PDA

View Full Version : IMDb Revelations

Fynn
11-02-2008, 12:12 PM
So I recently visited this page (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119134/) and was pretty intrigued by the list of voice actors of the War of the Lions. If you take a look you'll notice that Ramza's voice actor is the same one who voiced-over Reddas from FFXII, Delita's did Luxord in KHII and G in DoC, Kari Wahlgren, Ovelia's voice actress did Ashe's voice in FFXII, and Luso's voice is the same as Hayner's from KHII. Gideon Emery voices Balthier, but this is quite logical, since he voiced him in FFXII as well. The most shocking discovery for me was that Hedy Burress is voiceing Agrias! I mean, she sounds nothing like Yuna in the game! This note made me seriously doubt IMDb's credibility...

Anyway, what are your thoughts about the voice-overs of FFT? I found them superb and I still am pretty shocked about IMDb's list (I mean I didn't recognize any of them, ESPECIALLY Hedy Burress).

Bolivar
11-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Woww, I just had to watch one of the cutscenes again, I guess it could be Phil Lamarr, I'm really impressed (as always) with his talent. His performance as Reddas was perfect for the mood, he gave Vamp from Metal Gear Solid 2 + 4 amazing character, and he was one of the dudes that really made MadTV funny (when it was funny). We'll have to get confirmation on this, but... wow....

Saber
11-13-2008, 06:42 PM
this makes me wanna play the game even more now.