PDA

View Full Version : Radical Dreamers!

Reeno the Alchemist
10-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Considering how big a chrono fan I am I had no idea there was a game called Radical Dreamers that takes place in between chrono trigger and chrono cross. It's for the snes but i got an emulator and it's like a novel game. It's kinda scary and creepy but I'm in love with it. I totally recommend this game for any hardcore fans!

Mercen-X
10-26-2008, 04:14 AM
Hell no! They need a release on PS2 or something.

Elly
10-26-2008, 11:44 AM
yup it was released on the satelaview along with jet bike racer and a host of other goodies which were later re-released on the PSX version of CT... and all the hardcore CT fans have already played it, years ago, lol... the story is rather irrelevant now though as the CC dev team has made RD into an alternate time line for CC... since it's all text a PS2 relaese may not work but a NDS port may as you can hold the DS in book mode or put all the text on bottom screen and the pictures on the top...

Reeno the Alchemist
10-26-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah that would be cool, they could make it a little more player friendly but, if they make a chrono trigger remake they should certainly include this with the game!

Elly
10-27-2008, 12:27 AM
maybe as an unlockable bonus, sortta like the way the satellaview bonuses were unlocked on the PSX version, too bad the PSX version was missing Jet Bike Racer...

stalpho slayer
12-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Hell no! They need a release on PS2 or something.

Exactly