortable with it (i guess the clone is also me so would feel comfortable with it). i wouldnt make a clone of myself for the sole purpose of fucking it tho, the fucking would be a nice bonus i guess

Quindiana Jones
04-22-2022, 05:39 PM
I lack certain physical traits that I find attractive and would consider necessary for my particular brand of fuckery.

A clone of me would be a person in their own right, and I wouldn't consider wanking them off to be masturbation either.

It would be nice to chat with him about stuff, particularly as he lives his life mildly differently to mine and develops his own personality and worldview.