PDA

View Full Version : Russell Brand

I Don't Need A Name
10-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Bit like marmite, this guy, isn't he?
so what do you make of him?
personally, i love him. His Secret Policeman's Ball stand up recently was just hilarious!

Madame Adequate
10-29-2008, 03:16 AM
Complete tosspot. He should be killed but it's not worth the resources to do it.

Bunny
10-29-2008, 03:24 AM
I liked him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Other than that, I don't know much about him other than he thinks Bush is a retard cowboy fella.

Old Manus
10-29-2008, 11:50 AM
He's about as funny as the holocaust

Captain Maxx Power
10-29-2008, 12:34 PM
He's the epitome of Camden-town wankery.

Moon Rabbits
10-29-2008, 01:01 PM

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Saying someone should be dead is sick, no matter whether you like them or not. apparantly he got some death threats of some american freaks, its like if u don't like it think "oh i don't like it" or even better turn ur TV off its a psycotic jump from not liking something to sitting down and writing pathetic and nasty letters.
thats my thoughts anyway.

Raebus
10-29-2008, 02:43 PM
He's a complete prat and should be killed to stop his kind of comedy.

*saw the above post*

demondude
10-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I thought he was hilarious, but after what he did he deserved suspension. Jonathon Ross is an idiot too.

Gwawr
10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Wow, I completely missed this story.

I've never really liked Russell Brand, I have to say, but I thought Jonathan Ross had more sense! I'm quite frankly appauled by what they did.

Maybe Russell Brand will take this as a fairly big sign that he needs to drop the sex-obsessed idiocy and grow up a bit in order to survive in this industry.

demondude
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Russell Brand can't be funny without the sex jokes, his humour was wearing thin anyway.
And Jonathon Ross gets payed 6 Million pounds of the tax-payers money every year, and this is what he comes up with!?

Loony BoB
10-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Saying someone should be dead is sick
Calling up someone and telling them you fucked their daughter isn't all that great either, don't you think?

Russell Brand is all of the negative things said about him in this thread and then some. The words I prefer to label him with aren't allowed to be used in these forums. Terrible excuse for a human being and a disgrace to the British people.

Gwawr
10-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I agree entirely. Just think about the message it will send to schoolchildren everywhere if these two make lewd phonecalls to an old man and then get away with it? Yob culture in the United Kingdom is bad enough. Up Bangor way you get idiots setting fire to holiday homes simply because the residents are English!

Heath
10-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Complete tosspot. He should be killed but it's not worth the resources to do it.

He's the epitome of Camden-town wankery.

Pretty much!

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah it was tottally wrong to do what he did don't get me wrong. but the whole incident has been blown way out of proportion and over sentimentalized. shouldn't have done it, it was Ross that was worst tho, both of them should have stopped, u could tell Brand was panicked tho after what Jonathan ross said. but at the end of the day there are more serious issues at hand and it seems all very over blown. people just want some else to fret over other than all the finance issues. Its annoying when something like this is on the news wth things like racist psychos tryin to kill Obama and that terrible shooting of Jennifer Hudsons family. i just thinkl there should be some perspective

demondude
10-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Over-blown? Telling an old man that his granddaughter is an animal in bed, embarrassing him publicly, and then mocking him further in the 'apology'.
And to top it off, they get a combined 10 million pounds a year, where normal working citizens are struggling to pay the bills?

Personally, I don't think it was over-blown. I can't believe the BBC broadcasted it.

EDIT: And they get paid with the tax payers money, which makes it worse.

Loony BoB
10-29-2008, 05:03 PM
It should also be noted that just because it's not murder doesn't mean you're not a wanker.

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 05:03 PM
yeah but i mean it was two weeks ago, people who didnt even hear the show are complaining now, thats what i mean by overblown.
BBC should have cut it, it was prerecorded and they got carried away. stupid but not worth all this drama really

and if u murder then ur a lot worst of a word than a wanker lol

demondude
10-29-2008, 05:06 PM
5000 Official complaints is one thing.
But the Prime Minister is even getting involved. And that means something.

