PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Maple

Imperfectionist
10-31-2008, 04:10 AM
Wasn't entirely sure were this should go but...

Has anyone else heard of her? She's a British Muslim artist who's done self-portaits of herself wearing a hijab and a badge that says 'I heart orgasms', cradling a piglet while wearing a burka, 'masturbating' a phallic paintbrush in her cleavage, and wearing T-shirts that say things like 'I heart Jihad' and 'Have you W**ked over me yet?'.

Apparently yesterday some protesters trashed the gallery in which her exhibition is being held.

Thoughts?

Bunny
10-31-2008, 04:28 AM
I browsed her website and was severely disappointed. Seems like another "artist" who wants to be thought of as a rebel or some sort.

Artist in quotes because her Cocks Gallery is retarded.

Madame Adequate
10-31-2008, 04:42 AM
Commencing quote pyramid captain, in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... engaged.

I browsed her website and was severely disappointed. Seems like another "artist" who wants to be thought of as a rebel or some sort.

kikimm
10-31-2008, 04:44 AM

NeoCracker
10-31-2008, 04:57 AM

Ramza Beoulve
10-31-2008, 05:42 AM

Meat Puppet
10-31-2008, 06:54 AM
Reminds me of high school.