PDA

View Full Version : If somebody flames you

Remulak
11-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Do you tell an adult or do you fight fire with fire?
</br> http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk272/Bradley_Howington/Brad_3-SMALL-1.jpg

Akaria
11-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Depends on how firey the flame is. If it's really firey, then I'll ignore it. But if it's something minor and just ridiculous, or worth teh lulz, I'll probably flame right back.

That hair is hawt.

Freya
11-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Holy Shiz look at that hair :O

I tell an adult that they touched me inappropriately and get them in trouble and a possible sexual assault charge :D

amphetamine
11-06-2008, 09:19 PM
MMM, loving the hair. :}

sharkythesharkdogg
11-06-2008, 09:19 PM
I tend to ignore it when I get flamed. Usually they're not looking for a rational discussion. They're just angry jerks looking for an argument. Who has time for that crap in their everyday lives? It's even less worth it when you're on a forum.

Moon Rabbits
11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
That girl looks like s/he has stubble.

Generally I don't care about the internet enough to care if someone is flaming me or not. If someone has something to say to me irl then I usually don't take it sitting down.

Remulak
11-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Guys that's a picture of me.

Freya
11-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Guys that's a picture of me.

Well yeah... wait who OHH moonie here :P

Denmark
11-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Normally, I don't feed trolls.

You're an exception, Remmy. :)

Moon Rabbits
11-06-2008, 09:48 PM
He's BANNED~

Finally.

Vermachtnis
11-06-2008, 09:56 PM
I fight back very stupidly. Cause there is only one thing more entertaining than watching two people fight seriously on the internet. And that is walking into the middle of it with a gasoline covered shirt! Most of the time that fails and I just completely derail the topic. The most annoying people to "flame" against are the ones that act apathetic about it but keep on posting anyway. Ya know, "Ya know I don't care say what you want about me, but I [insert thing that started it]" they usually post that speech or some variant a lot. It is especially funny because they post something they think is an opinion, but it is a fact and they are wrong, but insist on defending it.

Momiji
11-06-2008, 10:04 PM
He's BANNED~

Finally.

Well it's about time.

As for the topic, I've been trying hard to not reciproflame people. I've been trying to be a nice person. :D

Bunny
11-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Why did he get banned?

Old Manus
11-06-2008, 11:03 PM
If we all post complaining about him enough, maybe he'll re-register and we will have successfully trolled the troll!

Moon Rabbits
11-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Why did he get banned?

Really?

Roto13
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Good freaking riddance.

Baloki
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM
If somebody flames you

It's probably Roogle after eating a very spicy sandwich...

Bunny
11-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Why did he get banned?

Really?

Yes, really. Anyone who was offended by any of his pathetic words should probably re-evaluate their lives and maybe buy a few dresses.

Moon Rabbits
11-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Why did he get banned?

Really?

Yes, really. Anyone who was offended by any of his pathetic words should probably re-evaluate their lives and maybe buy a few dresses.

It's less about being offended, more about being unbearably annoyed.

aside: Because we all know that women are inferior when it comes to dealing with this sort of thing :rolleyes2

Bunny
11-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Why did he get banned?

Really?

aside: Because we all know that women are inferior when it comes to dealing with this sort of thing :rolleyes2

And we all know that women are the only people that can wear dresses.

Moon Rabbits
11-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Why did he get banned?

Really?

Obviously not, but that doesn't make your statement any less misogynistic.

Bunny
11-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Why did he get banned?

Really?

Obviously not, but that doesn't make your statement any less misogynistic.

By definition, it does.

NeoTifa
11-07-2008, 01:29 AM
whooooooooo quote pyramid.

he did nothing to me. why did he get banned?

Moon Rabbits
11-07-2008, 03:45 AM
By definition, it does.

Naw. You're associating something feminine with weak qualities, whilst emasculating men who choose to be sensitive (something that is usually associated with women). Sounds pretty misogynistic to me.

Peegee
11-07-2008, 05:12 AM
He was a trool, and a bad one at that.

Sometimes being flamed gets to me. Often it doesn't.

When I was in my halloween costume almost everybody wanted to talk to me. The ones who were mean to me that night just were not worth my time and it didn't bug me a bit to reject them.

rubah
11-07-2008, 05:34 AM
It was for his own good, really ^_^ I mean, he was clearly not enjoying the foruming experience!

demondude
11-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Cool, Remulak sucked. ^_^

scrumpleberry
11-07-2008, 08:02 PM
It was for his own good, really ^_^ I mean, he was clearly not enjoying the foruming experience!

:heart::heart::heart:

Today is a good day :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
11-08-2008, 12:58 PM
he did nothing to me. why did he get banned?

Currently the best post in this thread. :)

Rostum
11-08-2008, 01:25 PM
If someone flames me I cry and tell mum. :( She says I'm the coolest guy on the Internet, and that makes me feel a lot better. :)

Awrini
11-08-2008, 04:26 PM
He was a trool, and a bad one at that.

Sometimes being flamed gets to me. Often it doesn't.

When I was in my halloween costume almost everybody wanted to talk to me. The ones who were mean to me that night just were not worth my time and it didn't bug me a bit to reject them.

A trool? Is that like a cross of a tool and a troll?

Because we all know, I'm the CRAFTSMANŽ of tools.