PDA

View Full Version : Misunderstanding

Rye
11-09-2008, 06:09 PM
I was talking to my Mom on the phone earlier. I'm transferring from my college after my sophomore year (though my sophomore year will be spent in England, so I'm basically done being at this college after my spring semester), and going to back to New York and getting an apartment. So we were discussing that and was saying how though my current college, University of Rhode Island, is nice, it's quite boring and I don't like it.

My Mom asked me why I didn't go to any clubs if I was bored. I told her because I like clubs, but the ones in Rhode Island are gross, and my friends got their backs licked when they went by some random men. She was so confused and yelled "They got hazed?! That's sick!"

Apparently, she meant academic and college clubs, like student senate. Not dance clubs. Woops. xD

Any funny misunderstandings lately?

Araciel
11-09-2008, 06:53 PM
'Fuck you, your honour!'

What a misunderstanding THAT was.

Shoeberto
11-09-2008, 07:01 PM
In the car yesterday going into town, Allie and I were talking, and we had been talking about all kinds of stuff and I just started thinking about how little time off the U of A gives us, and I said "You know what we could really use? A break." She just kinda gave this shocked/confused "What?!" and I had to backpedal a little bit and clarify that I meant time off from school xD

Rye
11-09-2008, 07:23 PM
In the car yesterday going into town, Allie and I were talking, and we had been talking about all kinds of stuff and I just started thinking about how little time off the U of A gives us, and I said "You know what we could really use? A break." She just kinda gave this shocked/confused "What?!" and I had to backpedal a little bit and clarify that I meant time off from school xD

Oh my god. xDD

Jessweeee♪
11-09-2008, 07:27 PM

Oh my god. xDD

OHNOEZ xD

Levian
11-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Haha, that's awesome Hsu. I can totally picture the both of you sitting in the car saying that and the look on rubah's face. :D

Peegee
11-09-2008, 08:17 PM
haha rubah got OWNED

Del Murder
11-11-2008, 05:29 PM
I got my back licked at a math club meeting once. But it was probably my own fault for not wearing a shirt.

Bunny
11-11-2008, 06:05 PM
One time I was staring in the mirror and I said "I love you". My girlfriend was all happy and stuff, she yelled "I love you too!"

Silly girl.

Flying Mullet
11-12-2008, 01:38 PM
I got my back licked at a math club meeting once. But it was probably my own fault for not wearing a shirt.
I've always loved the story of how you and Miriel met. :love: