PDA

View Full Version : Persistent Vegetative State

Yar
10-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Of all the forms of recreation, which do you waste away to most?

My poison is television! I can literally watch TV all damn day if I'm allowed. My days off are so lazy. :eep:

So, which is your preferred choice of entertainment? Also, what are the best things of that form of entertainment?

Roto13
10-23-2008, 10:57 PM
It has been like 18 months since I had mroe than one channel. I'm at the point where just sitting down and watching TV is a huge novelty. I kind of miss it, but I download everything I want to watch so whatever.

Anyway, I picked video games. :P

scrumpleberry
10-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Interbuttz.

Bunny
10-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Television, video games, movies. If watching television shows on DVD counts, anyway. To a lesser degree, reading. I had a hard time putting down The Name of the Wind when I first got it and finished it in about two days, same goes for any of the R.A. Salvatore books. If the book is interesting and the writing is well done, I could probably stay in one spot and read it non-stop. I have a tendency to forget to eat when I get involved in something good.

Momiji
10-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Heavy doses of animu. However, I don't think that counts as TV, since I watch it on my computer, and I rarely if ever actually watch TV. I play games quite often as well. Since none of that really fits the poll, I say general computer stuffs.

Yar
10-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Since none of that really fits the poll, I say general computer stuffs.

Yeah I didn't put computer as a option. :( I figured all the other things that people do on it was already mentioned.

So, if any mods are reading, can you add "other" as an option? :love:

nik0tine
10-23-2008, 11:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/Hawkeye.jpg

Yar
10-24-2008, 01:40 AM
Oddly enough, that's what I look like when I have a television marathon. That's why I named this thread what I named this thread.

NeoCracker
10-24-2008, 02:04 AM
I've played videogames for longer then 24 hours in a row, stopping only to defecate and get my food, which I ate while playing.

Clearly my answer is Sports.

Vermachtnis
10-24-2008, 02:08 AM
Videogames mostly. Or TV, I have it on in the background when I'm on the internet, which is most of the time.

Rantz
10-24-2008, 02:45 AM
In terms of hours enjoyed, I'm pretty sure music wins by a landslide, but I do other stuff as I listen to music, so I wouldn't count it as "wasting away". :p Barring music, probably movies. Possibly video games. Movies more often, video games for longer durations.

qwertysaur
10-24-2008, 03:36 AM
I read. A lot.

Peegee
10-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Internet. I probably spend 10 hrs a day min on it thanks to work. It's becoming closer to 14 minimum now that I work overtime.

But since that's not on the list, I put down reading as I do about an hour of it whenever I can.

When I was forced to or forced myself to not use the internet so damn much, I read a lot of books and/or exercised.

Moon Rabbits
10-24-2008, 06:56 PM
There is no option for the internet and that is definitely where I lose the most time. DAMN YOU YOUTUBE, DAMN YOU.

Movies are probably where I lose most time after the internet though (or if I'm watching movies on the internet, it's even worse D:), since they are like two hours long and generally I watch more than one movie in one sitting.

I watched Little Shop of Horrors and Hedwig and the Angry Inch last week. I am in musical mode ~

kikimm
10-24-2008, 06:59 PM
My preferred choice of entertainment is definitely books. Pretty much all I have done in the past few months is read constantly. :P

ShunNakamura
10-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Reading.

Normal Books, Choose your own adventures, Manga, Visual Novels(both the game kind and the non-game kind if you count that), debates online, etc.