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Honestly it means our Prime minister can only handle little things, hes a fluke that guy

demondude
10-29-2008, 05:16 PM
It honestly isn't little, two stars who're payed a ridiculous amount of money doing that is just ... really bad.
They didn't even get sacked!

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 05:26 PM
yeah but what about all the good they do, both have raised loads for charity and just cos one silly and rather stupid phone call happens doesn't mean they should loose there jobs

demondude
10-29-2008, 05:31 PM
If they were sacked, and their pay-checks were donated to charity, the charity would make 10x the amount of money those two have given it.
And what about Andrew Sachs? He's done more for society then they have.

Loony BoB
10-29-2008, 05:33 PM
Russell Brand has raised loads for charity?

Well, I'm sure Joey Barton has, too. Every famous person does it. I bet Adolf Hitler donated to charities at some point.

demondude
10-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Russell Brand has a criminal record anyway, he's probably done more in the way of degradation, then of improvement.

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 05:50 PM
u are all a bit to judgemental i think,
what they did was wrong and silly but come on! get a grip worst things have happened. I personally find Kerry Katona offencive but i don't wish her ill

demondude
10-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Worst things have happened, but that doesn't mean we should overlook this.

Old Manus
10-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Russell Brand has raised loads for charity?

Well, I'm sure Joey Barton has, too. Every famous person does it. I bet Adolf Hitler donated to charities at some point.Godwin's Law

thread over

Zeldy
10-29-2008, 06:44 PM
well, I liked him. I always thought he was funny, and this whole thing with the prank call thing is quite amusing, I mean yeah to the guy it must have been well embarrasing, but really, who cares. People complain too much, I can't believe BBC got so many complaints, that's just ridiculous :jess: There are well more serious problems in the world than a prank call, puhlease.

Craig
10-29-2008, 07:32 PM
I was very shocked when I was listening to it. But it was also hilarious.

demondude
10-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Russell Brand has quit the BBC now, it is official.

Dreddz
10-29-2008, 08:11 PM
This is just ridiculous. You know the complaints for the show only started occurring when news shows started headlining the story. The news were telling you it was despicable and that you should complain, and so the public did. No-one complained beforehand. Proves no-one actually found it that offensive.

I also think if anyone should be condemned its Jonathon Ross. Fine he may not have been involved quite as much as Russell Brand buts hes the unfunny one. He should be the one taken off TV and the radio. Then at least something good can come from all this fiasco.

demondude
10-29-2008, 08:13 PM
He is on 'Payed' suspension.

Moon Rabbits
10-29-2008, 08:17 PM
What the hell are you all talking about? Is he like, really famous in Britain or something? I only ever saw him on Much Music ... like once.

What's all this BBC controversy and some grandfather/daughter?

demondude
10-29-2008, 08:22 PM
He is like Britain's top comedian, and Jonathon Ross is BBC'S highest ever paid entertainer.

Old Manus
10-29-2008, 08:27 PM
He is like Britain's top comedian, and Jonathon Ross is BBC'S highest ever paid entertainer.You have two minutes to correct your first statement before I go super-saiyan

demondude
10-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Who else?

Gwawr
10-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Billy Connolly.

Statistically, it's Billy Connolly.

Balzac
10-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Russell and Jonathan, both legends!

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 09:09 PM
finally some sence, sure its embaressing but come on its got ridiculous. shes a burlesque dancer, her grandfather must have known shes no virgin, at the end of the day they shouldn't have said it or even rung him but its so stupid that its got so big

Psychotic
10-29-2008, 09:30 PM
It wasn't especially funny what they did, but it wasn't OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS FILTH!!! either.

Quindiana Jones
10-29-2008, 09:32 PM
If we have to sacrifice Manuel's grand-daughter to rid us of this arse, then so be it.

Seriously, I don't care about the recent prank call thing. It's the on air radio bit that did it. Especially seeing as how it was pre-recorded. Sorry Manuel, we'll never do it again. Job done. Having said that, I'm not a big fan of ringing up old men and telling them I fucked their children's children. Not really my idea of fun. Not really my idea of funny.

