PDA

View Full Version : Linus' Security Blanket

Wolf Kanno
10-23-2008, 05:55 AM
I'm pretty sure that we all have some cherished childhood possession that we will never part with or at least didn't want to part with. So what were you known for dragging around with you everywhere when you were a child?

I have a stuffed animal of Figaro from Disney's Pinocchio

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/thumb/c/cf/Figaro.jpg/300px-Figaro.jpg

So what is yours? :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-23-2008, 05:56 AM
My stuff animal called Sneezy. I still have him. I sleep with him every night. :D

Magixion
10-23-2008, 04:02 PM
I actually had a blanket just like Linus. I still have it somewhere, but I loved that thing. In fact, my nickname was Linus when I was growing up because I always had my blanket.:p

Bunny
10-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Surprisingly, I didn't have anything that I took with me everywhere. I did have two stuffed rabbits that are now lost somewhere and I miss them desperately though.

Magixion
10-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Bunny having two stuffed rabbits? Oh my! I never would have guessed! ;)

theundeadhero
10-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Nothing I remember.

NeoTifa
10-23-2008, 06:19 PM
my mom threw away my glo worm when i was 13 :(

Peegee
10-23-2008, 06:32 PM
I have a bunch of stuffed animals that won't ever be thrown away.

I will destroy you if you smite it.

See secular people can have holy items.

Aerith's Knight
10-23-2008, 06:46 PM
I had a stuffed panda bear I had near my bed till I was 9, then I got rid of it.

So no, I guess.

Yar
10-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Pokey was my favorite TV character when I was a kid. I used to have a plush Pokey toy when I was young. As I grew older, I still kept it; it was always on my bed-thingy (backboard? is that what they call it? anyways...).

I gave it to a young kid I had to baby-sit once. I let him play with it, and he didn't want to give it back. I kinda miss it, but hey, it made that kid happy (and sleep).

That was a few years ago. Maybe I can have it back now? :D

Tallulah
10-23-2008, 11:23 PM
One of these:

http://www.thisoldtoy.com/new-images/images-ok/400-499/fp404ass-bcassity.jpg

It was the yellow one, and she was called Amy (after my dad's parent's neighbour). I used to carry her around everywhere, and was my very favourite right up until I left home.

My parents still have her in a bag of soft toys they took when they moved out of our old house last year (I hope!) and she still exists in a fashion. She has had so many 'operations' there is virtually nothing left of the original. :( The last thing to go was the silky inside of her ears. But she is still alive! :D

P.S: My cousin Adam had the blue one.

EDIT: I was so happy to find this picture. It reminds me of how much I used to wuv my Amy! :love: