PDA

View Full Version : Come be studied again

Roto13
10-31-2008, 04:55 AM
Remember last year when I asked a bunch of you to let my husband interview you for his thesis? (Megathanks to everyone who took part, by the way. He says he's still writing up some crap or whatever that he'll be sending you or blah blah blah. I don't know what that means, but if he was supposed to send you the results of the study or something, you haven't been forgotten. :P)

ANYWAY

He's now doing a different study, and this time he needs to talk to couples. That means this time, he needs to talk to both parties in a relationship, instead of just one. It's the same interview as before, so if you participated before, all he'd need to do would be to interview your partner. New participants are also welcome. :P

He's looking for both homosexual and heterosexual couples who are in a serious relationship. You are eligible for the study if you are in a serious, committed relationship, at least for a year. If you're at the phase where you're living together or could see yourself living together in the not-too-distant future, even better.

If you're interested, either leave your email address in this thread or send it to me in a PM. Participants will be rewarded with gratitude and happy thoughts.

kikimm
10-31-2008, 06:06 AM
I talked to my boyfriend about it and he said sure so I guess I'll go ahead and leave both of our email addresses.

Mine: kikimm@yahoo.com
His: liam_donald@hotmail.com

=)

Roto13
10-31-2008, 06:21 AM
If I look at one of your email addresses at a time, it looks white. Am I having a stroke?

Anyway, thank you very much. I'll send those to him now.

NE: Thanks. Let me know what your girlfriend says. If you took part in the other one, you may have already received an email from him.

SammieBabe
10-31-2008, 07:31 AM
Would love to be a part of this one, but sadly the boy and I haven't been together that long...

~*~Celes~*~
10-31-2008, 09:59 PM
I'll ask him and see what he says.

Roto13
11-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Gotcha.

fire_of_avalon
11-03-2008, 06:01 PM
HEY does the fact that we broke up screw anything up in his first study? I haven't talked to him lately so idk if you told him or what.

Roto13
11-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Nah, as long as you were still together when you were interviewed before, it should be fine. The study isn't based on the assumption that those involved will be together forever. :P That would be very impractical. It's more about how people behave with their significant others and what factors lead up to those behaviours.

Kinda hurts your chances for this second study, though. xP

Nominus Experse
11-04-2008, 05:55 AM
When shall it begin?

Shoeberto
11-04-2008, 06:08 AM
I'm shoeberto [at] gmail [dot] com
Allie is rubahness [at] gmail [dot] com

Roto13
11-04-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm shoeberto [at] gmail [dot] com
Allie is rubahness [at] gmail [dot] com

Bitchin'

When shall it begin?

I'm not sure. Did you and your girlfriend get an email already? I know he sent one but I don't think he heard back from anyone so we think they might be hitting people's spam folder for some reason. >_>

fao anyone who took part in the last study. Have you gotten an email about this new one?