Brand is sometimes funny, and sometimes hits the nail on the head when he has a go at morons. However, he's annoying enough to make me not care if he suddenly left.

PeneloRatsbane
10-29-2008, 09:39 PM
its good he left the BBC, it is a sinking ship anyway. im just gunna miss his radio show cos it is (most of the time) hilarious

Baloki
10-30-2008, 09:00 AM
This is just ridiculous. You know the complaints for the show only started occurring when news shows started headlining the story. The news were telling you it was despicable and that you should complain, and so the public did. No-one complained beforehand. Proves no-one actually found it that offensive.

Shows how many people listen to his radio show then really...

Iceglow
10-30-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't get it, lots of comedians phone people up and take the piss, heck anyone else remember the capital radio prank calls? Where with a voice changer and a business number they'd call up and play stupid seeing how long the idiot on the line remained? Graham Norton done something similar but he didn't get fired or suspended. So Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross targetted Andrew Sachs (Famous for Manuel in Fawlty Towers) and said Russell had slept with Georgina Baillie (His grand-daughter not daughter as BoB put it) Georgina has yet to deny sleeping with Brand, heck in one source I've seen "she admitted to sleeping with Brand" I'm sure she has slept with lots of guys and I wouldn't be surprised if a fair few who met her grandfather and wasn't liked came out with something similar to the old; "sticks and stones may break my bones, but I'm still sleeping with your grand-daughter" quips in private. Funny how the Satanic Sluts weren't too famous but now they've done this prank theres just no end to pictures of Georgina in skimpy underwear in the papers heck she wanted to be a page 3 girl...

Andrew Sachs is embarrassed? I think he should be embarrassed that he let his Grand-daughter go off and become a promiscous icon it's not like she particulary had to do so the family are not poor. I've met some of the family including Georgina, when she was 18/19 she danced in a cage for a Camden Town goth club and regulary slept with people. I think the only reason why she is angry about this is because it's probably true she did sleep with Brand but she'd rather keep the news private then broadcasted on air.

However I think Brand and Ross have pushed the envelope of taste a little too far here and yes their comments were in bad taste, but you know with the BBC not live broadcasting the show they could like Andrew Sach's requested have cut the piece of the show and filled it in with music or something else recorded. It's actually not Brand's or Ross' resonsibility once they submitted the show for review and broadcast it was up to the BBC to stop it from being aired not them. They are for want of a better term the scape goats of the BBC in this so some director somewhere doesn't lose his position. It is also just blown out of proportion an official statement saying "Sorry" is good enough to end it why then is it carrying on? Because Brand and Ross instead of somberly announcing on Radio "Mister Sachs we'd like to apologize to you for our recent lewd phone calls" but because they sang their apology? End of day the apology should be comming from the BBC big wigs who left the prank in the show when Sach's sent a formal request for the prank to be cut out of the show more than from Brand and Ross. Yes Brand and Ross deserve to be made to officially apologize (which they have done) and do deserve to be told to grow up and not to be so hurtful in their pranks but the one who should be fired is the one who ignored the formal request for the prank to be cut.

Also why are Gordon Brown and David Cameron getting involved? This has 0 to do with running the country, it has everything to do with a corporation which is legally allowed to tax the people of the uk. The main reason they've gotten involved is to draw attention away from the credit crunch or rather recession we are in now. The other reason they are involved is obvious, the BBC taxes people and a hell of a lot of people don't believe the BBC has the right to tax the people for the crap it regulary airs in return for a few good shows like Top Gear, QI and Heroes. If one of the parties promises to abolish the BBC liscensing fee unless the BBC improves it's standards of broadcast then they're going to be swaying a huge majority of the public opinion in their favour and thus possibly the next General Election.

PeneloRatsbane
10-30-2008, 02:14 PM

Shows how many people listen to his radio show then really...

no cos the people who actually listened to the show (and its is very popular) relized that this has been blown out of proportion, the peeps who are complaining are doing so from word of mouth and the news, its ridiculous and pathetic

Loony BoB
10-30-2008, 02:33 PM
It should be noted that even if he never did this, he's still a cock.

Rocket Edge
10-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Thought he was funny in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but that doesn't disguise the fact that I always thought he was an outrageous prat.

