PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing

Laddy
10-25-2008, 03:47 AM
I came back from performing in Jesus Christ Superstar and I messed up a line! I'm so embarassed.

BTW, I'm Pilate. Yay me. :rolleyes2

So, did you mess anything up in public?

Yar
10-25-2008, 04:36 AM
Me? No.

My brother, however, had to be in a play in elementary school. The best part? When he wet his pants on stage in front of everybody and ran off the stage. :lol:

I'm such a bad big brother.

Jessweeee♪
10-25-2008, 05:50 AM
What I love about theater is absolutely every performance ever EVER will have at least one mistake. My favorite was during The Phantom Tollbooth when the...I forget his name, but I want to call him the Weatherman or something like that...did the little thing where he pops the umbrella open, and then knocked down the pillar behind him. I had an excellent view of everything from the light booth xD

There was this other time in the middle school play when the character I was playing and another character eat a frisbee and talk about how good plastic tastes, and the guy whispers "uuh....I forgot the frisbee...." and because we were both terrible at improvising, we stood there like idiots until the director came out with it :kaodizzy:

Fate Fatale
10-25-2008, 05:55 AM
Fortunately, I'm amazing at improvising, so no one ever notices when I forget a line. However last year my school did Noises off and we got behind on rehearsals so we pretty much just made up the second act as we went. It was one HUGE mistake, but it didn't really matter because it was supposed to be chaos.

Roto13
10-25-2008, 06:06 AM
"What's The Buzz" sounds like the invincibility music from the first Super Mario Bros.. :P Think about it.

blackmage_nuke
10-25-2008, 08:43 AM
My class was performing that "hand and shoulders knees and toes" thing back in preschool or something and i sorta just stood there doing nothing. Its a vague memory and may not even have been me but i thought i might mention it.