PDA

View Full Version : I want this teacher.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Ok, so I have a huge thing for one of the teachers at my school. He is incredibly cute, and I'm hot to trot. We've exchanged some intense looks, and I really want to make my move, but here's the thing...he doesn't even have me in any of his classes.

What do I do? I've heard rumours that he's coming on a school trip that I'm going on...we'll be spending the entire day together then.

If I don't get closer to him, I'm going to be so upset. :(

Rye
10-26-2008, 04:22 PM
You're my new favorite person for saying "hot to trot."

Madame Adequate
10-26-2008, 04:23 PM
If you like him you will not make attempts to get him fired.

Edit: Rye is correct though. You can get closer to me just for saying that.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Well, we haven't even spoken, but I've caught him on more than one occasion eyeing me up.

I'm not saying that I'm going to suck his lips off, I just want to get closer to him, but if he doesn't even teach me...how can I?

:(

Yar
10-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Bah. If he isn't one of your teachers, how can he raise any of your grades in exchange for sexual favors?

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Well...he teaches woodwork, so I doubt he'd have much influence over my final grades. :tongue:

demondude
10-26-2008, 04:37 PM
How old is he exactly?

Yar
10-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh, he teaches woodwork all right. :shifty:

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh, he is young...barely twenty.

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 04:41 PM
And how old are you?
And how do you know this teacher?
And who wants to bet this is a joke?
If so, I blame Demon Dude.

Yar
10-26-2008, 04:42 PM
And how old are you?

Of course it's a joke. I just don't want it to end yet.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:42 PM
This isn't a joke. I'm fifteen years of age. I don't know him perse, he isn't one of my teachers. I'm so upset that he isn't.

Yar
10-26-2008, 04:43 PM
K.

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 04:43 PM
If you're 15, and you don't actually know this guy, this is just a crush. You'll get over it :spin:

And how old are you?

Of course it's a joke. I just don't want it to end yet.

Getting sexual fantasies? :jokey:

demondude
10-26-2008, 04:44 PM
I didn't make this second account, somebody else did. xD

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Oh ffs. Why can't you just give me some solid advice without turning this into a joke thread? I'm in a serious pickle.

Yar
10-26-2008, 04:45 PM

Sexy shop teacher is one of my biggest fetishes. ;)

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh ffs. Why can't you just give me some solid advice without turning this into a joke thread? I'm in a serious pickle.

I gave my advice if this is serious, that it's a crush and you'll get over it. Now I'm going to exercise my right to joke if it isn't serious. If you wanted JUST serious answers, then get this moved to EoEo. :p

Alright, place your bets! I got 10 bucks on Harle-Quin!

Sexy shop teacher is one of my biggest fetishes. ;)

Woah-ho-ho!

Aerith's Knight
10-26-2008, 04:53 PM

What you do with that pickle is your business. :p

But 15/20 is pedophilia. xD

Alright, place your bets! I got 10 bucks on Harle-Quin!

I have 20 on Mulley.

Yar
10-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Can you tell me what your shop teacher looks like? :greenie: Like, how hot is he?

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Like I said, I'm not going to climb on top of him...I just want to get closer to him. Y'know, to fuel my obsession.

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Can you tell me what your shop teacher looks like? :greenie: Like, how hot is he?

On a scale of 1 to 10, is he over 9000?

demondude
10-26-2008, 04:56 PM
LoveSick, you are a very strange person.

Aerith's Knight
10-26-2008, 04:56 PM
Like I said, I'm not going to climb on top of him...I just want to get closer to him. Y'know, to fuel my obsession.

Always smart. You want that obsession to bloom into a beautiful restraining order. :)

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 04:57 PM
Hahaha, I can't help it, you know. Whenever I picture him I just get butterflies. How do I get closer to him?

That's my question!!!!!

qwertysaur
10-26-2008, 04:58 PM
If you are serious, then this thread should be in EoEO. Carve a heart with a chainsaw from a stump and put it in his classroom.

Yar
Forget it; your teacher is gay.

Aerith's Knight
Hahaha, I can't help it, you know. Whenever I picture him I just get butterflies. How do I get closer to him?

That's my question!!!!!

Smash him on the back of his head with a mullet, drag him to your room and take him hostage until he agrees to be your boyfriend.

Always works.

Oh wait, didn't I promise Leeza I wouldn't do this anymore? >_>

cya later.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 05:00 PM

Um.....yeah....that's what I'm kinda hoping...???

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 05:00 PM

That's my question!!!!!

And if you don't know this person, it's probably just because he's hot. In which case, just masturbate to pictures of him furiously. forget about it.

Yar
10-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Forget it; your teacher is gay.Um.....yeah....that's what I'm kinda hoping...???

:eek: I'll be damned if you fulfill this fantasy before me. HE'S MINE, DAMMIT!

