PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities or Athletes You Love To Hate

Yar
10-21-2008, 02:23 AM
Have any?

There are some famous trainwrecks that put me in a state of schadenfreude every once in a while. One I can think of right now is Andy Dick. God, I think he is disgusting. I also like to see Paris Hilton doing something wacky. Celebutante, huh? That's hot.

But neither of these hates are on par to one my step-mother has. She hates Ben Roethlisberger. He plays football... somewhere. (CBA to google it.) She went to school with him and says he was one of the most unpleasant people to be around in her life. So, whenever he screws up in a football game or does something wacky, like crash a motorcycle, she is in utter bliss.

Roto13
10-21-2008, 02:35 AM
Madonna. I wish more horrible things would happen to Madonna. xP

Yar
10-21-2008, 02:36 AM
This weekend must've been great then, huh? :D

Tavrobel
10-21-2008, 02:40 AM
She hates Ben Roethlisberger. He plays football... somewhere. (CBA to google it.)

Starting quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Speaking of sports people, I quite very much hate TO and Tom Brady.

Bunny
10-21-2008, 02:56 AM
TO is the greatest thing in football history.

Tavrobel
10-21-2008, 03:05 AM
Only if you aren't a 49ers or Eagles fan.

Cyric
10-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Celebrity: Angelina Jolie (although her new movie that was previewed before Body of Lies actually looks worth seeing)

Athlete: Nimrook (the goalie for the Al Bhed Psyches). THE GUY IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SCORE ON!

Elly
10-21-2008, 03:51 AM
Ryan Seacrest or however it's spelled, i am so sick of seeing him on TV and hearing his voice on the radio...

Nimrook, that's great, a fictional athlete, lol, that's golden...

Momiji
10-21-2008, 03:55 AM
I could not care less about athletes. However, most celebrities need to go die in a fire.

ljkkjlcm9
10-21-2008, 03:56 AM
Peyton Manning
He's never won anything and yet he was ALWAYS in TV commercials during NFL games, regardless of who was playing. It could have been Green Bay vs. Dallas, with their own strew of great players, no AFC teams, pure NFC high powered standoff, and you'd see a Peyton Manning commercial.

THE JACKEL

Moon Rabbits
10-21-2008, 03:57 AM
I don't watch sports because they are silly.

I really hate and love Paris Hilton at the same time. It's a difficult relationship.

Loony BoB
10-21-2008, 02:16 PM
I'll second both Madonna and Angelina Jolie. Although I don't actually hate them, I just find them annoying.

Bunny
10-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Peyton Manning
He's never won anything and yet he was ALWAYS in TV commercials during NFL games, regardless of who was playing. It could have been Green Bay vs. Dallas, with their own strew of great players, no AFC teams, pure NFC high powered standoff, and you'd see a Peyton Manning commercial.

THE JACKAL

It probably has something to do with him being a pretty amazing quarterback. But I don't know, it's just a guess.

Quindiana Jones
10-21-2008, 05:48 PM
I don't love to hate any of them. I just hate Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts. Everyone seems to think they're pretty but they're both hideous. Perhaps I should be angry at the silly buggers who tell me how pretty they are, but screw it. Die Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts. Die.

scrumpleberry
10-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Angelina's alright. I think she's attractive, and maybe she was a bit screwed up recently, but she's getting better. Madonna, on the other hand, I am full of haet for, although I don't hate all of her music.

Emma Watson is someone who I love to hate.

o_O
10-21-2008, 11:48 PM
Top of my list would be that stupidly enthusiastic guy from the Extreme Makeover program where they fix houses. He shouts everything he says and cries at least twice an episode.

Also Flava Flav. I'm pretty sure that for both seasons of Flava of Love he just went out on the street and rounded up some prostitutes.

Montoya
10-22-2008, 12:24 AM
I love Jessica Alba. Period.

LunarWeaver
10-22-2008, 01:55 AM
Mariah Carey.

IronOcean
10-22-2008, 02:27 AM
Peyton Manning won a super bowl not that long but i guess he forgot that and i cannot stand Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson. Who changes their name to their football number anyway. He didnt even know it was that in spanish he just thought sounded NEAT.....Bleh

Madame Adequate
10-22-2008, 03:24 AM
Jamie Oliver.

