PDA

View Full Version : Pants Are Important

Yar
10-26-2008, 01:49 AM
My pizza was here! I opened the door. And then, the world stopped.

The delivery guy looked down, and then back up, embarrassed for me. :eek:

So I looked down, and OH MY GOD! I'm wearing no pants! I've answered to door in a T-Shirt and boxers. :eep:

So, we awkwardly finished our transaction, and he went on his way.

TOPIC: Have you ever been in an instance where you were too underdressed? Possibly nude in public? :greenie: Please, tell me!

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 01:59 AM
This morning my brother's friend was came over in the morning and I wasn't aware he was here after my shower, I was looking for pants and a shirt. He saw more Boko then he wanted to (just underwear) xD

Zeldy
10-26-2008, 02:03 AM
I hate having to answer the door when I'm in my pyjamas and dressing gown, it's so embarrasing. I usually have no make-up on or anything so I just kinda hide behind the door.

Momiji
10-26-2008, 03:40 AM
As long as I'm fully clothed, I don't mind answering the door.

However, I refuse to leave the house unless I'm dressed nicely and such. I'm picky like that.

Vermachtnis
10-26-2008, 03:44 AM
I'm always wearing pants so I've never had that problem.

Ouch!
10-26-2008, 03:45 AM
My suitemate walked in on my sitting in front of my computer in a sweatshirt and boxers. I'd just rolled out of bed and was in the process of getting dressed (I stopped half way through to check my email), and he wanted to borrow an umbrella.

Roto13
10-26-2008, 03:50 AM
One of my dozens of former roommates (I'm never having another roommate as long as I live) had some whore over for the night and when I got up the next morning to take a shower for work, she was naked in the bathroom with the door unlocked. I was just like "Get the fuck out of here. I'm going to work. You can go back to your corner smelling like hobo. Nobody will know the difference."

But I never even leave my bedroom unless I'm fully dressed.

Miriel
10-26-2008, 03:58 AM
I hate pants. Unless they're jammies. Otherwise, no pants for me!

I go out all the time in jammies. I don't think anyone cares.

kikimm
10-26-2008, 04:06 AM
I answer the door all the time in just the towel that I've wrapped myself in after taking a shower. I don't care enough to be embarrassed, and I'm sure no one has really minded anyways.

Laddy
10-26-2008, 06:05 AM
Some of my friends have seen me in little to nothing. But I don't mind.

Besides, 95% of them are chicks anyways.

NeoTifa
10-26-2008, 06:31 AM
ive been in a public bath at miltary camp..... does that count? :greenie:

Mittopotahis
10-26-2008, 06:36 AM
The nudest someone has seen me (in recent years) would be shirtless, and even that is an extremely rare event.

I am very insecure about my body. Well, about everything to do with me. I'm insecure period.

Fuzakeru
10-26-2008, 07:34 AM
I never felt comfotable without pants on so on my body they stay unless I'm already in bed.

theundeadhero
10-26-2008, 08:26 AM
It's been over a year since I've had community showers but there's still skinny dipping and sex outside while it snows.

Rantz
10-26-2008, 02:59 PM
When I was 15 or so, me and some other guys from school were in an otherwise empty classroom, dressing up as girls (the reason for that is a story for another day). Some giggling girls came in to giggle at us and a friend—as a joke of lacking quality—pulled up the skirt I was wearing to reveal my boxers. Now I wish the anecdote could have been finished there, but alas. In doing so, he somehow accidentally grabbed my boxers as well, and pulled them high up before he realized what he was doing. One of the girls later claimed to have spotted something hairy.

TMI? :-\

Fate Fatale
10-26-2008, 05:54 PM
I generally walk 'round my house in just boxer-briefs. So my family and any friends my sister may have over have seen that. I'm not too insecure. Also, I've caught nude in the theater dressing rooms on days I didn't have underwear to wear. It was slightly awkward for the others in the room, but I was cool with it.

rubah
10-26-2008, 05:58 PM
I was uh, lounging around with no shirt on friday after taking a shower in the glorious knowledge that my door was locked and roommate gone away to class when suddenly she was back from class opening the door so I had to uh, quickly grab my shirt, put it on backwards, then awkwardly rotate it to fit.

at least my hair was dry by then!

Meow
10-27-2008, 07:03 PM
I gauge the quality of my day by how long I go before needing pants

9 AM - bad day

2 PM - great day

Sergeant Hartman
10-27-2008, 07:05 PM
If only you were British.

Flying Mullet
10-27-2008, 07:07 PM
I can't believe the two of you were embarrassed by you being in your boxers. Unless your junk was peeking through the front door of your boxers to say hello then there are no worries.

rubah
10-27-2008, 07:09 PM
underwear is usually considered pretty intimate, mulley!

Flying Mullet
10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm always going out to get the paper or taking out the trash in my boxers. *shrugs*

I Don't Need A Name
10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
If only you were British.

my thoughts exactly

theundeadhero
10-27-2008, 07:13 PM
I don't even wear underwear.

Roto13
10-27-2008, 07:15 PM
I can't believe the two of you were embarrassed by you being in your boxers. Unless your junk was peeking through the front door of your boxers to say hello then there are no worries.

Boxers are pretty much just regular shorts only thinner and possibly with a funky pattern.

Flying Mullet
10-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Boxers are pretty much just regular shorts only thinner and possibly with a funky pattern.
Like the Batman logo sprinkled all over them. :cool:

rubah
10-27-2008, 07:46 PM
yes, but there's a penis* immediately under them!

* usually, anyways

Momiji
10-27-2008, 09:07 PM

And sometimes a big gaping hole where one's junk can pop out.

Flying Mullet
10-27-2008, 09:11 PM

And sometimes a big gaping hole where one's junk can pop out.
That means it's time to buy new underwear.

Akaria
10-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Me and my buddy "messed around" at the beginning of the summer in the park (I know, but it was raining and beautiful:heart:). It was nighttime and we were drunk, but I'm sure at some point I saw at least two people walk briskly by.

Actually, most of any possible nudie incidents will happen while I'm intoxicated. Ever notice how uncomfortable clothes get when you drink?

theundeadhero
10-27-2008, 10:19 PM
MY girlfriend and I were messing around outside a church while it snowed and, uh... I guess it was Sunday night because church got out. I'm sure somebody saw us.

nik0tine
10-28-2008, 12:28 AM
When i was in 1st grade I didn't know what boxers were as my parents only bought me tighty whities and my much older cousin left his boxers at my house one day. I wore them to school as shorts numerous times, my parents and I both completely oblivious (Religion and 1995 will do that to an adult human being).

My teachers, fellow peers, or anyone else ever said anything. It was only until maybe 10 years later I realized what I had done and then I briefly lol'ed no pun intended.

Yar
10-28-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm always going out to get the paper or taking out the trash in my boxers. *shrugs*I'm calling the cops. :greenie:

rubah
10-28-2008, 01:49 AM
I'm gonna start taking out the trash and getting the paper in my panties I think. . .

Meow
10-28-2008, 02:57 AM
It was a slight evening, the night of October 27, 2008; but that day braced the quiet instant that women's lib suddenly, irreversibly took a turn for the awesome.

Dignified Pauper
10-28-2008, 03:17 AM
I'm gonna start taking out the trash and getting the paper in my panties I think. . .

I'm gonna start sleeping in the bushes outside Rube's place.

rubah
10-28-2008, 10:34 PM
my dogs get very sniffy, so you might want to protect your crotch while you're in the bushes, mari