Aurey
10-26-2008, 05:03 PM
CALM YOUR HORMONES PLZ. THANK YOU.

Fate Fatale
10-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Um.....yeah....that's what I'm kinda hoping...???

Ohhhhh... You're a boy. See i just assumed that you were some silly school-girl. In this case, it's not worth your trouble to pursue anything unless you want people making fun of you all through the rest of high school.

Yar
10-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Ohhhhh... You're a boy. See i just assumed that you were some silly school-girl. In this case, it's not worth your trouble to pursue anything unless you want people making fun of you all through the rest of high school.So the silly school girl who slept with the shop teacher would never come under scrutiny in high-school? Lucky... :greenie:

Fate Fatale
10-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Ohhhhh... You're a boy. See i just assumed that you were some silly school-girl. In this case, it's not worth your trouble to pursue anything unless you want people making fun of you all through the rest of high school.So the silly school girl who slept with the shop teacher would never come under scrutiny in high-school? Lucky... :greenie:

Well, perhaps, but then it would be normal. Surprisingly 'gay' is frowned on upon more so than 'slut' now.

demondude
10-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Unless, of course, you are a 'gay-slut'.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 05:13 PM
I don't really care what people think. Result!

...and plus, I have pretty good gaydar. I wouldn't be making this thread if I didn't think there were any chance of me 'getting in there'.

Tallulah
The only serious advice in this thread.

I had a similar thing for the trainee History teacher when I was the same age; he must have been about twenty at the time.

I made the foolish mistake of admitting my crush to my friends. I got ripped on by them until the day he left (hence all the non-serious answers here. :P ). Needless to say nothing came of it, and I suspect the same thing will happen here.

If he breaks the boundaries between student and teacher and comes onto you or accepts your advances, he is in the wrong, as you're under sixteen so any relationship or sexual advance would be illegal, and that would be a huge risk to his career. If you were to come onto him and he rejects your advances, that could be awkward for both of you. :eep:

demondude
You get stranger by the minute.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 05:16 PM
The only serious advice in this thread.

I had a similar thing for the trainee History teacher when I was the same age; he must have been about twenty at the time.

I made the foolish mistake of admitting my crush to my friends. I got ripped on by them until the day he left (hence all the non-serious answers here. :P ). Needless to say nothing came of it, and I suspect the same thing will happen here.

If he breaks the boundaries between student and teacher and comes onto you or accepts your advances, he is in the wrong, as you're under sixteen so any relationship or sexual advance would be illegal, and that would be a huge risk to his career. If you were to come onto him and he rejects your advances, that could be awkward for both of you. :eep:Oh, there's no way I'd come on to him right off the bat. I'm pretty level headed.

Also, thank you for actually giving a mature answer.

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 05:18 PM
I gave a serious answer! I just mixed with with douchebaggery :spin:

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 05:23 PM
I actually think some of you are missing the point...

I don't care if it happens or not, I just want to get friendlier with him. I want him to know me as a person and like me. Because I know he would.

Yar
10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
I actually think some of you are missing the point...

I don't care if it happens or not, I just want to get friendlier with him. I want him to know me as a person and like me. Because I know he would.How friendly?

Aurey
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Dude, this is a message board. I don't know how you could expect a serious answer.

Mine actually was though, teenagers are hormonal to the maxxxx.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Please, change the record, Yardovich. It's getting old.

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 05:30 PM
Dude, this is a message board. I don't how you could expect a serious answer.

Mine actually was though, teenagers are hormonal to the maxxxx.

maxxxxx^2

:O

Yar
10-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Please, change the record, Yardovich. It's getting old.Nah. There are too many things wrong with this thread to make it seem even remotely worth believing. For one thing, it's on the Internet. Then there are the other factors to consider such as this being the same day you joined our forum, the fact that you've only posted in this thread rather than another related to Final Fantasy, which is the purpose of these boards, and the fact that this topic isn't in EoEO.

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Fine, keep telling yourself that.

You could at least stop posting in it, though. :greenie:

demondude
10-26-2008, 05:35 PM
LoveSick seems a little too wise....

Fate Fatale
10-26-2008, 05:36 PM
I'll laugh when this is legit and Yari finds that he's being a dick. However, the factors Yari has presented due lead us to believe that you are a joke. Just ignore him as best as you can.

As far as getting friendlier with him goes, perhaps you should try finding a friend in one of his classes and hanging around them while they are around him.

Goldenboko
10-26-2008, 05:37 PM
Really now, when you make a thread in GC with something like this. Your asking for it babah!

LoveSick
10-26-2008, 05:38 PM
I was thinking of joining an after school club or something, but people might start thinking I'm weird going to a woodwork club right off the bat. =[ If there even is a woodwork club.

...and no, I'm not finding this thread funny. I'm really smitten with this guy.

Leeza
10-26-2008, 05:42 PM
This thread is very wrong...in more ways than one.