PDA

View Full Version : I is can has sammy?

Peegee
11-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Momiji won't let me eat my chicken salad sammich. He says late night snacks lead to zombies or something

Justin says (11:03 PM): I'm a walking sleep disorder

Oh he just means I'll sleep poorly. Well I'm sick so I guess I'm doomed to that anyway.

What sort of snacks do you enjoy? I should really be enjoying a glass of milk right now, but instead I have a protein meal.

I do intend to work out later, but still, pika shoes.

Also, do you have any catchphrases in the online world?

And if you could have any super power, what would it be?

Momiji
11-03-2008, 03:08 AM
YOU CAN'T EAT IT

IT ISN'T LUNCH TIME

LUNCH WAS 11 HOURS AGO AND 13 HOURS FROM NOW

YOUR MSN STATUS IS SET TO 'OUT TO LUNCH'

I SENSE A PROBLEM HERE

Oh, and I like strawberries and bananas for snacks.

Yar
11-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Chicken salad? I thought you were manly...

Peegee
11-03-2008, 03:24 AM
Chicken salad? I thought you were manly...

What?

Shredded Chicken + Miracle Whip = win

Yar
11-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Nah. Real men eat the heads of off bears. Live bears.

Peegee
11-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Nah. Real men eat the heads of off bears. Live bears.

I want to fight a bear.

SilverWind
11-03-2008, 04:34 AM
You know, you used about three verbs in a row in the title...

anyway, I don't usually eat snacks; no, I don't have online catchphrases; and teleportation.

Bunny
11-03-2008, 04:53 AM
http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Chesters-FHF.jpg
Oh god

T-MaN
11-03-2008, 05:20 AM
Snacks? --> Ice Cream FTW. :D

Superpower? --> Telekinesis or the ability to quickly morph my hair into any shape I want.

SilverWind
11-03-2008, 05:21 AM
Superpower? -->the ability to quickly morph my hair into any shape I want.

actually, that's not a bad idea at all...

Momiji
11-03-2008, 05:22 AM
I forgot about superpowers. Hmmm... being able to materialize and manipulate things would be pretty cool.

Vermachtnis
11-03-2008, 05:28 AM
Gummi Bears, I love Gummi Bears! Or Skittles.

As for a super power, I want Time Suspension! So much fun and mischief to be had.

Værn
11-03-2008, 05:46 AM
Momiji won't let me eat my chicken salad sammich. He says late night snacks lead to zombies or somethingIt's true! I eat late night snacks all the time, and now I'm undead!

Justin says (11:03 PM): I'm a walking sleep disorder

Oh he just means I'll sleep poorly. Well I'm sick so I guess I'm doomed to that anyway.I fell asleep at ~10:30 AM and woke up at ~3-4:00 PM :D

What sort of snacks do you enjoy? I should really be enjoying a glass of milk right now, but instead I have a protein meal.Bread. I've got 5-6 different types of bread in the other room, covered in different seasonings and cheeses.

I do intend to work out later, but still, pika shoes.I get most of my exercise by walking a lot. When I'm not on the computer, there's a 10% chance that I'm playing video games, a 20% chance that I'm watching TV, and a 70% chance that I'm out walking.

Also, do you have any catchphrases in the online world?None come to mind D=

And if you could have any super power, what would it be?Ummm... Über shapeshifting abilities. Then I could turn into a cabbit!