PDA

View Full Version : Jason Mraz

Yar
10-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Are you a fan?

I recently became one. :D I've always kinda liked his music, but never was officially a fan. Like whenever "The Remedy" would come on the radio, I would say "hey, I like this song :)" and turn it up.

My mom bought his new album We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. So, I borrowed it and listened to it. :love: I enjoyed it that I found torrents for his other two CDs.

I like his style. It's not restricted to just one genre, but all his songs have a certain flavor that I like.

Mraz is probably what I've been listening to most on my iPod for a while now. Have you contracted Mrazfever yet? :p

NeoCracker
10-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Geek in the Pink and You and I both are my favorite tracks. Remedy and Wordplay kick ass too, though I have yet to hear anything from We SIng, We Dance, We Steal Things.

Though yes, he is in fact awesome.

XxSephirothxX
10-25-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah, he's really great. #27 on my all-time artists on Last.fm, which is pretty good for someone with only 3 albums. I was going to name off what I thought were his best tracks, but...there are just too many.

I'll give special props to Plane for how much it builds in mournful intensity through the course of the song.

Breine
10-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Can't say I like his new song. It's too... meh, I don't know.. it's just not doing anything for me.

Maybe if I had a listen to some of his other work, I'd change my opinion about him. You never know.

Rantz
10-27-2008, 05:15 PM
I like some of his songs a lot, and some less.

rubah
10-27-2008, 06:35 PM
I like the Dream life of Rand McNally

Araciel
10-28-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm Yours FTW.

Loony BoB
10-28-2008, 05:21 PM
I like a few of his songs enough to not skip them when they come up on Winamp. :p I should delete those that I don't care for sometime. I guess I kind of got bored of him at some point.