PDA

View Full Version : For everyone's fix....New trailers

SeeDRankLou
10-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Well, some of you may have seen them, but some of you might not have.

Slightly old 358/2 Days (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d3qWXs7oWU)

This trailer is slighty old, probably from the party Square-Enix had in August, because it's still saying that it has a winter release date. Still, it has good stuff to watch, and it has subs. I would recommend it in high quality.

Tokyo Game Show 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJiBslwVZfI&fmt=18)

This is most of the 358/2 Days trailer and all of the Birth By Sleep Trailer. Despite being video taped, it's rather good quality, except for the very beginning when someone's shoulder is in the way of the lower half of the screen. This one is cool, it shows Xion's face, and finally some footage with Aqua. I can't find one with subs (well I found one with Polish subs, but that won't help most of us), but the website (kh2.co.uk) that posted this posted a translation, I'll paste it here.

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS TRAILER
Roxas and Xion in Twilight Town
Roxas: Axel and I have been looking all over for you. Let's go back.
Xion: I can't...
Roxas: Why?... Why not?

Axel and Xion (in a battle stance) outside the Mansion in Twilight Town
Xion: No holding back, Axel.
Axel: STOP FOOLING AROUND!! I've decided. No matter how often you guys run away, I'll bring you back every time!

In the White Room, by the pod in which Sora is sleeping
DiZ: It's completely stopped.
Naminé: Yes...
DiZ: We can no longer afford even a hint of hesitation. You understand that don't you?
Riku: Yeah...

Apparently on a beach, Xion lying down, Riku seems to be holding her head up...
Xion: Just...who...am I?

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP TRAILER
In the "badlands", the deserted wastes from the Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending
Master Xehanort: Those who hold darkness in their hearts have no right to wield the Keyblade.
Master Xehanort: He is no longer anything more than a beast enveloped in darkness.
Master Xehanort: I beg you, use your power; strike down the darkness, and make right my mistakes!

Ven on the beach of Destiny Islands
Ven: I ask you because you're my friend. Please...erase me.

In a field where Snow White is picking flowers
Snow White: Oh? Who are you?
Terra: Aren't you surprised?
Snow White: Why would I be?

In some kind of dressing room where a shrunken Ven is about to be attacked by Lucifer the cat
Jaq: Watch out!
Jaq: Get out of here now!

Aqua and Terra in a red-carpeted hall where Cinderella loses her glass slipper
Aqua: Any signs of Master Xehanort?
Terra: He appears concerned with 'those with hearts of pure light'.
Aqua: 'Those with hearts of pure light'...
Terra: We will seek out that light as well. Master Xehanort will certainly be there.

Maleficent and Terra in the room where Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) is sleeping
Maleficent: The seven hearts of purest light. Collect them all, and all the worlds will fall into your hands. Not just this world, ALL the worlds, including those outside.

In a stone room, possibly Maleficent's own castle from the Sleeping Beauty movie
Ven: You're lying...
Aqua: Don't be fooled Ven!
Ven: Aqua?
Aqua: You should know that Terra would never do a thing like that, Ven.
Maleficent: But the truth is ever a cruel thing.

Back in the badlands, Terra confronting Xehanort
Terra: I...have friends.
Terra: Answer me Xehanort. What have you done with his heart?!

Aqua and Maleficent by the Enchanted Dominion castle, surrounded by thorns
Aqua: I will ask again. What you told Ven is a lie, right?
Maleficent: It is all truth. Terra succumbed to his own power and fell into darkness!
Aqua: What..?

qwertysaur
10-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Shiny! :p

Wolf Kanno
10-23-2008, 11:49 PM
Birth by Sleep is looking good, I just wish it wasn't on PSP cause god knows I don't want to go back to KH1's camera system...:( I like how it appears to be going back to explaining the importance of the Princess' of Heart. Its still a plot element that is not very well explained and generally overlooked. Btw, am I the only person who mistook Terra for Zack Fair?

I'm hesitant about 358/2 cause I keep thinking it will be another Crisis Core. It will be about my favorite character but not actually state anything about them I didn't already know about from previous games and the whole game will instead focus on the few new characters instead of expanding on all the awesome members of Organization XIII that have very little character development but show remarkable promise.

I want to learn more about the 6 members of the group who are not Ansem's apprentices and not Roxas. Instead it looks like it might all be about stuff we already know concerning Roxas and then focus on missing member Xion. :rolleyes2

Combat will also be interesting... I'm curious to see how the DS will handle KH.

sdm42393
10-24-2008, 01:18 AM
I think everyone thought Terra looked like Zach. That's Nomura for you, regurgitating FF7 character designs.

Jessweeee♪
10-25-2008, 06:04 AM
Before I bought KHII I glanced at the cover of the strategy guide and thought, "Why is Cloud on the cover and why does he look so young?" then I realized it was Roxas. After I played the game it seemed impossible to mix them up because their personalities are so different xD