PDA

View Full Version : Holy Halloween Batman!

Nice
10-30-2008, 11:36 PM
What are you doing for Halloween?

I'll be going to a party dressed as Jesus. =/ Hope I don't killed or nothing.

Yar
10-30-2008, 11:39 PM
I'll be replying to all the other Halloween threads. :bigsmile:

Actually, I think I have work. I never do anything "Halloween-y" anyway.

Bunny
10-30-2008, 11:42 PM
My girlfriend and I are going back to her parent's house to crash her little sister's party and get drunk with all the high school teenagers there. I will then take advantage of the slutty high school girls while my girlfriend holds her sister's hair back while she throws up. It will then be followed by an orgy of mass proportions, culminating in her parent's killing me.

It should be okay.

Rantz
10-31-2008, 01:09 AM
I will join Bunny and ruin his evening by being really annoying.

Montoya
10-31-2008, 02:05 AM
Just using it as an excuse to wear my suit and drink.

Fate Fatale
10-31-2008, 02:15 AM
Going to see a play that my friend directed at her university. (she's a theatre education major.). Then probably heading for my a friend's non-dress-up Halloween party. We had a Halloween party at work for kids today... It was Hell... Dairy Queen + a bazillion kids = MESS!

Aerith's Knight
10-31-2008, 02:32 AM
We don't celebrate haloween.

kikimm
10-31-2008, 03:31 AM
I am going to be working. Woohoo. I will also probably end up hanging out with this creepy guy that I reeeeeeeally don't want to see. Maybe at some point during the night I'll get to hand out some candy or something.

theundeadhero
10-31-2008, 06:55 AM
It's not a multiple choice poll.

NeoCracker
10-31-2008, 07:04 AM
I'll be holing away in my apartment, all doors locked, and avoiding the outside world as not to get infected by this disease known as "The Holiday".

Værn
10-31-2008, 07:09 AM
I'll be holing away in my apartment, all doors locked, and avoiding the outside world as not to get infected by this disease known as "The Holiday".
Put up Christmas lights. Make it clear that you're skipping over Halloween, straight to Christmas.
You can then proceed to take them down around Thanksgiving time and replace them with Halloween decorations if you want to ward off any Christmas visitors.

If only it was multiple choice... I intend to sleep for about half the day, then trick and treat.

NeoCracker
10-31-2008, 07:11 AM
Put up Christmas lights. Make it clear that you're skipping over Halloween, straight to Christmas.
You can then proceed to take them down around Thanksgiving time and replace them with Halloween decorations if you want to ward off any Christmas visitors.

If only it was multiple choice... I intend to sleep for about half the day, then trick and treat.

But I only dislike Haloween. I HATE christmas. :p

SammieBabe
10-31-2008, 07:27 AM
I'm going to work dressed as Artemis, the virgin goddess of the moon and the hunt. :)

Blue Harvest
10-31-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm staying home with the lights off.

Værn
10-31-2008, 09:31 AM

But I only dislike Haloween. I HATE christmas. :pThat's why I suggested taking the stuff down and putting up Halloween decorations after Thanksgiving :)
You only need to set up decorations to mislead people :cool:

Denmark
10-31-2008, 10:36 AM
What are you doing for Halloween?

I'll be going to a party dressed as Jesus. =/ Hope I don't killed or nothing.

It's okay if you do; you'll come back to life on Sunday.

Parties abound; I don't know how many I will be attending. Minimum of one, because it is taking place at my residence.

Big D
10-31-2008, 11:11 AM
At home, doing nothing aside from paperwork, video games, and movies.
No trick-or-treaters have come by, which is neat.

Ouch!
10-31-2008, 11:21 AM
I was gonna dress up as Crocodile Dundee and go out to a party or something. Then I remembered that I effin' hate parties.

Marshall Banana
10-31-2008, 11:45 AM
I plan to make cupcakes! =O

Tallulah
10-31-2008, 12:47 PM
This Halloween nonsense should be outlawed. :p

KoShiatar
10-31-2008, 01:34 PM
I will stay quiet. And eat a raw bloody steak if I get near one. In that time of the month I'm ravenous for steaks.

Momiji
10-31-2008, 01:39 PM
I changed my set to Katsura Kotonoha. Just for today.

Also, I'll be passing out candy and keeping what's left over.

ShunNakamura
10-31-2008, 01:44 PM

Nice Boat!

Somebody likes School Days! Now All I need is a patch for the game :(. Or for a company to bring it over.

And random happy Halloween image.
http://dominic-deegan.com/comic.php?id=2048&save-as=20081031.jpg

Momiji
10-31-2008, 01:50 PM

Nice Boat!

Somebody likes School Days! Now All I need is a patch for the game :(. Or for a company to bring it over.

I haven't found a good download for the game yet.

I love the anime though. :p

qwertysaur
10-31-2008, 01:51 PM
I am making a halloween cake! And tomorrow I go to the store and buy discount candy. XD

Chemical
10-31-2008, 02:29 PM
All of the above!

Lol
I'm really excited ~ i love Halloween.

I haven't got a costume yet but i'm putting it together later sine i just got paid today! :D

Yesterday Mike, Jeff and I carved poompkins. XD Mike's hillarious ~ he cut his top way to small and then made the whole different so the top doesn't fit anymore. It just falls in.

UMmmmm. Tonight we are planning to finish carving the pumpkins - Jeff and I went a little too intricate.
Then we have another pumpkin and we're going to carve the bottom out and wear it outside to scare little kids as they come up for candy. We'll also be drinking and watching Nightmare Before Christmas then possibly off to a party. :D

<3 <3 <3

pics soon

o_O
10-31-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm going to an outrageous party dressed as Optimus Prime.

Vermachtnis
10-31-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm gonna be cowering in a corner of my room hiding from Momiji's sig.

NeoTifa
10-31-2008, 03:17 PM
work wasnt an option :(

Magixion
10-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Getting super http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif-faced and going to a huge party to oogle at all the girls dressed like sluts until I have enough alcohol in me to make a move and promptly turn the entire party into an orgy with this playing in the background:

YouTube - Marilyn Manson - This is halloween (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Da3qrozMv4)

aquatius
10-31-2008, 08:38 PM
None of the above

I Took the Red Pill
10-31-2008, 08:50 PM
Get obnoxiously drunk at the big Halloween frat party dressed in an equally obnoxious costume (http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/Ollie-Ostrich-Costume/).

Marshall Banana
10-31-2008, 09:00 PM
I made my chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing; they're so yummy! =O