Dreddz
10-30-2008, 03:39 PM
I love how both comedians turned into apologetic sobs after all this broke out. Some rebels they are. Just goes to show that when things go sour even the largest of ego's get down on their knee's and beg for mercy. I expected more from Russell Brand.

Heath
10-30-2008, 06:59 PM
its good he left the BBC, it is a sinking ship anyway. im just gunna miss his radio show cos it is (most of the time) hilarious

Sinking ship?

Yeah, BBC Radio's comedy has really lost out on Russell Brand. And here was me hoping he'd appear on Just a Minute, the News Quiz or I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. They've lost some real talent in Brand. I only hope people like Paul Merton, Andy Hamilton, Graeme Garden and Barry Cryer can somehow pick up the slack! Even Chris Evans is funnier than Brand.

Yeah, I went there.

demondude
10-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Jonathon Ross has been given a 12 week suspension, then he is back on full pay.

*facepalm*

Madame Adequate
10-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I wish the media would stop calling it a prank. It was harrassment. What they did would get the rest of us an ASBO. Calling up some OAP and saying lewd things about his granddaughter? Not only not funny, but possibly criminal.

I love that Brand's gone. I don't mind Ross, I actually do think he's funny when he gets a good guest on, so I'm not personally offended by his continuing presence but yeah, really, what the BBC is saying is that using taxpayer's money to condone bullying is fine with them.

Interesting how this has led to a much deeper questioning of Auntie, though. Whether our money's worth it at all.

Hope it gets demolished.

PeneloRatsbane
10-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Noel Gallagher makes a good point

"Personally, I'm outraged that, yet again, the joyless f***ers who write the columns in the Daily Mail, The Telegraph or The Observer have dictated the tone and are telling people how to behave.

"I've seen the Daily Mail, they said that Russell should be arrested and charged. Arrested for what? For taking the p**s? It's so typical of the English in general. 10,000 people get outraged, but only days after it has happened."

It ridiculous, even if u don't like them or what they do there must be some sense that screams come on!!! its pathetic! BBC screwed up again wat a suprise, some trampy burlesque dancer makes a quick buck, its gotten ridiculous its Sachs that got embarressed, no one else should be cashin in.
why don't they ban phone Jacker as well and get completely totalitarian

demondude
10-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Unfortunately, the government, 10,000 people, and the BBC do not agree with you.

PeneloRatsbane
10-30-2008, 10:35 PM
lol and thats supposed to prove i'm wrong. people with a grasp on reality don't give a damn, and the government? HA don't make me laugh the only reason they got involved was because its a cheap and quick way to get the dull masses on there side come election day. its stupid cause they should deal with actual issues with such gusto, but of course they won't

Where is ur sense of rebellion, of unique thought, why follow the crowd?

demondude
10-30-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm not following the crowd, but your just trying to stand against a one-way argument.

PeneloRatsbane
10-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Lol no u misunderstand, there are a lot of people who think this has got out of hand.
I just think its been over sentimentalized. I mean the woman goes around calling herself a "satanic slut" and sells sex stories to the Sun or some other hate mongerer and has the gall to act like shes some saint and that poor old grandpa's lil heart is broken.
IT was wrong to do what they did don't get me wrong, but all this fuss is pathetic.
Its the spin and the nastyness of the papers and from people who didn't even hear it and wouldn't even care if there hadn't been all this media attention. It started with 2 complaints and spiralled.
Also if ur grand daughter knows Brand then its safe to assume shes slept with him, everyone knows what hes like.

Big D
10-30-2008, 10:54 PM
No-one smurfs with Manuel.

No-one.

PeneloRatsbane
10-30-2008, 11:09 PM
No-one smurfs with Manuel.

No-one.

evidently...they do ha!

Madame Adequate
10-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Noel Gallagher is also a giant twat and what he says makes me feel completely validated in how I feel about this.

Old Manus
10-30-2008, 11:29 PM
I should have known the Daily Fail were involved with this somewhere

Imperfectionist
10-31-2008, 03:23 AM

El Oh El.