No suffering is too great.

Loony BoB
10-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Russell Brand. Forgot him. Unfortunately remembered him today.

Old Manus
10-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Andy Murray.

Dick.

Madame Adequate
10-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Russell Brand. Forgot him. Unfortunately remembered him today.

Oh fuck yeah, this prick as well.

But god I'd have SEX with Russell Brand if it meant Jamie Oliver got set on fire or something.

Spiffing Cheese
10-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Noel Edmonds is the bane of my existence.

Jimmy Carr, too. What a twat.

Quindiana Jones
10-22-2008, 07:11 PM
That reminds me: Alan bastarding Carr.

Sergeant Hartman
10-22-2008, 07:25 PM
That reminds me: Alan bastarding Carr.

Madame Adequate
10-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Also, Graham Norton.

And did I mention that I fucking hate Jamie Oliver?

Pair of 'em should be lanced like boils.

Miriel
10-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I don't LIKE to hate her, I just do. I have a blind searing hatred of Michelle Trachtenberg. I cannot watch her on screen. This rage boils up inside me everytime she speaks. I truly believe is the worst actress in existence. Worse than those idiots on The Hill/Laguna Beach/90210/etc.

kikimm
10-25-2008, 05:50 PM
I don't LIKE to hate her, I just do. I have a blind searing hatred of Michelle Trachtenberg. I cannot watch her on screen. This rage boils up inside me everytime she speaks. I truly believe is the worst actress in existence. Worse than those idiots on The Hill/Laguna Beach/90210/etc.

xD When she appeared on Buffy I was so pissed. It pretty much ruined the whole thing for me.

There are a lot of people I hate, I'm sure, but of course I can't think of any right now. :P Well, there are the obvious ones such as Paris Hilton. I wish people could just open their eyes and actually see her. I also can't stand Brad Pitt. He just seems like an arrogant asshole who is totally not at all good looking by the way. >=(

My mom also hates Keira Knightley with a blinding passion because she can't stand that pouty/pursing thing she does with her lips. Haha

Roto13
10-25-2008, 07:40 PM
I hate Dr. Phil.

I just remembered that. He's not actually a licensed Psychologist, you know.

Denmark
10-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Peyton Manning
He's never won anything

Super Bowl XLI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLI)

I hate anyone who has even been remotely associated with the New England Patriots within the last decade. Mostly Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Rodney Harrison.

And yeah, celebrities can pretty much all go fuck themselves for being pompous assholes.

demondude
10-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Wayne Rooney. : D!

crazybayman
10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
I find it tough to hate Peyton Manning, as he has earned his stripes as one of the best (and the best perhaps when he won the superbowl) quarterback in the game today. And I have him in my yahoo fantasy league :D

Most fun to hate athlete: Sean Avery, of the Dallas Stars in the NHL. My god. Again, I find it hard to hate him, as the $hit he spews from his mouth is hilarious, and entertaining.

Hockey players (even the very best superstars) usually are very humble and polite to the point of being cliched. Especially Canadians. But not this guy. He is Canadian, and he's not even close to a superstar, however he loves to shoot his mouth off, stir the pot, and create controversy.

Sean Avery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Avery)

For celebrities:

Ben Stein.

RocketMBA
10-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Knob-tiano Dive-naldo.

Yar
10-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Sean Avery... I remember him acting like a fool in front of Brodeur last season.

Roto13
10-28-2008, 11:07 PM
I just saw Bill O'Rielly on Letterman. (He was behaving himself, more or less. Probably because Dave owned his face the last time he was on there.)

I have come to the conclusion that everyone in this thread hates Bill O'Rielly and the only reason it hasn't been stated yet is because it's just a given.

Yar
10-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Bill O'Reilly looks exaclty like my mom's schizophrenic cousin. I wish I had a picture for you. :(

Happy happy fun time? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY)

Gwawr
10-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Davina McCall. I assumed everyone hated her?

And (being Welsh), Anne Robinson. That wink hurts my brain.
xox

sharkythesharkdogg
11-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Halle Berry. Must. Die.