PDA

View Full Version : Black Mages download

Clawsze
11-08-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm looking for free downloads of The Black Mages albums, I live in England see, so they would be extremely hard to come by.
I don't use torrents btw.

MadeOfApples
11-09-2008, 12:02 AM
I found my on Soulseek but since you don't use a torrent program, I don't think you would use a p2p either.

Other than that, I have no idea.

Exdeath
11-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Isn't that piracy?

Renmiri
11-09-2008, 12:37 AM
ebay has them

Rostum
11-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Considering their commercially released, it'd be illegal to offer a link. However, you could always try torrent sites, or you know... go and buy them. They aren't that expensive at all.

Edit: By the way, unless you use torrents, newsgroups or sign up to warez forums (usually has a monthly fee believe it or not), you will have an incredibly hard time finding anything commercial to download.

MadeOfApples
11-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Considering their commercially released, it'd be illegal to offer a link. However, you could always try torrent sites, or you know... go and buy them. They aren't that expensive at all.

The price Amazon wants for them is OUTRAGEOUS.

However, you can pick up the three CD's for about $34 USD after shipping.

Rostum
11-09-2008, 02:33 AM

The price Amazon wants for them is OUTRAGEOUS.

You could probably find it cheaper at a better online store. However, I don't have much experience with Amazon because they don't like shipping to Australia. $34USD for three albums doesn't seem too bad from my end. Not sure what that equals in AUD.

MadeOfApples
11-09-2008, 04:20 AM

You could probably find it cheaper at a better online store. However, I don't have much experience with Amazon because they don't like shipping to Australia. $34USD for three albums doesn't seem too bad from my end. Not sure what that equals in AUD.

$34 USD for 3 new CDs and shipping is about as good as you're going to get. However, They're like $50 a pop on Amazon which is just outrageous.

Roto13
11-09-2008, 05:13 AM
Final Fantasy Media - Blue Laguna's Media Archive (http://bluelaguna.net/splash/ff.php)

Jessweeee♪
11-09-2008, 05:47 AM
I love the Black Mages but I did not like the lack of gongs in Seymour Battle :(

Leeza
11-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Yeah, this would not be legal.