I just picked up my paper and these two were on the front page, I skimmed the article and it seems everyone has underestimated how many people complained, it was actually 18,000 complaints.

Although I do agree that they're both smurfing fools, the show wasn't live, it was recorded. That kind of makes me think that perhaps whoever produced the show and actually let this go on air should've been the one who got suspended, not Brand and Ross.

Baloki
10-31-2008, 09:27 AM

El Oh El.

I just picked up my paper and these two were on the front page, I skimmed the article and it seems everyone has underestimated how many people complained, it was actually 18,000 complaints.

Although I do agree that they're both smurfing fools, the show wasn't live, it was recorded. That kind of makes me think that perhaps whoever produced the show and actually let this go on air should've been the one who got suspended, not Brand and Ross.

He actually got fired. Bradn quit and Ross got suspended.

Loony BoB
10-31-2008, 11:47 AM
27,000 complaints to date, actually, according to today's news.

I Don't Need A Name
10-31-2008, 11:55 AM
its just sad really isnt it. For once, i agree with Noel on this one. Its really not a big deal in the slightest.
The fact that she probably DID sleep with Brand makes it even more trivial!

PeneloRatsbane
10-31-2008, 12:33 PM
She did sleep with Brand, her and her dance troupe partner or something, David Badiel (sp) mentioned how she was there when he went to visit russel and they were pretty much hanging around for more sex,

Davina Macall is talking some sense

"Let's all just get over it. I haven't heard it myself, but a lot of people are passing judgement without having heard it and I think it's important that we hear what they said and how it was meant before we complain.

"We've got a culture of complaining sometimes, and I've only read it, and on paper it looks pretty bad. But a friend of mine who's heard it said they didn't mean it that badly and said 'go and listen to it', so I will go and listen to it tonight"

its the people who didn't even hear it and yet still complain that grind my gears

Loony BoB
10-31-2008, 01:31 PM
For what it's worth...
Brand, Ross and Sachs: the condensed transcript - Times Online (http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article5037895.ece)
Obvious warning: Content may offend approximately 27,000 people to the point that they need to call Ofcom.

As I've said many a time, I don't care if this never happened, Russell Brand is still a cock. Their apologies are clearly not heartfelt in any way and they just can't resist slipping in further details each time. Sad.

I Don't Need A Name
10-31-2008, 01:40 PM
...even reading that i still find it quite amusing xD

Loony BoB
10-31-2008, 01:48 PM
Of course, if it was your parent getting a call about your child, you getting a call about your grandchild or your grandfather getting a call about you, you might see things a bit differently. Nobody calls people's grandparents and talks about how they had sex with their grandchild.

I Don't Need A Name
10-31-2008, 01:56 PM
ok, i see your point. but surely thats for Mr Sach's family to get annoyed with. not 27000 people who have nothing to do with it. 2600 probably havent even heard/read it

Loony BoB
10-31-2008, 02:01 PM
You can't carry on being a prat for so many years and expect nobody to take advantage of an opportunity to take a snipe at you.

That's only for Sachs' family to give a crap about? Well, sure. But it's not your job to give a crap about Brand or Ross being slated, is it?

When you do something publically, the retaliation will come publically.

DK
10-31-2008, 02:01 PM
I still regret the fact that I had the chance to punch Russell Brand but I did not take it. I have thought about it every day since that chance passed.

While I agree with Paul in that it wasn't funny but people are overreacting far too much about it, if it means I have to see less of the prick then I'm all for it, so complain away.

Loony BoB
10-31-2008, 02:20 PM
It's just a complaint, to be fair. It's not like they're calling for him being arrested or anything - anyone has the right to complain about something they feel shouldn't be aired, right? So I don't think it's an overreaction at all. What happens because of the complaints is not in the hands of the public.

Bunny
10-31-2008, 06:21 PM
That's what all this is about? Approximately 27,000 people need to shut the hell up and stop whining.

Madame Adequate
10-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Licence fee payers have the right not to see their money, which they don't have any choice but to pay if they own a TV, not used to bully an elderly man. Simple fact.

