PDA

View Full Version : Futurama: Bender's Game

Roto13
10-31-2008, 02:52 AM
It was leaked early (as Futurama movies are wont to be). Has anyone seen it?

I thought it was kind of disappointing. :P The first half was good, but the second half is just a Lord of the Rings parody and Lord of the Rings is too old to still be funny, so that was pretty dumb.

Yar
10-31-2008, 02:56 AM
:o

I still need to see The Beast With A Billion Backs. I bought it the day it came out, and I just haven't watched it yet.

Anything Futurama that isn't a TV revival is kinda disappointing for me, though. :(

Roto13
10-31-2008, 03:07 AM
You're going to love Beast with a Billion Backs because David Cross is in it. :P

sharkythesharkdogg
11-07-2008, 01:29 AM
I know I heard something about them trying to start the series again sometime after releasing the third movie. Is that for certain, or are they waiting to see how popular the movies are?

Also.....

"He has the strength of Hercules, and the flexibility of Gumby."
"Gumbercules? I love that guy!"

SNOOZER
11-07-2008, 10:57 PM
I am a huge huge fan of Futurama. I have to say though the last two movie has left me wanting more. I still enjoyed them but not as much as I've enjoyed the past 4 seasons.

And to add to Sharky

Bender: "Stupid anti pimping laws! Well pay the man!"
Hookerbot: "Bender honey we love you!"
Bender: "Shut up baby, I know it!"

Best pimp walk ever!

edczxcvbnm
11-07-2008, 11:20 PM
I loved the first movie, thought the second was pretty bad(with the exception to the robot devil of course) and I have yet to see this third one. After the last one, I really lost a lot of anticipation for it XP