And yeah I don't think I'd be too chuffed if someone called my gran up and started talking about that sort of thing, and I don't think many people would be. If anyone doesn't mind, give me your grandparent's phone number and I will repeatedly harass them :monster:

Bunny
10-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Licence fee payers have the right not to see their money, which they don't have any choice but to pay if they own a TV, not used to bully an elderly man. Simple fact.

They are entertainers. They were doing their jobs. Yes, they made a mistake and they didn't really do anything to make up for it because they continued on with the joke, but they were still doing what they were being paid for and should not be condemned for that. I'm sure people found it funny, which is the point of a joke. Not everyone has to find everything someone says funny, but if a few people do, that's basically the point of being an entertainer.

Psychotic
10-31-2008, 08:23 PM
When the Daily Mail first ran the story, it was 1,000 complaints. And now, with days of media coverage, it's become 27,000. I'd wager 26,000 of them weren't tuned in to the radio when it was broadcast and are just joining the bandwagon.

It's stupid. It shouldn't be in the newspapers. "Russell Brand does something unfunny" is not breaking news. God damn Britain, the things you do sometimes...

PeneloRatsbane
10-31-2008, 08:35 PM
oi don't blame all the brits, its just the dim ones, I for one am against the whole pathetic stupid overblown situation. we aren't all so silly and we don't all beleive what the stupid papers say

demondude
10-31-2008, 08:37 PM
It's pretty ignorant to say that everybody who complained was stupid.

PeneloRatsbane
10-31-2008, 08:48 PM
hmm others have said they wished Russle was dead or they wished they had punched him and stuff
and im the ignorant one?
i didnt say they were stupid, i said they were dim which is a playful expression.
i called the papers and the situation stupid.
strip it down to the bare facts, do you honestly believe all this very negative media attention is actually justified?

demondude
10-31-2008, 09:08 PM
Maybe it isn't wholly justified. But the prank call wasn't justified either.

PeneloRatsbane
10-31-2008, 09:18 PM
yup thats what i think. the prank call was wrong flat out, theres no question of that

aquatius
10-31-2008, 11:04 PM
I vehemently detest the man.

Big D
11-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Apparently, Sachs was content to let the matter drop - as long as the incident was edited out of the broadcast, he wasn't going to care. But after agreeing to that, the chap in charge decided to leave that segment in the programme. That's pretty damn low, and deserving of condemnation. They had a chance to avoid any public damage, but instead decided that the nation needed to see and hear just how much of a prat their "comedian" is.

Comedy is comedy. Pranks are pranks. Being a cock is being a cock.

Like Ms Baillie said, "What’s funny about humiliating a lovely old man who has never harmed anyone in his life? My grandfather is really upset and says he wants the whole situation to end... We’re very close and I can’t tell you how much it hurts to know they were so unkind to such a sweet person."

Yes, she's hot. Yes, she once slept with a dickhead. That doesn't warrant the public mockery of her grandfather.

PeneloRatsbane
11-01-2008, 01:13 AM
public aint mocking him, brand and ross regret it, the granddaughter is a £110 per hour domanatrix who has got loads of publicity, seems it aint so bad

Captain Maxx Power
11-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Upon reading the transcript it has come to my attention that, somewhat unsurprisingly, Jonathan Ross actually made the worst comments of the two.

Russell Brand however still sucks.

NeoCracker
11-01-2008, 02:43 AM
First, off, it was a horrible joke, so the Old man and his daughter shouldn't be making a big deal out of it, it was a joke. Get over it.

However, I'm not sure about how Brit laws would say on the matter, but as far as I know that would be Harassment in the US and is a Criminal offense, and on that note should be handled as such regardless of how funny or unfunny it was. There should NOT be a show that actively and illegally harasses people.

Though again, if that is NOT Illegal in that part of the world, people need to STFU and just stop watching. If no one watches, he'll get taken of the air anyway. :p

PeneloRatsbane
11-01-2008, 05:43 PM
it isn't illegal, people (by people i mean the papers really) do need to stfu. the mirror today were complaining that Ross had had a halloween party, did they think he'd just stop his life, hes got a wife and kids they should get to have fun with out being penalized. its just stupid